Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Feb 1, 2018
but yeah adding things like cucking the men with them seeing it the women leaving them for you you impregnating them and collaring them and then making a mansion to keep them in thats just too good.

• Love
Reactions: Zabutnik

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Xalenda take whatever time you need to set yourself up!

remember: you first then the rest of things like this game mod comes up later.

again its worth to wait whenever you have the time to spend on a spicy update !

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
btw, is the pregnancy thing RNG based? It seems random while I been playing it. Randomly Bridgette and Sarah had the animation of the sperm finding the egg. So I was curious how it works when it didn't while testing it on other characters like Sydney and Mrs. Jennings.

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
btw, is the pregnancy thing RNG based? It seems random while I been playing it. Randomly Bridgette and Sarah had the animation of the sperm finding the egg. So I was curious how it works when it didn't while testing it on other characters like Sydney and Mrs. Jennings.
It's a percentage chance, which amounts to about the same as RNG. If you have the right version of RPGMaker, you can change the percentages, though.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I know I shouldn't... I promised I wouldn't.
But I have to let you all in on something.

I mentioned (a few times) I have other projects going on... and somebody saw my work in/on Honey Select and wrote to me asking for me to make some models, do some things for them... and it's starting to shape up.

Like, into paid-for-it commission work.
So, uh...

Enjoy?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Don't tell!

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019

I mentioned (a few times) I have other projects going on... and somebody saw my work in/on Honey Select and wrote to me asking for me to make some models, do some things for them... and it's starting to shape up.

So, uh...

Enjoy?

P.S. Don't tell!
Congrats dude!!! Your making more money!

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Does this have any new content in terms of purity, or only corruption?
no the mod has always focused on the corruption path. I do love the purity option in the main game but I think given all the work Xalenda has put into the corruption path I don't think he'd wanna have to redo the dialogues now

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It was originally going to follow both paths, but I found that there was already a wide variety and good amount of more "purity" choices in the main game, and the Corruption side was fairly weak and mostly just "Peter Bad" instead of actually delving into this idea that his desire for power and control might actually be harmful.

In any case, it's not that I don't want to rewrite the dialogues, but mostly that I've removed about 85% of the Purity paths altogether, and have zero interest in going back to put them all in again.

HOWEVER!

If you want to do that, I give you my blessings and a hearty "Good Luck!"

Reactions: kmxxx

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018

So, uh...

Enjoy?

P.S. Don't tell!
Chances are he a shota protagonist?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, for once - well, teenager/YA (under 25) but not shota. While that's still one of my more preferred kinks, it's only 2nd place in my list of things that turn my crank ^_^.

(Hint: The women in the game all share the same attribute)

On a semi-unrelated note - anybody know how I could get into contact with Glassfish to get a few new pieces of artwork done for this thing? Got like 3 in mind that I'd love to see, with a fourth being a new title/credits page.

P.S. : Oh yeah, and I just moved into my new place, sharing it with 5 other people (hooray for downsizing >.<) but at least I have my own room - and it locks! - so expect work on the mod to resume more briskly once again. Hooray for juggling work and other work and other-other work and trying to make mods at the same time...

Hooray for things!

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes