Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Think you're getting your mod help confused. I never touched anything related to pregnancy.
Yep, pretty sure I am, too.

And yes, 99.9% sure I'm a guy. The facial hair is usually enough to remind me which one I'm supposed to be.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Yep, pretty sure I am, too.

And yes, 99.9% sure I'm a guy. The facial hair is usually enough to remind me which one I'm supposed to be.
Even more than trying to lose weight, my beard is what made me give up donuts. Cleaning that shit out of it is a real pain.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
You have to cheat to progress correct? So how do I do that. Sorry you've asked before but don't feel like going through the whole entire thread to find the answer.

Sazhm

Apr 29, 2018
I'm very happy to see this thread alive again!

Even more than trying to lose weight, my beard is what made me give up donuts. Cleaning that shit out of it is a real pain.
As a fellow beard-owner, I'd like to point out burgers (at least ones with mayo) are even worse.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I'm very happy to see this thread alive again!

As a fellow beard-owner, I'd like to point out burgers (at least ones with mayo) are even worse.
I am a heathen who eats his burgers with only cheese. Anything else will be seasonings added before it was cooked

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
You have to cheat to progress correct? So how do I do that. Sorry you've asked before but don't feel like going through the whole entire thread to find the answer.
Shouldn't have to "cheat" to progress. I mean, not that I recall.

It's been a LONG time since I've actually played this thing.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Well I can't make heads or tails of this. So here's hoping that the next update has guides restored

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
Oh, there's still more to come, like Ishto says. There's a condo that's being built, revamped Total Corruption scenes for some/half of the women, restructuring of familial homes, a set of game-altering choices, a trading sequence with a BIG playable event at the end *heh heh heh* and, if I get back around to it, a ~possible~ new set of maps in the Sewers/Nexus to play around in.

Not to mention a reworking of the sex-scene dialogues (they're coming, alright Lucke115!), and a host of other minor changes for when the various women you can engage with slowly change from not wanting sex to begging for it. There's also a (mostly finished) pregnancy option now available, thanks to the efforts of dirtyotaku13!

Basically, it's a completely new game at this point. Funny that this just originally started as a faster/easier way to gain Corruption points...
every time i read a post from you about the mod my hype boner grows. (maybe i should see a dr. about that) anyway keep up the amazing work.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So you know that chick in the Hospital? And that one in the tool shop?
Anybody remember their names and/or like them all that much?
(Yes, I know it's Donna and Kaylee.)

If you do, then GOOD NEWS! I finally got off my ass and did something about it.

Spoiler below for details; or you can wait, I'll be releasing the new version tomorrow sometime. Yes, with updated scene dialogues; no not everything is fixed or finished. I'd just rather this get out there now and finally have some of this stress taken away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you tomorrow for upload day!

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So you know that chick in the Hospital? And that one in the tool shop?
Anybody remember their names and/or like them all that much?
(Yes, I know it's Donna and Kaylee.)

If you do, then GOOD NEWS! I finally got off my ass and did something about it.

Spoiler below for details; or you can wait, I'll be releasing the new version tomorrow sometime. Yes, with updated scene dialogues; no not everything is fixed or finished. I'd just rather this get out there now and finally have some of this stress taken away.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you tomorrow for upload day!
10, no 12.jpg

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It's coming...

It's closing in...

Half-way here, better get ready!

Maybe I should just go to bed, upload it in the morning or something...

Did you get it?

And it's gone.

Oh well, better luck next time - see you in another 10 months!

Last edited:

Darkblade

Aug 2, 2017
Some bugs I found when starting a new game:

1) There is a doppelganger Peter in the Hospital Room during Intro
2) Donna doesn't use custom name for main protagonist during Intro
3) There are collision bugs all over the screen in the Park section where Sarah and Lisa are.
4) Walking Dizzy home after she finishes job and exiting the apartment building puts you into an empty black screen in which you cannot move and get out of.
5) There is no collision in Ms. Amos house upstairs.
6) Taking Kimberly to the Park toilets only fades the screen black but doesn't play any scenes during Hide and Seek event.

Reactions: Xalenda

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Some bugs I found when starting a new game:

1) There is a doppelganger Peter in the Hospital Room during Intro
2) Donna doesn't use custom name for main protagonist during Intro
3) There are collision bugs all over the screen in the Park section where Sarah and Lisa are.
4) Walking Dizzy home after she finishes job and exiting the apartment building puts you into an empty black screen in which you cannot move and get out of.
5) There is no collision in Ms. Amos house upstairs.
6) Taking Kimberly to the Park toilets only fades the screen black but doesn't play any scenes during Hide and Seek event.
See, this is why play testing is important! Thanks for letting me know.

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
A bug I just found, Talking to Ms. Taylor during the Mrs. Jennings chew out scene results in the game freezing after Ms. Taylor says "Hm? What is it?" unless you leave and reenter that screen first.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes