Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i have no idea which land is it because iam an idiot in geography but nice to have such a good neighbour :)

we can go drink a beer sometimes

Fanikito

Jan 13, 2020
I'm having a problem with the teacher... after first time she sees the cock, the MC run out and apears frozen on the map, at school 20200519_034057.jpg

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
has anybody else the problem that at some point the sister is missing in the game? i have no idea what i did wrong but now she is gone :( and if i go with dizzy to her home and when want to go out i must teleport because i only see dark screen

StarCreator

Oct 2, 2017
do you have a way to get her back?
I was having the same issue with Sydney disappearing (but couldn't figure a way around it), and I think it's on a list of bugs Xalenda intends on fixing. I believe it was mentioned 14-15 pages back on this thread, before the crazy stuff that happened to him.

• Sad
Reactions: F9Zoney

FackingGerkOff

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
do you have a way to get her back?
She is in Kimberly's house to babysit and there are bugs in it, so wait for a fix or do sister's content before going to the mom. She is bugged there too and things get wonky trying to get the content in the house while she babysits.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sydney was pretty far down on my list of characters to tweak/finalize/debug, so her being broken is mostly just my own way of saying "screw you" to a character I'm not fond of. That being said, not being able to enslave her... well, that sucks too. And I'm sorry for that :( (kinda).

In other news - uh... I got nothing. Life's moving, I'm sleeping on a couch (about 20x more comfortable than my car), and I get to take baths now (I showered before, but it was a quick 2-minute thing, now I can relax).

Hope life's working out for all y'all; let's see here... sister's still working (teacher), Brother-In-Law might be working soon (company politics), still no prospects for me, and... oh yah, my mother finally managed to get an offer in for her house ($1,033,000!!) so yay.

If I'm gone for a while, it's probably to help her unpack/move.
TTFN and a big full-body condom hug from Canada.

~Xalenda

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Sydney was pretty far down on my list of characters to tweak/finalize/debug, so her being broken is mostly just my own way of saying "screw you" to a character I'm not fond of. That being said, not being able to enslave her... well, that sucks too. And I'm sorry for that :( (kinda).

In other news - uh... I got nothing. Life's moving, I'm sleeping on a couch (about 20x more comfortable than my car), and I get to take baths now (I showered before, but it was a quick 2-minute thing, now I can relax).

Hope life's working out for all y'all; let's see here... sister's still working (teacher), Brother-In-Law might be working soon (company politics), still no prospects for me, and... oh yah, my mother finally managed to get an offer in for her house ($1,033,000!!) so yay.

If I'm gone for a while, it's probably to help her unpack/move.
TTFN and a big full-body condom hug from Canada.

~Xalenda
That's a lotta fucking money.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was intended to set her and my father/her husband up for retirement, so it's not like she's going to be broke in a year. She's got this all planned out.

But yeah. From the outside looking in? It's a lot of money ^_^
As someone who's never made 20k in a year and only rarely has even a grand in the bank? Oh yeah

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
It's nice that your mother was smart and saved her stuff for retirement and not think I can just live off my kids only to find the kid is barely scrapping by as is. Seen that situation so many times in my family with them screaming what do you mean you can't take care off me.

Reactions: Rize and F9Zoney

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
their's a new version of the mod on a few sites. anyone have any idea if it's from Xalenda or just someone trying to spread mal-war?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes