Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
As much as I would love to encourage him, we do things a little differently here in Canada - we call it "nICE car."

Basically, it's a traditional revenge up here - find the person you don't like, fill up a bucket (or three) with cold water (must be cold, hot water can crack windows), and dump them over the vehicle. If the night's cold enough, the thin layer of water will freeze very quickly... and if you have time on your hands, you can keep applying layers of water to the newly-formed ice, making it almost an inch thick.

Add in an overnight snowfall - which means more water, pre-frozen too! - and suddenly, he can't get his phone. Or his winter clothes.

Petty? Oh yes. But so very fun... and it seems like with Corona virus, I'm gonna have a LOT more time on my hands these days...
I've done similar down here in New York. Spent 40 minutes shoveling out a parking spot only for someone to take it in the 5 minutes I needed to go get my car from a nearby parking lot. So I shoveled out another parking spot and shoveled all the snow onto their car, then poured a couple pasta pots worth of cold water onto their car.

Reactions: Xalenda

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
Oh shit, apparently I missed a notification somewhere and F95 decided to not give me any new ones showing postings in here. But yeah, hi, I'm the guy that made that favors mod. It was worked on in between official updates from Xalenda and it wasn't really thoroughly bug tested before I put it out there. It's based on an older version of the Xalenda mod, so there's a lot wrong with it already, but I "finished" it just for the sake of finishing what I had started. Here was the "changelog" for it (not totally in-depth, just meant for an idea of what the mod was):
Can you make a mega? The other ones are down

WolfCock

Jun 23, 2018
Hello gang! It's... been a while.

WHERE'S MAH UPDATE?!!!?!?!?!!

In a word? Not coming.

For once, it's not due to burnout; it's not due to anything that anybody can actually help with. This is the first time in a month I've been on the site, because of something that happened about 2 months ago (end of December/beginning of January). Full description in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update won't be coming for a while. If you're curious as to why, read the spoiler - it'll be a hot minute or two until I can find downtime again.
When you're ready we'll be here. Also nice to know you're a fellow Canadian.

Reactions: peixe751

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Apparently, the best smut games come from Canada. Guess yall got nothing else to do during Winter, More Winter, and Still Winter.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Summer last year was pretty awful, tbh. Rained 4 of the 5 days, then all the leaves said "Fuck it, we're done" and we got more snow.

Reactions: AB84

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Does anyone have any idea what happened to the DaisyxSis images?
IIRC, the scenes were originally written/programmed into the Chilly mod before any images were made for it (everyone figured either an official version would get made by Nergal/Glassfish or one of the artists contributing to the mod would do it), but in the end it never got finished.

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
the mod still on development?
Hello gang! It's... been a while.

WHERE'S MAH UPDATE?!!!?!?!?!!

In a word? Not coming.

For once, it's not due to burnout; it's not due to anything that anybody can actually help with. This is the first time in a month I've been on the site, because of something that happened about 2 months ago (end of December/beginning of January). Full description in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update won't be coming for a while. If you're curious as to why, read the spoiler - it'll be a hot minute or two until I can find downtime again.
He posted that pretty recently, so I would assume yeah. We just gotta have some patience given all that's going on.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
the base game is just buggy as well, so like every rpg i suggest u make multiple saves.
Ain't that the truth; I had a terrible first impression of the base game when the first thing I did was peek at Sydney and got some missing image errors.

purplepower

Feb 9, 2018
Ain't that the truth; I had a terrible first impression of the base game when the first thing I did was peek at Sydney and got some missing image errors.
Ya so a mod for this game involves unofficial bug fixes for the base game, than more bug fixes for whatever the mod adds. I praise anyone modding this game.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Can you please add Quicksave functionality like the original game has?

Uhh wierd bug, going upstairs lisa's house put me in Grandma's first floor.

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Having the same problem with Neala as Brunnen-G buy tickets and the screen goes black. Additionally I cannot buy a single ticket (she says the "Are you trying to scam me" line) I can only by the ticket book. Black screen also occurs when taking Kimberly to work.

Having Mrs. Jenning's key prevents you from entering several buildings (store, etc.), saying "I need to copy the key" even after copying it. (I was able to work around this by just deleting the key from my inventory)

Also, the stairs inside the rightmost house in the suburb (Lisa's House?) send me to Grandma's house.

Furthermore, the cafe doesn't seem to be working properly. I've never seen Kimberly there, the barista is stands in the middle of the room (no one else appears) in the afternoon, I can't talk to Mrs. Jennings when she's there with her husband

This is using the hotfix. Any help would be appreaciated.

Yeah, I have like ALL of those problems.
Anyways, hope the best with the COVID fuckery

Reactions: kmxxx and F9Zoney
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes