Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
wait what you are gonna put scat? all what i want shotas lolis milfs and scat what else could be missing :V
pd: I hope your situation improves despite this global situation
please no scat i hate scat
No, he won't add scat content (this is good, I really hate scat), that was an example, BUT in case that some people add that content, they will be add an option to avoid scat or loli or whatever content.

I'll work when I can (basically once a day, for a few hours in the afternoon, I'll have access to my computer - like now). I still don't want to take people's money, especially those who can give it, like you can, Chinran. If you want to give money for a good purpose, donate it to your local hospital or buy them some masks or something.

Honestly, the faster we get over this Corona thing, the faster I can get back to getting my life back in order and making games for fun.
Yeah man, you're right... BUT, we can help you donating by your work, for example, for updating this game, it require a lot of time, we can help you with money, you work, we pay you. I think that would be fair. :S

Reactions: kkholis and F9Zoney

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I begin today by saying - No, scat is not in the game, and in my mind, will never be in the game. If you want to add it to your own copy and distribute it, be my guest - just be sure to credit those involved appropriately.

With that being (hopefully) cleared up:

I have been overwhelmed by the generosity, goodwill, and kindness of the people on this website for over a year now. I've reached out to various developers, writers, VAs, programmers... whatever the reason, everybody has been super nice and helpful, and taught me a lot about not just RPG Maker and modding, but also just how to be a decent human being.

As you are most likely aware, there is a global pandemic going on right now, and things were already pretty bad for me going into it. But my troubles don't belong on here, and I didn't want to burden any of you with my personal issues.

Once more, you have exploded out of the woodwork and offered to help however you can - and, as a "nobody" messaged me recently (their words, not mine), they have told me to take my pride and stuff it up my own ass for now.

So I will. I'm not asking; I'm not begging. This is not an on-going crisis, this is NOT a plea for help or assistance. This is just me, right here, right now.

If you want to donate, check out for a Paypal donation. Again, don't feel burdened to do so; I detest asking for help from people for things I should be able to do on my own. If that is foolish pride speaking, then I am a great fool.

In the past year and a bit, I've watched my father battle a losing war with his diabetes, lost my job twice, lost my apartment, lost my rent money, and struggled to maintain a presence here, where you are all so supportive. I want to be the carefree person I was this time, two years previous.

I want to give you that which I have promised, and have been unable to produce. It sticks in my craw and drives me insane some days, knowing that I still haven't delivered. I am so, so sorry. Truly, horribly sorry - I fed you expectations and gave you nothing. And yet, you have stuck by me, urging me back, welcoming me with open arms and big smiles and encouragement, time and time again.

So, donation or no; game or no; I thank you. And as it says in the message linked to the Paypal, when I can, I PROMISE I will pay this back, in any way you see fit.

With all of my love, and all of my continued appreciation,

~The Demonic Pony, Xalenda~

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I've snuck into my sister's home (under the guise of 'watching her cats while she goes for a walk') to come here and tell you that in just ONE DAY, I've already managed to get over $500.

I was literally crying in my car for a good hour, because I just couldn't stop looking at the amount of money sitting in my bank account. It'll be gone quickly, but it's more than I've had in the past month, and it's only been one day. I'm stunned, I'm still in shock.

Also, don't tell anybody, but when my sister found out the news, we hugged - and I paid her back the money she loaned me last week for groceries. And there's still money in the bank account... the amount of support is such a surprise. I'm very touched; thank you, so... fucking much.

Thank you.
Thank you.

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I've snuck into my sister's home (under the guise of 'watching her cats while she goes for a walk') to come here and tell you that in just ONE DAY, I've already managed to get over $500.

I was literally crying in my car for a good hour, because I just couldn't stop looking at the amount of money sitting in my bank account. It'll be gone quickly, but it's more than I've had in the past month, and it's only been one day. I'm stunned, I'm still in shock.

Also, don't tell anybody, but when my sister found out the news, we hugged - and I paid her back the money she loaned me last week for groceries. And there's still money in the bank account... the amount of support is such a surprise. I'm very touched; thank you, so... fucking much.

Thank you.
Thank you.
Human decency isn't always a myth man. People can be kind to people we don't know just have to have the opportunity. Get back on your feet get back into a position that life is stable again. Be happy, be healthy. God Bless. (Yes I know what site this is writing the last bit, as well as what kind of game this is. I don't see a commandment that says its bad.)

You will of course forget I ever wrote that so that I may maintain my dark and broody reputation.:censored:

Last edited:

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
new edited animations!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am doing some edited animations for the characters with less animations or that are the same but with a different background, enjoy them.
More edits.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mr. Goner

Sep 22, 2019
...dude Xalenda and Chilly have a similar view of that.
They won't make it themselves but they'll let it in the mod as long as you can opt-out of the content. There's already some of it in the game already.... I'd like to see more as well; been toying with the idea of trying to make some scenes but I'm not the best artist in the world so it's daunting.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scythe_KoP

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
They won't make it themselves but they'll let it in the mod as long as you can opt-out of the content. There's already some of it in the game already.... I'd like to see more as well; been toying with the idea of trying to make some scenes but I'm not the best artist in the world so it's daunting.
i´m not into material but i think its harder to code the new event as to draw it oO
and believe me almost everyone can draw a scene. the loli scene from the black mom and her daughter are proof enough XD

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes