Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Quick update here folks - next patch is going to fix bugs AND - dun-dun-dunnnnnn - adds in a bunch of other probably buggy things that I'll need to fix because you keep breaking it!!

Like (half) of a condo, and some Total Corruption dialogues I honestly didn't even know I'd skipped. Like Sydney - her afternoon, while watching TV? Yep, now she's not wearing underwear while doing it, *hinting* at other things she'd rather be doing with you instead...

Also working on that pesky 3rd power you get from the Nexus. If you need a refresher:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see... It's pesky, because it's also a one-time use thing, on a per-person basis - if that person (for example, Mom) doesn't need to be further corrupted, you can't use Soul Crush on her, as it'd be pointless. Demonic Voice can be used whenever you want, even if there are people who don't need the boost.

BUT, since it's also a possible 1/4 of the total corruption needed to sway her into becoming your Slave, I'm weighing options here. I could lower it to make it like the Night-Corruption mechanic, only usable at all times for a variable amount (5-10), or keep it as is and make it a one-off thing.

Anyway, if you decide to try and use it more than once on a few characters, despite being warned precisely not to do that...
Well, I can't be blamed for what happens.

I recommend saving before using it; it might soft-lock you.

Currently, Mom, Sydney and Mrs. J have their events working correctly; just Dizzy, Neala, Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa, Ms Amos, Ms Taylor, Donna, Kaylee and Grandma to go.
Christ Almighty... why do I do this to myself...

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Quick update here folks - next patch is going to fix bugs AND - dun-dun-dunnnnnn - adds in a bunch of other probably buggy things that I'll need to fix because you keep breaking it!!

Like (half) of a condo, and some Total Corruption dialogues I honestly didn't even know I'd skipped. Like Sydney - her afternoon, while watching TV? Yep, now she's not wearing underwear while doing it, *hinting* at other things she'd rather be doing with you instead...

Also working on that pesky 3rd power you get from the Nexus. If you need a refresher:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see... It's pesky, because it's also a one-time use thing, on a per-person basis - if that person (for example, Mom) doesn't need to be further corrupted, you can't use Soul Crush on her, as it'd be pointless. Demonic Voice can be used whenever you want, even if there are people who don't need the boost.

BUT, since it's also a possible 1/4 of the total corruption needed to sway her into becoming your Slave, I'm weighing options here. I could lower it to make it like the Night-Corruption mechanic, only usable at all times for a variable amount (5-10), or keep it as is and make it a one-off thing.

Anyway, if you decide to try and use it more than once on a few characters, despite being warned precisely not to do that...
Well, I can't be blamed for what happens.

I recommend saving before using it; it might soft-lock you.

Currently, Mom, Sydney and Mrs. J have their events working correctly; just Dizzy, Neala, Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa, Ms Amos, Ms Taylor, Donna, Kaylee and Grandma to go.
Christ Almighty... why do I do this to myself...
Because you love being a big dicked shota enslaving bitches and ntr-ing snitches

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
'Like Sydney - her afternoon, while watching TV? Yep, now she's not wearing underwear while doing it.'

Xalenda Yes. You absolute perverted bastard. Fuck. Yes.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
oh i love this thread im so glad my suggestion of keeping all your women in one place is considered in some form or another.
It’s almost always been there in some fashion, I was just unable to envision it for a while. Had to get that twisted noggin’ joggin’.

Because you love being a big dicked shota enslaving bitches and ntr-ing snitches
Well that’s as good a reason as any!

Yes. You absolute perverted bastard. Fuck. Yes.
It took all of my considerable lack of talent to find and then not totally fuck-up a simple edit like that. Speaking of which...

If someone could remind me (or, better yet, tag) Bisonbison’s new account name, as Supreme Awesomeness ChillyScholar I already know, I’d like to request his help in designing a slight change to one of the scenes / make a new set.

Reactions: Marvelous Chris

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
I’ll need to double-check with LoneKaiser to see about the dialogue we were working on for Sydney, but Ms. Taylor and Lisa are ready to go. The “big two” of Mom and Mrs. Jennings just have an obscenely large amount of scenes to rewrite.
Well, can you share please?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Bison has a new account?
I remember (vaguely) about him stating that he made a new account because he was locked out of his old one...? Or somebody was badgering him... something like that. Anyway, you interested in helping a (not-so poor) pervert out?

Well, can you share please?! I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!
You'll get it when everybody else does~

But there's a lot less *I don't like this* and a LOT more *Oh god, please fuck me!* this time around.

Sidenote: Just finished up Donna's and Ms. Taylor's Soul Crush events; working my way down the list, as it were. The "Park Milfs" and Ms. Amos will most likely be last, because I still need to finished their TC scenes and get that whole thing done, so it'll be there in the update after this one. Donna's was particularly tricky, because I had to incorporate the actual checkup into the scene as well, with some changes to the dialogues.

Reactions: Rize
D

Deleted member 2794724

Is this mod completed? or there is more coming to it?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Is this mod completed? or there is more coming to it?
Oh, there's still more to come, like Ishto says. There's a condo that's being built, revamped Total Corruption scenes for some/half of the women, restructuring of familial homes, a set of game-altering choices, a trading sequence with a BIG playable event at the end *heh heh heh* and, if I get back around to it, a ~possible~ new set of maps in the Sewers/Nexus to play around in.

Not to mention a reworking of the sex-scene dialogues (they're coming, alright Lucke115!), and a host of other minor changes for when the various women you can engage with slowly change from not wanting sex to begging for it. There's also a (mostly finished) pregnancy option now available, thanks to the efforts of dirtyotaku13!

Basically, it's a completely new game at this point. Funny that this just originally started as a faster/easier way to gain Corruption points...

D

Deleted member 2794724

Oh, there's still more to come, like Ishto says. There's a condo that's being built, revamped Total Corruption scenes for some/half of the women, restructuring of familial homes, a set of game-altering choices, a trading sequence with a BIG playable event at the end *heh heh heh* and, if I get back around to it, a ~possible~ new set of maps in the Sewers/Nexus to play around in.

Not to mention a reworking of the sex-scene dialogues (they're coming, alright Lucke115!), and a host of other minor changes for when the various women you can engage with slowly change from not wanting sex to begging for it. There's also a (mostly finished) pregnancy option now available, thanks to the efforts of dirtyotaku13!

Basically, it's a completely new game at this point. Funny that this just originally started as a faster/easier way to gain Corruption points...
Thanks,
You are a god-level modder
Appreciate ur hard work and those who are involved.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes