Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
So what is the favors mod, the changelog in the download is preety bare.
I've played it for about 3 hours and the only differences that I've found are a bunch of invisible walls, some teleports not working, the high school is even less finished, and the otherworld nexus is broken (going down moves you to the right hand map and you appear stuck near the top of the screen, and reversed for going right).
TheSinful says that there are more women available and more focus on otherworld, but I haven't noticed it.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I've played it for about 3 hours and the only differences that I've found are a bunch of invisible walls, some teleports not working, the high school is even less finished, and the otherworld nexus is broken (going down moves you to the right hand map and you appear stuck near the top of the screen, and reversed for going right).
TheSinful says that there are more women available and more focus on otherworld, but I haven't noticed it.
I might be confusing mods. That's always a possibility

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
This never worked for me, VPN is probably my only choice, but i dont have a VPN program and dont really trust those

... have you tried using a web-proxy instead of vpn?
(for those without vpn ^^)

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
yeah during opening scene it says its using an older version of Xalenda mod and those where the same issue it had before Xalenda fixed it. I remember the nexus being broken in the older version of this game. it also has the bug where u cant interact in the morning shower lol.

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
He's working on fixing the bugs here and also trying to add more thing's.
He's manly focused on bug fix right now so it will take some time

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Oh shit, apparently I missed a notification somewhere and F95 decided to not give me any new ones showing postings in here. But yeah, hi, I'm the guy that made that favors mod. It was worked on in between official updates from Xalenda and it wasn't really thoroughly bug tested before I put it out there. It's based on an older version of the Xalenda mod, so there's a lot wrong with it already, but I "finished" it just for the sake of finishing what I had started. Here was the "changelog" for it (not totally in-depth, just meant for an idea of what the mod was):

NOTE: Work on this began before the pregnancy mod and as that was never really my thing I never bothered to implement it, therefore this mod will NOT be compatible with it.

The focus of this mod is in adding some bonuses for enslaving some of the "minor" girls: Donna, Kimberly, Sarah/Lisa, and Kaylee. After enslaving one of them (S/L get their enslavement switches tripped at the same time) the next time Peter goes to his room he will receive a message from them explaining the new benefit he has unlocked:

Sarah/Lisa - "Gossip". Peter will now be able to ask Sarah and Lisa to spread gossip about him to another girl. This will cause the chosen girl to receive a boost in corruption/purity points at the end of the day. This will help speed up progression of other girls.

Donna - "Nursing". Peter will be able to get a fake doctor's note from Donna in the morning allowing him to not go to school. Then you can choose one of your slaves to come and spend the day "nursing" you. As of this update the only ones with specific scenes written for them are Mrs. Jennings and Dizzy. Everyone else has dialogue that was meant to be a placeholder until a more fleshed out scene could be written for them, but as I am not a writer I finally said "Fuck it" after getting those two done and am leaving the others alone.
Choosing to skip school will skip the player directly to the afternoon.

Kaylee - "Cosplay". Kaylee happens to know the owner of the comic book store and how he has some sexy costumes hidden in the back of his store. This gives Peter an idea to corrupt the store owner and lets him bring his slaves over for some cosplay fun. There will also be an option to keep customers out of the store if you'd rather not have any other people ogling your girls.
Only girls who have official cosplay artwork will be included at this time.

Kimberly - "Pool". Kimberly tells Peter that the pool's been opened again. On the weekends you can come to the pool and any girls who have official pool scenes and have also been made your slaves will automatically come (So for the moment just Mom, Sydney, Mrs. J, Ms Amos, and Kimberly). In addition to the scene in the pool itself, Peter can then go into the women's shower room for an additional sex scene. There is also some slight dialogue variations for whether Peter and the girl are the only ones in the room or not.

As many of the girls don't have official enslavement events yet, the ones that don't will have new lines of code that turn their slave switches on when Peter has sex with them for the first time (these will be easily identified by big "DELETE THIS LATER" comments in the event pages).

Known Issues/Bugs: -The collision on the new maps are a little messed up due to me importing them straight from Nergal's official versions/Chilly's mod. You're still able to navigate them enough to access all the scenes so I'm not worried about fixing it for the moment.
- There is no check for S/L's Gossip event to make sure you've actually met a girl before asking them to corrupt her. As far as I can tell this shouldn't actually break any interactions though, so I've elected to not worry about it for the moment.
- Sending Mrs. Jennings the "Sick" message in the morning gets her cosplay invite response instead. I think this has to do with the game considering both messages "valid" at the same time and not knowing which to send. Considering getting rid of the sick message to "fix" this since it had no use anyway.

Reactions: Ishto and gen1

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hello gang! It's... been a while.

WHERE'S MAH UPDATE?!!!?!?!?!!

In a word? Not coming.

For once, it's not due to burnout; it's not due to anything that anybody can actually help with. This is the first time in a month I've been on the site, because of something that happened about 2 months ago (end of December/beginning of January). Full description in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update won't be coming for a while. If you're curious as to why, read the spoiler - it'll be a hot minute or two until I can find downtime again.

Reactions: gen1 and Rize

AB84

Aug 31, 2017

In a word? Not coming.

For once, it's not due to burnout; it's not due to anything that anybody can actually help with. This is the first time in a month I've been on the site, because of something that happened about 2 months ago (end of December/beginning of January). Full description in the spoiler.

Update won't be coming for a while. If you're curious as to why, read the spoiler - it'll be a hot minute or two until I can find downtime again.
Stay strong, brother. Personal life comes first.

Reactions: Rize

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018

In a word? Not coming.

That's some shit. Also why I always got rent receipts from my landlord.

Micheal Cozad

Jul 8, 2017
Thats why I live in my parents basement that and being blacklisted for breaking my previous landlady's nephew's nose for trying to steal from me and eating all my food while he was high

Reactions: Rize

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I talked to kimberly at the park and found out where she works but what to do after? Can't go to her home.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Xalenda Fuck that sucks. Being a single hispanic male has it's perks at is custom to still live with your parent(s) even if you are technically self sufficient.

Rize

Jul 10, 2017

In a word? Not coming.

Do you need some boys to come around to help that son 'fix' his attitude?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
As much as I would love to encourage him, we do things a little differently here in Canada - we call it "nICE car."

Basically, it's a traditional revenge up here - find the person you don't like, fill up a bucket (or three) with cold water (must be cold, hot water can crack windows), and dump them over the vehicle. If the night's cold enough, the thin layer of water will freeze very quickly... and if you have time on your hands, you can keep applying layers of water to the newly-formed ice, making it almost an inch thick.

Add in an overnight snowfall - which means more water, pre-frozen too! - and suddenly, he can't get his phone. Or his winter clothes.

Petty? Oh yes. But so very fun... and it seems like with Corona virus, I'm gonna have a LOT more time on my hands these days...

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes