Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, found that one too - no idea what’s causing it. Maybe I’ll just “force” the player off-screen so they have to come back to talk to her.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
the three i found are.
after visiting donna at hospital it wont can't load the script for returning to game
talking to kimberly at her house at noon she says she wants you to walk her to work but it wont load
lisa up stairs leads to grandma's house
and maybe i'm dumb but i can't find a way to pass threw noon on the weekend

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Another one with Ms. Taylor, When talking to her right after school she gives the 'have met' dialogue before you meet her (i.e. Name box says "Ms. Taylor", is generally nice) and the 'have not met' dialogue after you meet her (i.e. Name box says "??????", tells you she's locking up and to go home)

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
A bug with Dizzy. The first Babysitting scene doesn't work properly. Instead it jumps straight to a Dizzy/Sydney threesome scene

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
ACK! So many new "features" I didn't realize were in there!
Alright, let's do this:

the three i found are.
after visiting donna at hospital it wont can't load the script for returning to game
talking to kimberly at her house at noon she says she wants you to walk her to work but it wont load
lisa up stairs leads to grandma's house
and maybe i'm dumb but i can't find a way to pass threw noon on the weekend
1. That's possibly a bug due to rearranging and changing the way the scenes load, I'll patch it.
2. Never actually got around to finishing that part up, it's supposed to lead you to the Cafe.
3. Lisa's house is a buggy mess; don't bother.
4. Pass time by watching TV downstairs, or reading comics in your room... can't remember which, but it's in the House.

Another one with Ms. Taylor, When talking to her right after school she gives the 'have met' dialogue before you meet her (i.e. Name box says "Ms. Taylor", is generally nice) and the 'have not met' dialogue after you meet her (i.e. Name box says "??????", tells you she's locking up and to go home)
5. That's strange, but it's probably just a switch mix-up. Have you already spoken to her outside of the Condo? If not, then try talking to her there as well, that should fix things.

A bug with Dizzy. The first Babysitting scene doesn't work properly. Instead it jumps straight to a Dizzy/Sydney threesome scene
6. That's... peculiar. And new; haven't done anything with Dizzy yet, so I can't easily explain that one away. Probably another mix-up in the options.

Hey, were can I find the "Soul Crush" scenes?
7. The Soul Crush scenes are found after progressing through the Nexus's bottom part. Since I can't recall how/when you get access to it at the moment, I'll pop in a hot-fix that opens the three areas from the start, let you all experience the fun.

I'll also need to redesign when you can access the other parts of the Nexus. Originally, the powers that you got would help you claim the non-enslaved women faster, while first having to grind/slog through enough of them to make the process less grindy. As things are now, I'll most likely change it to a week-timer - first week is left, second week is right, third week is bottom... or something like that.

As a side note, you shouldn't push Mom, Sydney, Mrs. J, Ms. T, Donna or Kaylee past 75 Corruption if you want to see their SC scenes, as it won't work. It's designed to help boost their corruption levels up faster, not finish them off. It also means that in subsequent playthroughs - when the others are finished - you'll have to try and balance the levels among them all if you want to see every scene.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
5. That's strange, but it's probably just a switch mix-up. Have you already spoken to her outside of the Condo? If not, then try talking to her there as well, that should fix things.

6. That's... peculiar. And new; haven't done anything with Dizzy yet, so I can't easily explain that one away. Probably another mix-up in the options.
I had already spoken to her outside the condo on the first day (i.e. before ever having gone to school). On the days before the Mrs. Jennings 'chew out' event I had her name in the name box, etc. Once I met her in that event it changed.

Also, in regards to the babysitting scene, it also gives an error for loading 'dizzyxsis.csv' (which I can find in the dialogues folder), and 'dizzyxsis (1) IMAGE FILE' which I cannot find in the graphics folder.

Furthermore, it seems that the Highschool Pool fade to black problem still exists. (After you buy a ticket the screen fades to black, but nothing else happens, you can still move around and interact with things if you know where they are, but you cant actually see anything)

Edit: I manually toggled the met Ms. Taylor switch, and that seems to have fixed it.

Last edited:

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
How do you start moms persuasion. Is it the same or do you have to do something different?

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It's too bad that Ms. Amos has new lines in the overworld for TC, but doesn't have new sex dialogs for TC

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Mom's persuasion starts after you get your first power in the Nexus, day... 3 I think.

Did a double-check on the power acquisition; it's two Slaves for the second power, and three for the third. Should make things a bit easier, but I'll still change it to be more of a time-based thing than a Slave-based one.

I can't imagine playing the game for 21-days just to finally have access to something that probably wouldn't be worth it, or couldn't even use it. Maybe bump it down to 3 days for the first power, 6 for the second, and 10 for the third - should give you just enough time to meet and begin corrupting everybody, maybe get a good ways into somebody you really focus on, but not complete them.

21 is just (*insert Too_Damn_High.jpg*).

**EDIT**

Quick sidenote: Due to the fact that my job requires me to use a computer, and... so does the game... and the rest of my life, I've been coming down with eye fatigue/strain more and more often. Be that as it may, I will continue to patch/fix/work on this thing, but it'll need to be on my "weekends" more often than not (weekends for me are Mondays and Tuesdays).

This will be annoying for us all, but that's life.
Stupid life...

Last edited:
Reactions: TheVoid17

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Mrs. Jennings House Key bug still exists. (Talk to her in park on Saturday to get her house key, you can no longer go into the store even if you clone the key, only way to fix is to save edit and remove the key from inventory)

• Angry
Reactions: Xalenda

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hey Xalenda. I love the work you do. I really enjoy the mod you’ve made. I might have a few suggestions on how you could work on the game in the future.
Keep in mind, these are only suggestions, not requests or expectations of any kind.

I would recommend that before you continue working on the story and new game mechanics, you should instead try to work on the dialogs for the characters, both in the overworld, but also the scene dialog.
There are a lot of holes and unfinished dialogs for different characters. For example, not every character has TC scene dialog yet. Ms Amos has TC dialog in the overworld, but no TC scene dialog. It just doesn’t make sense. And Sydney has dialog for initiating TC scenes, but the scenes don’t exist yet.
There are also some other parts that I personally think could use your touch, like the class scenes. Make them a little bit more lewd, not keep it so basic. Since everything else about your mod is amazing, I think it’s a shame to let important parts like that stay the way they are.
Basically what I’m trying to suggest is, flesh out and work on the parts that are already in the game instead of adding new stuff for the story or mechanics. Work on the dialogs, write the scenes and work on the bugs before continuing forward.

I really enjoy your mod, I enjoy the dialogs and scenes and the way you have totally twisted this game around for freaks like us. I impatiently await your next update and the updates after that. Just don’t take as long this time!

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Another bug found, this one with Donna. There is no 'donna-hj.csv' file in dialogues (only 'donna-hj-corrupt.csv' and 'donna-hj-pure.csv'). After the first check up (and possible the others?) the screen fades to black and the only thing that you can do is open the phone.

Reactions: Xalenda

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Yeah, found that one too - no idea what’s causing it. Maybe I’ll just “force” the player off-screen so they have to come back to talk to her.
Found the culprit for that one. The scolding event calls a "reset_map" script right at the end during the fade out. This causes events on the map to not recognize themselves properly (what's causing the freeze is the Ms T event not being able to execute "Balloon icon: This event, Exclamation", but you can even see it with the door not opening properly when you go through it). Simply deleting that script call fixes the issue.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
ACK! So many new "features" I didn't realize were in there!
Alright, let's do this:

4. Pass time by watching TV downstairs, or reading comics in your room... can't remember which, but it's in the House.

no like none of them will let me. none of the time passing functions, (tv, couch, computer, comic,) are active.
if it's working for anyone else let me know maybe i just did something to shut them off

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sad news, friends.

Glassfish isn’t taking commissions right now, so no new UD pics.
But when she is taking commissions, you can be sure I’ll be there, flashin’ my cash for her.

Good news, everybody that isn’t Glassfish!

If you feel confident that you can draw and are interested in getting paid for your efforts with actual money, get in touch with me, let’s talk it out! Prices are negotiable.

• Sad
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Sad news, friends.

Glassfish isn’t taking commissions right now, so no new UD pics.
But when she is taking commissions, you can be sure I’ll be there, flashin’ my cash for her.

Good news, everybody that isn’t Glassfish!

If you feel confident that you can draw and are interested in getting paid for your efforts with actual money, get in touch with me, let’s talk it out! Prices are negotiable.
What kind of new pics do you have planed?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes