Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No swallowing, no death, no gore.
So... not really? It’s also not “true” GTS or shrinking, it’s a mental perception that is created to give off the idea that certain characters are bigger/smaller.

In this case, being ‘eaten’ equates to being lowered into a pool, but the character sees it as being lowered into a very wet mouth.

Reactions: Fed
Jan 15, 2019
No swallowing, no death, no gore.
So... not really? It’s also not “true” GTS or shrinking, it’s a mental perception that is created to give off the idea that certain characters are bigger/smaller.

In this case, being ‘eaten’ equates to being lowered into a pool, but the character sees it as being lowered into a very wet mouth.
You mean like this:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Okay, that's it - no more!
I solemnly swear I will not use Honey Select until I have at least put in a solid hour's work on this mod!

By the by, here's some more.

The primary reason I make these things is to use them when story-boarding my writing, so I have an idea of where I want the scene to end up or have in it, at least in some fashion.
Anyway, on with the pictures.

Enjoy~

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You mean like this:
Kinda...?

Like, there is GTS stuff, but there's no actual eating/digestion/talk of shitting people out. There's a lot of foreplay, oral sex stuff, and a bit emphasis on the fear/terror/dismay at being too small to do anything while having to hide before getting crushed, but the story itself has, like... 2% of it as GTS.

The rest is normal height, normal sex, normal everything. I just do this once in a while because there's so little of it out there that I enjoy.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
does anyone have a working save with most of the content? kimberly seems to bug out for me on my save.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
I have downloaded the front page version and the fix
Kimberly does not appear in the cafe, only the barista
Sydney disappears on Friday and never comes back, only once sleep

I'm glad the mod advances

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Hey,could you add zipshare link ??
I don't pay mega so I can't download the file ( too big )
and drive Link isn't working for me.

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello, i downloades the version from frontpage and on saturday i cannot have breakfast with mom. The option seems not availeble like on afternoon. what to do now?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey,could you add zipshare link ??
I don't pay mega so I can't download the file ( too big )
and drive Link isn't working for me.
I’ll see what I can do for the next update; it takes forever to upload wirelessly.

Tourqe Weekend schedule is different, you kill time with other women or by watching TV, reading, etc.

Reactions: God_Batman

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
Lisa is my waifu, alongside Ms. Taylor.

Something about strong women being broken and turned into submissive playthings devoted to that one person... mmmmghhh *hugs self*

And yes, progression is happening slowly; should get more done today, the weekend was busier than I meant it to be.
they fucking walking around here thinking they the shit. Thinking the'll never fuck you and you corrupt them until their begging for it HAHAHA... how was your day

Reactions: Ishto
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes