Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not getting sick, my heart was just beating faster for some reason. Back to normal now though.

Not joking so much about the anxiety though... just looking at this thing fills me with dread and despair. Kinda wish it were just “done”, y’know? Slap an Abandoned tag on here (again) and just let it die... but then I would be just as bad as Wootch or Nergal, promising the moon and delivering a rock through the window.

In any case, I’ll just fix whatever’s broken right now and work on the other things piecemeal.

Reactions: Rize

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Not getting sick, my heart was just beating faster for some reason. Back to normal now though.

Not joking so much about the anxiety though... just looking at this thing fills me with dread and despair. Kinda wish it were just “done”, y’know? Slap an Abandoned tag on here (again) and just let it die... but then I would be just as bad as Wootch or Nergal, promising the moon and delivering a rock through the window.

In any case, I’ll just fix whatever’s broken right now and work on the other things piecemeal.
I hear ya. Worked on the plans for my epic length fanfic for three months then stalled out on actually writing for another month. But like you, I'm gonna get that sonnuva bitch done

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

I know the feeling. I'm a writer with a bad case of starting a project and going into a lengthy hiatus before erasing the story and rebooting it as the plot evolves and 'improves'.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I think I fixed Sydney not coming back after her babysitting at Kim's, and I've (maybe?) fixed the text box problems when playing Hide-And-Seek in the park (no more repeated text boxes), but I honestly can't recall most of the problems until I play through this >.<

And I really don't want to trawl through 80+ pages of this thread to see what I still need to fix. But I know I will... *sigh*

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
I think I fixed Sydney not coming back after her babysitting at Kim's, and I've (maybe?) fixed the text box problems when playing Hide-And-Seek in the park (no more repeated text boxes), but I honestly can't recall most of the problems until I play through this >.<

And I really don't want to trawl through 80+ pages of this thread to see what I still need to fix. But I know I will... *sigh*
I was recently playing through this again and I seem to sometimes get the issue of the screen going black and not fading back in after Mrs. Jennings shows a film during class after a quiz. It happens sometimes, and sometimes not - leading me to think this has to do with the order of stuff you do before it, maybe?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Short Answer: the Quizzes were used as a way to gauge your progression with Mrs. J and increase it as needed to keep going, which I have since overhauled so much, that shit like this breaks often and repeatedly. Longer answer in the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, fun news (no, really!): I have FOUR days off of work thanks to people needing to reset/update the software on the computers, so I get extra time off! WOOOOOO! Working on this game without interruption again!

Keep the reminders coming, btw; I'm starting a sticky-note Wall of Bugs to keep track of them all.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Also there's still an issue with Mrs. Jenning's triggering her talk in an infinite loop even after you've finished the event every time you go to the right side of the school, and the game still crashes after you've enslaved mom and Sydney and try to fuck them at the table. I'm not trying to increase your workload! tackle what you can!

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
After a test, you say? Is that when Mrs. J is normal, or totally corrupted? Just her, or Ms. T too? (There's a bunch of different events that trigger/start depending on how many people you have corrupted/enslaved).
She's not fully corrupted yet, and neither is Ms. T - I don't think I had done the mom threesome with Mrs. J yet either. I do remember it's after getting at least one in-class BJ. Might've been one where the MC asks for a tittyfuck but it ends up being a HJ/BJ instead because she's not ready for it yet? Sorry for being vague, it's been a while and I don't have a save for that due to abandoning that playthrough after that blackscreening.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Have you made any progress on the Total CORRUPT dialogs? If any are completed, maybe you could share them so we could add them while we wwait for the full release? You see, I'm making my own version of the game for personal use and the dialogs I use are a mix of Chilly, Nergal and your dialogs. I would love to have more Total CORRUPT dialogs to add.

(EDIT) Also, if there is nothing that you can share/don't want to share, then that's fine. Just wanted to se if the possibility was there. Don't know until you try, ya know?

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so not to be pushy but any word on the progress? i really enjoy this mod and am looking forward to your own game.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Asking politely isn’t being pushy, it’s showing interest.

At least that’s what my mother says when she calls me every day to ask how my day went...

Anyway.
Slow work, my friend; my job (Data Entry) requires 8 hours of sitting in front of a computer, and my only form of entertainment is a computer, so by the time I get home and make dinner/eat/relax I want to punch the damn thing.

Working on it over the weekends is slower, but better, I think.

“My” game is not going so well... might try a hybrid of RMMV + still images (those are always so popular...) but again, computer-computer-computer-dead.

*EDIT*. 400 images and barely through part 2! It’s beefy.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Good news, comrades!

Big Brother and The Manor Farm have bestowed upon me a new laptop with which to create glorious smut for the masses to consume. Production will be stymied as The Party take the time to properly set up the console.

As a result, expect an updated re-release of the latest patch with various additional fixes in the near future, and production has already increased 74% over last year.

Corruption is Purity.
2 breasts good, 4 breasts better.

And remember - we are at war with Eurasia.
We have always been at war with Eastasia.

(Bonus points applied if you understand the references)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, no, comrade.

All praise and devotion belongs to The Party! It is ungood to praise a singular person their civic duty.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Good news, comrades!

Big Brother and The Manor Farm have bestowed upon me a new laptop with which to create glorious smut for the masses to consume. Production will be stymied as The Party take the time to properly set up the console.

As a result, expect an updated re-release of the latest patch with various additional fixes in the near future, and production has already increased 74% over last year.

Corruption is Purity.
2 breasts good, 4 breasts better.

And remember - we are at war with Eurasia.
We have always been at war with Eastasia.

(Bonus points applied if you understand the references)
you will never stop me from speaking the truth 2+2=4!
(God when was the last time i read that one)
anyway great news. hope things keep going well for you

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes