Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Iz a secret! Well, iz for secret you can't access without cheating your way into the area.

And things like re-drawn backgrounds for sex-scenes, second set of busts(faces) for the player to have, a set of busts of Meridiana... you know, just stuff that would be nice but not absolutely have to have.

But yes, iz for secret.

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Iz a secret! Well, iz for secret you can't access without cheating your way into the area.

And things like re-drawn backgrounds for sex-scenes, second set of busts(faces) for the player to have, a set of busts of Meridiana... you know, just stuff that would be nice but not absolutely have to have.

But yes, iz for secret.
What are the busts? Are they like upgraded versions of the old ones or are you adding something new like new clothes? maybe even some bukkake busts maybe?

Edit: And what about the unused spaces for sex scenes in dialogs, for example Sydney in the afternoon when she is TC? Becuase I found notes saying "Insert TC [blank] here"

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
It's coming...

It's closing in...

Half-way here, better get ready!

Maybe I should just go to bed, upload it in the morning or something...

Did you get it?

And it's gone.

Oh well, better luck next time - see you in another 10 months!
i swear that the updates of your mod will end up being over 8GB at max!

• Haha
Reactions: Xalenda

Reaver

May 31, 2017
anyone else having issues with Donna HJ not working properly? it keeps saying "Error Loading: donna-hj.csv"....
any help?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
i swear that the updates of your mod will end up being over 8GB at max!
Hopefully not; most of the problem is that I just zip the whole folder. There's an option to compress the data and leaves a lot of things - busts, images, scenes, editable information - out of the final product for just this reason. I don't bother, mostly to give people who have the program free reign to do whatever they want with it.

Mrs. Jennings House Key bug still exists. (Talk to her in park on Saturday to get her house key, you can no longer go into the store even if you clone the key, only way to fix is to save edit and remove the key from inventory)
I knew there was something I was forgetting about her; well, there's lots of things, but the main problem I keep hearing about is the house key thing. I just never seem to remember to edit the store dialogues and stuff to make it all work properly. I'll get on that... soon(tm).

Another bug found, this one with Donna. There is no 'donna-hj.csv' file in dialogues (only 'donna-hj-corrupt.csv' and 'donna-hj-pure.csv'). After the first check up (and possible the others?) the screen fades to black and the only thing that you can do is open the phone.
Again, just things I haven't actually worked on yet. But thanks for bringing it to my attention - it's going on the "YOU DUN FUCKED UP!" wall of sticky notes.

Found the culprit for that one.
Thank you - this was driving me nuts.

Class? Attention class! Please give dirtyotaku13 a hearty round of applause for pointing out the teacher's mistake!
Seriously man, thanks.

Basically what I’m trying to suggest is, flesh out and work on the parts that are already in the game instead of adding new stuff for the story or mechanics. Work on the dialogs, write the scenes and work on the bugs before continuing forward.
It's not so simple for me, my good man. I wish it were this easy - just write things and wriggle my fingers and things work, or I can find the bugs easily and replace them. The main problem is that there's just so much to do, and it burns me out whenever I try to do too many things.

And I'm a writer by trade - I love story, world-building, fleshing out the characters and their motivations, how and why they think or act or say things the way they do. And it takes precedence in my internal sorting system, piss on everything else until I get this person to behave just so to make it feel right.

Besides, bug-fixing and getting all that other stuff sorted out... that sounds like work. And a game - especially a mod of a game - is work, but it should be fun work. That's not fun work, that's... blegh. It's why, despite adoring re-writing the sex-scene dialogues, it takes forever to get them done.

You try coming up with a way to slowly pervert 13 different characters' minds of various sex acts, beginning with "This is disgusting" and ending with "Oh my god, I would kill somebody for him to piss on my face!" Not trying to sound edgy or whatever, it's just more difficult than it sounds, even for the simplest of things.

But creation! Developing new things! Finding out why, figuring out who... mmmhh, these things keep me warm and cuddly at night. And blankets, they do that too, but mostly the creating things.

Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticisms - I probably won't release any "new" areas until the game's working properly again, so be prepared for that in future updates/hotfixes/patches. You're right, there's a lot to get done before I should try introducing more, but... I just can't stop myself sometimes :p

AzraelWalker

Dec 29, 2018
and maybe i'm dumb but i can't find a way to pass threw noon on the weekend
Iv found this one too. Fresh save, first weekend, there is no way to progress pass midday. The TV down stairs as well as all the junk upstairs doesn't have the little > icon to interact with it, and clicking the empty space where that arrow should be does nothin.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Iv found this one too. Fresh save, first weekend, there is no way to progress pass midday. The TV down stairs as well as all the junk upstairs doesn't have the little > icon to interact with it, and clicking the empty space where that arrow should be does nothin.
ya I'm stuck there as well. I was trying the Donna path to get past that but seeing as she is bugged right now I'm / us are SOL.

I do like the mod mind you.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Sad news, friends.

Glassfish isn’t taking commissions right now, so no new UD pics.
But when she is taking commissions, you can be sure I’ll be there, flashin’ my cash for her.

Good news, everybody that isn’t Glassfish!

If you feel confident that you can draw and are interested in getting paid for your efforts with actual money, get in touch with me, let’s talk it out! Prices are negotiable.
if your looking for artist you should look up urbanlove. (he/she?) already has done some modded art for the original

Reactions: arigatogyro

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
It's not so simple for me, my good man. I wish it were this easy - just write things and wriggle my fingers and things work, or I can find the bugs easily and replace them. The main problem is that there's just so much to do, and it burns me out whenever I try to do too many things.

And I'm a writer by trade - I love story, world-building, fleshing out the characters and their motivations, how and why they think or act or say things the way they do. And it takes precedence in my internal sorting system, piss on everything else until I get this person to behave just so to make it feel right.

Besides, bug-fixing and getting all that other stuff sorted out... that sounds like work. And a game - especially a mod of a game - is work, but it should be fun work. That's not fun work, that's... blegh. It's why, despite adoring re-writing the sex-scene dialogues, it takes forever to get them done.

You try coming up with a way to slowly pervert 13 different characters' minds of various sex acts, beginning with "This is disgusting" and ending with "Oh my god, I would kill somebody for him to piss on my face!" Not trying to sound edgy or whatever, it's just more difficult than it sounds, even for the simplest of things.

But creation! Developing new things! Finding out why, figuring out who... mmmhh, these things keep me warm and cuddly at night. And blankets, they do that too, but mostly the creating things.

Anyway, thanks for the constructive criticisms - I probably won't release any "new" areas until the game's working properly again, so be prepared for that in future updates/hotfixes/patches. You're right, there's a lot to get done before I should try introducing more, but... I just can't stop myself sometimes :p
I'm happy you actually took time to read my comment. Now I understand your mindset, what you value in the work and what this does to you. I can absolutly understand that you get easily burned out when it comes to writing. I'm happy you took my criticism to heart, and I hope you didn't take it as hate or negative in anyway. I just want to see this mod become as perfect as possible, and I want to help with the development of the mod. I just don't have much to offer, so criticism is all I can offer as help to you.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Alright, I found a few more bugs.
  • Dizzy: The bar conversation has no switch, you can do it as many times as you want in a day
    • Apartment: Doesn't unlock on the map after you walk Dizzy home (maybe due to the fact that I had to debug TP in order to leave without getting a permanent black screen)
  • Grandma: The Shower scene switch doesn't reset on a new day. You can't ever go back upstairs once you see it.
  • Kimberly: Not sure if this one is a bug or just strange progression
    • Day 1: meet in park
    • Day 2: Hide and seek, corruption kiss
    • Day 3: Hide and seek, corruption kiss
    • Day 4: Not at park, message, visit at cafe, get blowjob
      • This seems to be strange, since the dialogue before the BJ appears to be the purity dialogue (The " I'll have the 'special' " dialogue)
      • During the actual BJ scene it uses corruption dialogue, i.e. threaten blackmail with a picture (which I haven't actually gotten in game yet)
  • Collision: You can walk through all the buildings in the downtown/bar area (not that important, but I figured I mention it)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Pretty sure my wall is gonna collapse with the amount of sticky notes on it... good grief. Weekend of bug-fixes ahead.

On a slightly different note, work is changing for me: my current “shift” is 4PM to 12AM, but as of Wednesday, it’s going from 12AM to 8AM. Don’t know what that’s going to do for my ability to work on this thing, but we’re gonna find out!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I haven't heard back from her yet, that's all BruceMcGivern, so I'm attributing a lack of desire/hatred for an old/finished project. It's a fairly common stance to take - Lord knows I've felt that way about this project - that once you say you're done, you're just done, finito, forever.

Alright, back to work...
BUT FIRST!

It's time for AUDIENCE PARTICIPATION!

Rules:
  • Write a post saying which women live on which floor of the Condo

• Each floor will have 3 women, and a "special" room
    • Floor 3 - Weight Room
    • Floor 4 - Party Room
    • Floor 7 - ??? <--- make something up!

• The Penthouse and Basement rooms are currently unavailable to anybody but the owners
    of the building, but rumor is there's going to be a meeting about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sort them however you want, I'm not picky. Age, bust, profession, relationship status... all up to you.
I only ask that you copy/paste this format so that it'll be easier to decide upon:

• Floor 3: Name, Name, Name
  • Floor 4: Name, Name, Name
  • Floor 7: Name, Name, Name
  • Room: xxxxxxxx
Personally, I'm leaning towards In-Game Status as the format.
  • Floor 3: Donna, Kaylee, Neala (independent women)
  • Floor 4: Jennings, Taylor, Dizzy (school)
  • Floor 7: Kimberly, Sarah, Lisa (mothers)
  • Room: Meeting room
Also, just a reminder that this is a work in progress; if nobody comments, it goes in however I want,
and it may change entirely by the time it's done.
I would personally switch out Dizzy for Ms. Amos.

roachghost

Sep 6, 2019
ACK! So many new "features" I didn't realize were in there!
Alright, let's do this:

4. Pass time by watching TV downstairs, or reading comics in your room... can't remember which, but it's in the House.
i cant find the comics and if i use the TV it only works 1 time.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Use the RPG Maker Save Editor to flip the switches. You can find it here. Also, I was able to get Mom and Sydney to level 10 Hearts but how do I Implement total corruption?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Use the RPG Maker Save Editor to flip the switches. You can find it here. Also, I was able to get Mom and Sydney to level 10 Hearts but how do I Implement total corruption?
For Mom, you talk to her at night once she's at 100 corruption to trigger her scene; for Sydney, it hasn't been implemented yet, I don't believe.

Can't you just hit Q and use that menu to skip time?
I removed the ability to do that; you can still access the debug menu, though.
Use the computer up in your room once it's fixed to try and get in.

But I'd be careful; as it says, if you fail to get the right answers in time, you will be immediately booted back to the title page.
Still, not that hard to figure out, all things considered.

Reactions: FackingGerkOff

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
For Mom, you talk to her at night once she's at 100 corruption to trigger her scene; for Sydney, it hasn't been implemented yet, I don't believe.

I removed the ability to do that; you can still access the debug menu, though.
Use the computer up in your room once it's fixed to try and get in.

But I'd be careful; as it says, if you fail to get the right answers in time, you will be immediately booted back to the title page.
Still, not that hard to figure out, all things considered.
not gonna lie the time part isn't hard but the questions kind of are. the ones about the game are do able but the math ones are a bit over my head. can anyone list the answers i'd like to get past the first saturday

also i often get more the 3 questions. i'm sure i've gotten at least 3 of them right though but still no debug mode
EDIT' ya i've tried to get debug to work every way i can think of. i know i'm getting three answers correct and it still wont show up when i press Q. so i think it's bugged

Last edited:

JohnD

Aug 5, 2016
Forgive me if these have already been mentioned and I just didn't realize, but I'm unable to advance any further than the first Saturday. There's nothing available that will advance time. Also, despite succeeding multiple times, the debug option on the PC appears to do nothing. No extra options. No noticeable changes at all, really.

BunnyWing

Apr 5, 2020
Forgive me if these have already been mentioned and I just didn't realize, but I'm unable to advance any further than the first Saturday. There's nothing available that will advance time. Also, despite succeeding multiple times, the debug option on the PC appears to do nothing. No extra options. No noticeable changes at all, really.
I've ran into a few bugs that basically kill the game and force a start over.
Going over to Dizzy's apartment causes a black screen after you leave the complex. I found this bug in the last update but with the debug i was able to use that to teleport back to the gallery room and it would fix that issue.
To fix that after this last update i played the last version up to that point then after i got past the bug i would update the game with the new patch and the old save file.
On Saturday after i pass the time in the morning, via the TV downstairs or comics upstairs, there isnt anything you can do to move time forward other than talk to the Donna at the hospital but after i talk with her i get the black screen. - im not sure if the reason i get that is because i chose to skip the grind using that nurse in the corner or not.
To fix this i found that there is a bug with Kimberly where if you get her to go upstairs in the bathroom you can pass the time there and her sprite stays there.
Im not sure if because of that bug it messes up Sydney being upstairs in the closet or not because her sprite disapeared from downstairs.
Also Kimberly was in the house doing dishes and a copy of her daughter was over there next to her.

Reactions: MArcx and TheVoid17
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes