Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Real shot in the dark here - anybody know how to / can get in contact with Glassfish (the artist)? I've got some additional pictures to go with the mod that would help immensely.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Real shot in the dark here - anybody know how to / can get in contact with Glassfish (the artist)? I've got some additional pictures to go with the mod that would help immensely.
I'd say ask him straight on Twitter.
Here are his links:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So the illustrious Glassfish hasn't responded yet to my question - easy to see why, probably sick of doing the artwork for this game by now - but I do have good news.

Like... really good news.

I've (somehow) created a working elevator to the condo! Guess what that means...!
That's right - it's time to not work on this for another 6 months!
(that's a joke)

But yeah, elevator works as intended - once you gain access to the Condo, it opens up the availability to use the elevator.

It goes up!
It goes down!
If you're already on that floor... guess what, no elevator for you!
And funky music all the way through.

But the elevator isn't everything. You'll also need to gain access to the various women's places, all of which will be re-drawn/mapped from the old Apartment maps. There's also the Penthouse, which has enough room for everybody (HINT HINT) ...provided you can coerce them into moving there~

I'll let you know when the update's coming out; shouldn't be too long now.
I hope.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
btw i have pensive reaction due glassfish denial of responding you *LOL K super tired of UD apparently*

but yeah whatever time will be to release an update, its NAISUUUUUUUUUUUUUU !

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I haven't heard back from her yet, that's all BruceMcGivern, so I'm attributing a lack of desire/hatred for an old/finished project. It's a fairly common stance to take - Lord knows I've felt that way about this project - that once you say you're done, you're just done, finito, forever.

Alright, back to work...
BUT FIRST!

It's time for AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION!

Rules:
  • Write a post saying which women live on which floor of the Condo

• Each floor will have 3 women, and a "special" room
    • Floor 3 - Weight Room
    • Floor 4 - Party Room
    • Floor 7 - ??? <--- make something up!

• The Penthouse and Basement rooms are currently unavailable to anybody but the owners
    of the building, but rumor is there's going to be a meeting about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sort them however you want, I'm not picky. Age, bust, profession, relationship status... all up to you.
I only ask that you copy/paste this format so that it'll be easier to decide upon:

• Floor 3: Name, Name, Name
  • Floor 4: Name, Name, Name
  • Floor 7: Name, Name, Name
  • Room: xxxxxxxx
Personally, I'm leaning towards In-Game Status as the format.
  • Floor 3: Donna, Kaylee, Neala (independent women)
  • Floor 4: Jennings, Taylor, Dizzy (school)
  • Floor 7: Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa (mothers)
  • Room: Meeting room
Also, just a reminder that this is a work in progress; if nobody comments, it goes in however I want,
and it may change entirely by the time it's done.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So the illustrious Glassfish hasn't responded yet to my question - easy to see why, probably sick of doing the artwork for this game by now - but I do have good news.

Like... really good news.

I've (somehow) created a working elevator to the condo! Guess what that means...!
That's right - it's time to not work on this for another 6 months!
(that's a joke)

But yeah, elevator works as intended - once you gain access to the Condo, it opens up the availability to use the elevator.

It goes up!
It goes down!
If you're already on that floor... guess what, no elevator for you!
And funky music all the way through.

But the elevator isn't everything. You'll also need to gain access to the various women's places, all of which will be re-drawn/mapped from the old Apartment maps. There's also the Penthouse, which has enough room for everybody (HINT HINT) ...provided you can coerce them into moving there~

I'll let you know when the update's coming out; shouldn't be too long now.
I hope.
So you just did what I did for Harley's apartment building in Cycle?

I'm a bad friend and should have helped you out

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
I like this.

• Floor 3: Donna, Kaylee, Neala (independent women)
  • Floor 4: Jennings, Taylor, Dizzy (school)
  • Floor 7: Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa (mothers)
  • Room: Meeting room
this way works fine.

D

Deleted member 2353454

Here's mine :
  • Floor 3: Jennings, Sarah, Lisa (Married Women)
  • Floor 4: Naela, Dizzy, Kaylee (Young Women)
  • Floor 5: Kimberly, Donna, Taylor (Unmarried MILFs)
  • Room: Sex Dungeon

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Dude, I'm really desperate for new dialogs and scene dialogs! Please post some of them if you have any!

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
You know, if GlassFish ever did decide to do new art (I'd think she'd not want to seeing as how it IS still technically Nergal's game) a dungeon/bdsm type room like this would be a good opportunity for some nice stills.
I mean technically the original idea came from wootch urbaxlife and nergal made their version based of it.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Dude, I'm really desperate for new dialogs and scene dialogs! Please post some of them if you have any!
I’ll need to double-check with LoneKaiser to see about the dialogue we were working on for Sydney, but Ms. Taylor and Lisa are ready to go. The “big two” of Mom and Mrs. Jennings just have an obscenely large amount of scenes to rewrite.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
  • Room: Sex Dungeon
I thought about it, maybe could be a good use of a Trading Sequence-like event, buying up new items to put in there... except that new scenes would need to be drawn and my art skills are worse than a squirrel’s.

Still, not entirely out of the question. Thanks for the response!

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I had a thought that depending on how much more Nexus stuff you may want to do, you could have the room be something related to that. Like having so many corrupted women living in the same place gives Meridiana a way to reach into the real world and the room becomes a kind of portal to/from the Nexus.

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
... the room becomes a kind of portal to/from the Nexus.
The problem being that the Nexus is on a separate plane of existence. MC/Peter’s always going there at night, meaning his “body” is at home, while his “spirit” roams around. It’s also said that the same thing happened to Neala, but her spirit is trapped there, and her “body” has a mind of its own.

If MC/Peter were to jump in and out of a dimensional gateway, his body would stay in one dimension, while his spirit goes to another, leaving him a ripe target for all kinds of bad things to happen.

Could be fun, though - insert a timer, depending on how long you take certain things happen... I’ll try it out, see what happens.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
Xalenda I really hope Sydney and Mom will be able to get so mindfucked they'd go skimpier or commando/topless outside or during their usual activities! Maybe some Amanda scenes for the edgiest among us?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Xalenda I really hope Sydney and Mom will be able to get so mindfucked they'd go skimpier or commando/topless outside or during their usual activities! Maybe some Amanda scenes for the edgiest among us?
Sydney takes on a new role in the lives of Dizzy and a Neala, should you choose that path for her. And yes, Mom does sort of forget to wear clothes in public after a while.

But my stance on Loli content was, is, and remains to be “Not In My Games/Stories”. If you can find somebody to put it in, you go right ahead; we’re all perverts here, but there’s a limit to the depths I’m willing to go.

**EDIT**

Check it out! I'm making maps again!
WIP.png

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes