Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
hello again, so i watched tv ons aturday but i cannot find any woman to speak to and so advance in time. Ms AMos is closed. What now?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Try the park, the hospital, go visit your grandma if she’s appeared, or go upstairs to your room and read a comic book / watch TV up there. More opens up once you meet more women; focusing on just one can dead-end you like this.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I promised myself I wouldn't do it.
I promised you I wouldn't do it.
I even uninstalled the damned thing from my computer!

...but here's more Honey Select Writing prompts. Click to resize...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gonna need to separate the posts, there's a lot of images.
I'll also post a link to a zip file of all these, if anybody's interested.

• Haha
Reactions: God_Batman

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
(continuing from last post)

Okay, that's it.
If I post any more, you all have my permission to flood my inbox with messages of "GET BACK TO WORK".

OH WAIT!
One more - I just like the outfits of this one.

• Haha
Reactions: God_Batman

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
Your mod spin towards corruption right ???

Do I need to choose every important talking as red to see your changes ???

Bug: sidney vanished after some talking ._.
And mom dinner corruption doesn't add corruption point, it adds purity.

Also the name of the folder on the drive Link is showing as 0.9.1 ( typo or not updated ) ??????
I applied the hotfix but if the game isn't on 0.9.2 it will show alot of bugs.

Last edited:
Reactions: gen1

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
So despite me not re-downloading anything, I thought I'd play this again (due to it being excellent) and now the Mrs Jennings black screen bug DOESN'T happen. That's weird, but I found some more bugs that I thought I'd mention:

- I have corrupted Sarah and had her stay with Pito in her house. Now any time I go there I think in the evening it triggers the scene where she sucks you off in front of Pito in the living room (Earth to cum-dump etc.) - this scene and the scenes where she shows up in your room don't seem to have actual CG/animations, I don't know if that's intended.

- If I got to Sarah's house during the night and wake her up to fuck her in Pito's room, again there's no CG and when it's morning you wake up in Pito's room, Pito says "why the fuck is he here?" and the game hard crashes with the following error message:
Code:
Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 450: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'is blackmailed?' for # < Game_interpreter:0xf9b62d4>
- Mom is also corrupted, and now any time I go home during the afternoon (on the first floor) it plays the "oh hey it's your birthday coming up" scene, after which it fades to black and never fades back in - it's not a hard lock since I can still use the phone/teleport menu etc.

- Now that Mom is corrupted I can't do dinners anymore, after the dinner in the menu where you can select to either leave or fuck mom/Sidney leaving just loops and doesn't let you leave. Choosing to fuck either plays the scene normally, but after it ends the game hard crashes with the following error message:
Code:
Script 'Galv's VN choices' line 161: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'collect' for nil:NilClass
- Grandma seems to be looping her first "lesson" event. Not sure if bug or just not done, in this case?

- This might be just me missing something, but I'm not sure how to progress Mrs. Jennings at the moment. I had mom come over to detention a few times, I can fuck her in the bar, but talking to her in the park does nothing. Trying to do a magic show just says I need to fully corrupt her. During classes it's always math and you partner up with Kevin.
EDIT: I just kept going forward a few days and she sent me a text message, so maybe I just needed a bit more + with her. But I don't know how to go fuck her as she asks as I can't get into her house.

Looking forwards to the Lisa stuff!

Last edited:
Reactions: AB84 and Xalenda

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
Some additional ones:

- After turning Mrs. Jennings into your slave and getting the event where you mindfuck her husband as well, every time you go into the eastern part of the school it triggers that event again.
EDIT: Not only does it trigger this again, it gets stuck in a loop of the first part before she gets naked.

- Going upstairs with Ms. Amos and her daughter ends with a crash (missing bust).

Last edited:
Reactions: Eathlome

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
I encountered the black screen bug with mrs jennings again, and i think my save is fucked now since i got a black screen shortly after that scene.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Having the same problem with Neala as Brunnen-G buy tickets and the screen goes black. Additionally I cannot buy a single ticket (she says the "Are you trying to scam me" line) I can only by the ticket book. Black screen also occurs when taking Kimberly to work.

Having Mrs. Jenning's key prevents you from entering several buildings (store, etc.), saying "I need to copy the key" even after copying it. (I was able to work around this by just deleting the key from my inventory)

Also, the stairs inside the rightmost house in the suburb (Lisa's House?) send me to Grandma's house.

Furthermore, the cafe doesn't seem to be working properly. I've never seen Kimberly there, the barista is stands in the middle of the room (no one else appears) in the afternoon, I can't talk to Mrs. Jennings when she's there with her husband

This is using the hotfix. Any help would be appreaciated.

Brunnen-G

Sep 19, 2019
The collapse of the game, when there is sex with his mother or sister in the kitchen I do not remember if I wrote it or not. Sorry for the bad Еnglish. Machine translate

Reactions: kkholis

Grablef

Jan 23, 2020
Привет, когда выйдет следующее обновление игры, я очень хочу исправить ошибки, их много. Мне очень понравился этот мод, но эти чертовы баги не позволяют нормально играть, постоянно появляется этот чертовски черный экран. Заранее спасибо :)
(ps гугл переводчик)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hi, when will the next update of the game come out, I really want to fix the errors, there are a lot of them. I really liked this mod, but these damn bugs do not allow to play normally, this damn black screen constantly appears. Thanks in advance :)
(ps google translator)
В настоящее время я работаю над этим, играя сам через игру и отмечая, когда / где есть серьезные ошибки и проблемы.

У меня должен быть новый патч к концу месяца.

Надеюсь, это поможет.

**EDIT**
Google Translator is my bff.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I am currently working on this, playing through the game myself and noting when / where there are serious errors and problems.

I should have a new patch by the end of the month.

Hope this helps.

**EDIT**
Google Translator is my bff.
nicenicenicenice.webm

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes