Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright fam... gonna level wit'cha.

I've done, maybe? Maybe? Twenty minutes of bug fixes.
All in all, not a whole lot done on that front.

The reason I haven't done it? Surprisingly enough, NO, it isn't because Honey Select is the perfect character creator for somebody who enjoys simple layouts and easy-to-understand, hard-to-perfect tools.

I was working on....

*pause for dramatic effect...*

A SUPER-DUPER NOT-SO-SECRET TO THIS ALREADY STUPIDLY LONG GAME!

That's right, there's not only THREE separate endings based on how many women you collect, and not just ONE epilogue, but ALSO a super-special-awesome-Szechuan-sauce BONUS! Playable and everything!

And that's not all! Remember all those pictures I posted, and how they had nothing to do with this game!? WELL IT WAS (mostly not) A LIE!

Inspiration is a funny thing; two months ago, hyped up and ready to get this shizz done. Come Christmas, I can't bear to look at the program for any length of time. Then last week, blammo, suddenly I feel the urge to mod RPGMaker games again.

Anyhoo, I'll leave the decision up to you:

Release the super-special-awesome-Szechuan-sauce BONUS scenes now (ie, 29th of Jan.) OR wait until I've done more bug-fixes and finished up Sarah and Kimberly a bit more to make them, y'know, playable.

Your choice, I'm happy either way.
(P.S. - I might've gone nuts and also created a PDF documenting how I created the bonus scenes because of... well, because I fucking could.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Alright, we've got one (maybe 2) for bugfixes... I'll be checking back to get a final read, hopefully push out something before the end of January.

Reactions: Darkblade

MikuMiku123

Apr 29, 2017
I enjoy your revision a lot but the bugs make it impossible to enjoy. I can download a fresh start, but I can't even complete the skip to the epilogue because it glitches out. I start over on each new hotfix but encounter game ending bugs. On the most recent version Sydney has disappeared, Kimberly doesnt load, I can't get progress with the park milfs, and Ms. Jennings and Neala once again causes a game ending bug.

I really like what you're trying to do here bro. That's why I keep up as much as I can. Please keep it up.

Reactions: God_Batman
Feb 1, 2018
bug fixing the ending is nice but bug fixing comes first id like to be able to enslave the mom without getting a repeat for total corruption when i already did it or the dinner scene being bugged with only having the mom after you do so.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Bugs it is then; kinda wish I had other people to fix them, but... whatever.

Thanks for the kind words and the input!

Reactions: AB84

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I was actually going to write about how releasing now would give other people to both find bugs as well as look into them (given that they have the know-how).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Old release and patches are what I’m going off of, as well as comments from the past few pages. Lots to go over still.

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Best of luck. Wish I could help, but not enough free time to learn the program. You are doing amazing things with the mod you put in.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes