Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
i´m not into material but i think its harder to code the new event as to draw it oO
and believe me almost everyone can draw a scene. the loli scene from the black mom and her daughter are proof enough XD
Coding is easier than drawing
Are you insulting my artistic abilities? I know I'm not the best digital artist but I think I did okay with the threesome ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
EDIT: That last statement is meant to be taken as a joke by the way

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Are you insulting my artistic abilities? I know I'm not the best digital artist but I think I did okay with the threesome ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
oh ok sry i didn´t know coding is easier because the original game and the mods of the game have all bugs so i thought it is really hard. D:

will you in the future upgrade your mod to urban 1.0 version?

OMG i thought of a great way to add loli content without much drawing! adding a loli spell or curse or time travel and just edit the sprites of the girls to be flatchested. i´m a genius. :D

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
oh ok sry i didn´t know coding is easier because the original game and the mods of the game have all bugs so i thought it is really hard. D:

It's easier for new scenes than it is for converting stuff from the official release

My mod will update eventually, but you really shouldn't be asking about it here, this is my friend Xal's thread not mine

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019

OMG i thought of a great way to add loli content without much drawing! adding a loli spell or curse or time travel and just edit the sprites of the girls to be flatchested. i´m a genius. :D
Sssst, the forbidden word! Do send me previews tho,I'm sure it'll look great in ChillyScholar 's mod , or even in Xalenda's as an optional thing hehe

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah, I'm a coder, and it's true, coding is "easier" in that kind of game bc RPG Maker helps us a lot (well, coding without bugs is less easier xD).
I respect every designer, bc I tried to do one scene... And yeah, I'm useless for that . I respect designers a lot.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
F9Zoney Code write is easy, just kidnap chilly and he have written what yo want :D
well i thought about it but instead of having something new it would be better to bughunt and i think he isn´t up for the task :p

no, jokes beside, i would pay roughly 10$ if my finances would allow so somebody would remove the bugs of urban demons itself and then use this as a modbase. but dreams will forever be dreams ;_;

ps: the original urband demons creator gave the go to use the whole game as it is for modding as long as it is used for a modverson and not another game. so animated and new scenes are for the grab :3
such a saint i must say!

Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
the original urband demons creator gave the go to use the whole game as it is for modding as long as it is used for a modverson and not another game.
You mean Nergal, and that part about another game... So what i make Village Demons and Nerg Killin Squad go for me? XD

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
You mean Nergal, and that part about another game... So what i make Village Demons and Nerg Killin Squad go for me? XD
well i don´t know but drawing is a very creative work and adding the good coloring it is something that we should respect if he even is so good to allow mods. not many creators are so saintly

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
well i don´t know but drawing is a very creative work and adding the good coloring it is something that we should respect if he even is so good to allow mods. not many creators are so saintly
Ok so we need allow of Glassfishbowl because it's his artworks. Moreover it's hard to choice whom that game is nergal, glassfish or ppl from patreon was paid $$ every month. ;) So i leave that considerations.

10$ if my finances would allow so somebody would remove the bugs of urban demons itself and then use this as a modbase.
About that, huh. Sometimes i use rpg maker to open orginal project of ud and repair some bugs but i never do that for money only for fun. Xal mod is a little harder to edit, we have 3 ending, some scenes won't work because lack of dialogue.

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

Ramboz96

Apr 4, 2020
Hi Guys, Hope you all doing well...

So I have a Question for Xalenda's mod... and is regarding DOXM Favors Version...

I'm stuck on the part that Mrs Jennings gaved me the house key and from there is all bugged, even if I go to copy the key I can not enter in any place or I have to use the Teletransport to enter again at home, even the Scenes with GranMa are bugged because you after the first time that you get caught you can't go up stairs again, the game is great, still full of Problems.

Do you know if there is a patch already or is the Modder working on it? thank you very much and stay safe guys

Ah yes another Thing... do you know if it will be soon the mod of the 1.0? ahaha because the Developer abbandoned it for now,
and ist sad because many Scenes are missing like pool sex Scenes, threesomes, comic store sex sxenes and bla bla.

Please let me updated, this game is an Obsession :D ahahah

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
Hi Guys, Hope you all doing well...

So I have a Question for Xalenda's mod... and is regarding DOXM Favors Version...

I'm stuck on the part that Mrs Jennings gaved me the house key and from there is all bugged, even if I go to copy the key I can not enter in any place or I have to use the Teletransport to enter again at home, even the Scenes with GranMa are bugged because you after the first time that you get caught you can't go up stairs again, the game is great, still full of Problems.

Do you know if there is a patch already or is the Modder working on it? thank you very much and stay safe guys

Ah yes another Thing... do you know if it will be soon the mod of the 1.0? ahaha because the Developer abbandoned it for now,
and ist sad because many Scenes are missing like pool sex Scenes, threesomes, comic store sex sxenes and bla bla.

Please let me updated, this game is an Obsession :D ahahah

I've never been able to get the part where you get the key from her at the park to work for me. The best way to get her key is to knock on her door during Friday or Saturday when her Lust (or whatever) is high enough. She wants to invite you in, but her husband is home. You go to the Bar and talk to Trevor, a guy sitting South of where Jennings' sit. You get him to invite her husband on a fishing trip next weekend. The following weekend you, after some chatter, you're invited in to have dinner with them. Here is where you get the key: Go Invisible in the Living Area > Go into the Kitchen > The Cabinet on the North Wall > Grab the key > Go to Kaylee's Store > Make a Copy > Go back and Return it > Have dinner. That's the only way I know how to successfully get her house key.

As for this Mod, Xalenda is currently jumping through the hoops and hurdles of life. He pops in when he can, but RL always comes first. There is a Support Link a few pages back if you're interested. As for the Mod itself, after 0.8 (I think) this mod takes life of its own. I doubt it will pick up the 1.0 features and such, but that's future talk.

As for the "Main" game, it's most likely not going to be touched again for awhile. A long while. The original developer is working on two other games.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes