Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Potentially found a place to live... with 5 med students in an off-campus residence.
So tiny bedroom, single bed, small desk, cramped... but it's a place until I find something better.
Just need to make sure there's nothing "better" out there first; god I hate this point in my life.

Can't I just go back to high school? Shit life was so much easier... worst part of my day was homework. What I'd give to go back ~15 years and just... make better choices, y'know?
If I did that, I'd be earning six figures after staying in college and getting my pharmacy degree.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
the modder has living difficulties as far as i know because of covid/corona.

i´m gratefull that Xalenda still gives us hope. chilly shut his mod down ;_;

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so two questions
1. does anyone know a work around or fix for the screen going black after you watch the film in class after the second test?
2. i'm thinking about starting a mod of this game myself but i this is my first time can anyone tell me what program to use (preferably free program) and any tips to get started as i've never modded before?

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
in the conifg it reads:
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Urban Demons

so you should have rpg vx ace i think?

and yes you need full version as far as i know.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
in the conifg it reads:
RTP=RPGVXAce
Library=System\RGSS301.dll
Scripts=Data\Scripts.rvdata2
Title=Urban Demons

so you should have rpg vx ace i think?
thanks. guess i either got to shell out 60 bucks or find a few cracked version online.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
thanks. guess i either got to shell out 60 bucks or find a few cracked version online.
if you find a crack it is like winning the lottery :D but i wish you luck! every mod for this game is welcome. :)
and if you found a c. maybe tell me? ;)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You can usually grab RMVXA off of Steam for cheap during summer/winter sales. It can go down as much as 75%. Don't worry about needing to grab this, either, before it goes away, as I have no intention of deleting or removing the links - I'm still (veeeeeeerrrrrrry slowly) working on this thing, but as has been said, I need to focus on "LIFE" before I can actually do more fun things again.

I'll double-check the fixes I have already, re-drop a patch in a few days if I can find the time. Seriously, new jobs and moving out while trying to move in and weird shifts... it's such a strange period in my once-stable life.

If you do manage to get a version of RMVXA (or the other RPG Maker systems) and need advice, tips, help, etc., hit me up! I've only got 5,385 hours on it, so... not pro, yet.

(Seriously, in game-maker terms, that's just under 90 hours of actual "GAME" time, spread over ~50 projects).

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
You can usually grab RMVXA off of Steam for cheap during summer/winter sales. It can go down as much as 75%. Don't worry about needing to grab this, either, before it goes away, as I have no intention of deleting or removing the links - I'm still (veeeeeeerrrrrrry slowly) working on this thing, but as has been said, I need to focus on "LIFE" before I can actually do more fun things again.

I'll double-check the fixes I have already, re-drop a patch in a few days if I can find the time. Seriously, new jobs and moving out while trying to move in and weird shifts... it's such a strange period in my once-stable life.

If you do manage to get a version of RMVXA (or the other RPG Maker systems) and need advice, tips, help, etc., hit me up! I've only got 5,385 hours on it, so... not pro, yet.

(Seriously, in game-maker terms, that's just under 90 hours of actual "GAME" time, spread over ~50 projects).
over 5k hours and not a pro? O_O how many hours does being a pro need?! this is crazy.

and thanks for not abandoing the project! <3

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017

thanks. i'll keep an eye on the sales. glad to hear things are at least getting better for you. hope life keeps going up hill for you.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
not sure if people knew this but the site version says 9.2 and when I download it off mega the file says 9.1 when I play it

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes