Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
I would've been here to vote for bugfixes too but for some reason F95 alerts stopped working so I didn't realize there were even new posts.

nobodyisperfect

Jul 2, 2018
Hello, I might have a weird issue with Sydney, after the first Saturday she completely vanishes from the game. Is this a known bug or something?

Dnshero

Dec 8, 2019
hello guys, can anyone have any idea that this mod can be played with latest version of the game and also anyone have a compressed file for this mod. I want to play scenes which are distinctly best in this mod, thanks in advance.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
hello guys, can anyone have any idea that this mod can be played with latest version of the game and also anyone have a compressed file for this mod. I want to play scenes which are distinctly best in this mod, thanks in advance.
This mod is not really an add on for the base game, it's a game in and of itself.

Reactions: Dnshero

zleerid

Feb 3, 2020
I had the same issue but applied the hot fix on front page and that worked for me only issue I get into is the high school goes black screen when you buy the ticket book..not sure if I missed any updates?

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
I had the same issue but applied the hot fix on front page and that worked for me only issue I get into is the high school goes black screen when you buy the ticket book..not sure if I missed any updates?
The high school isn't finished yet, but there is some work to implement it at a later date. I believe they are doing bug fixes first, then going to finish certain characters/places. Read the changelog and you will see that the high school is not complete, but implemented.

Reactions: Sazhm

zleerid

Feb 3, 2020
The high school isn't finished yet, but there is some work to implement it at a later date. I believe they are doing bug fixes first, then going to finish certain characters/places. Read the changelog and you will see that the high school is not complete, but implemented.
Thanks mate for the reply. Love this mod Keep up the good work.

Reactions: FackingGerkOff

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Random thought I had while looking at this mod again: Considering some TCs just happen with normal interactions (like Mrs. Jennings happening in the morning at school) without the player really "choosing" to initiate them, I was thinking that it might be worth implementing an "Enslave Them/Don't Enslave Them" choice. That way the player can delay it for a while and continue seeing the new modded dialogues for the non-TC sex scenes.

I know that TC is the ultimate end goal anyway and where all the end-game stuff happens, but it was just a thought that occurred to me.

Reactions: thelunarprincess
Feb 1, 2018
yeah i like that idea where you can decide to enslave them or not.
to be honest i had this idea where as a sort of epilogue where once you enslave them all you can buy a mansion when you have earned enough money to keep them in like that empty building on a previous version that you could visit.

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
Another casual bug that I'm not sure I mentioned before:
- Waking mom up during the night to get her to cook for you ends with her being in the kitchen 24/7 in the same position as if she was cooking during the night.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
So in the original Urban Demons thread several people have been talking about DOXM. It appears to just be Xalenda's mod, but no one has replied to me when I asked. So if anyone here knows if there is anything different about it (or its a newer or older version), please give me a heads up.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes