Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
No, for once - well, teenager/YA (under 25) but not shota. While that's still one of my more preferred kinks, it's only 2nd place in my list of things that turn my crank ^_^.

(Hint: The women in the game all share the same attribute)

On a semi-unrelated note - anybody know how I could get into contact with Glassfish to get a few new pieces of artwork done for this thing? Got like 3 in mind that I'd love to see, with a fourth being a new title/credits page.

P.S. : Oh yeah, and I just moved into my new place, sharing it with 5 other people (hooray for downsizing >.<) but at least I have my own room - and it locks! - so expect work on the mod to resume more briskly once again. Hooray for juggling work and other work and other-other work and trying to make mods at the same time...

Hooray for things!
aw :V well i excited to see your game c:

Chinran

Mar 20, 2019
No, for once - well, teenager/YA (under 25) but not shota. While that's still one of my more preferred kinks, it's only 2nd place in my list of things that turn my crank ^_^.

(Hint: The women in the game all share the same attribute)

On a semi-unrelated note - anybody know how I could get into contact with Glassfish to get a few new pieces of artwork done for this thing? Got like 3 in mind that I'd love to see, with a fourth being a new title/credits page.

P.S. : Oh yeah, and I just moved into my new place, sharing it with 5 other people (hooray for downsizing >.<) but at least I have my own room - and it locks! - so expect work on the mod to resume more briskly once again. Hooray for juggling work and other work and other-other work and trying to make mods at the same time...

Hooray for things!
Their Patreon or on discord?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Don't know their discord info, haven't been able to find "Commission Me" information on the Patreon, but last I checked was back in November.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So as it turns out, Mysterious Benefactor just wanted the characters, not the scenes. Oh well, quick $20.

On the positive side though, it means the project idea is now all mine! Mwahahaha... *ahem* So there’s that, too.

Hope to get a basic version of it out before Christmas; kinetic novel thingy, nothing too extravagant. Planning on making it a series, but we’ll see how it goes, hm?

Bug-fix update to this game by end of the month (August) now that life isn’t shitting on me as much. Like... the odd turd now, instead of diarrhea.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
I think Life itself hates me - my computer graphics card died yesterday.
Got it replaced... and it can't run RMVXA.
It can't run a 10-year-old program anymore.

I'll be getting a new computer in early August; this is just driving me nuts.
Til then... uh...
Stay frosty?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Awesome, fantastic news!

My new(ish) computer is being brought home today!
It can run Honey Select on max settings, so it’ll be able to run RMVXA without any issues.

But that’s not all - as of Tuesday at noon, the moving (of homes) will be completely finished, and I’ll actually have time to work on this again.

AND I get Wednesday off of work! Bring on the coffee and lose the pants, we’re working from home that day!

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
Awesome, fantastic news!

My new(ish) computer is being brought home today!
It can run Honey Select on max settings, so it’ll be able to run RMVXA without any issues.

But that’s not all - as of Tuesday at noon, the moving (of homes) will be completely finished, and I’ll actually have time to work on this again.

AND I get Wednesday off of work! Bring on the coffee and lose the pants, we’re working from home that day!
It's not a good day unless you sit down to dinner and haven't put on pants yet

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
Is the route to hypnotize Mr. Jennings is required to finish the game? or is there another route?

Sorry, my english is not so good. :(

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not required, no - but you don't get the Super-Awesome-Bestest-Ending-Ever if you skip her.

Reactions: Taylou

SSJ3Monkey

Nov 11, 2017
Is the route to hypnotize Mr. Jennings is required to finish the game? or is there another route?

Sorry, my english is not so good. :(
Why would you skip hypnotizing Mr. Jennings? Fucking his wife while he's kinda ok with it but obviously not really is, IMO, one of the best parts of the game. Of course, that's because Mrs. Jennings is my favorite MILF in the game.

Reactions: Taylou

Taylou

Jun 26, 2018
I find a bug, after using a total corruption staff, the MC will be walking between walls and people, unable to interact, does anyone know how to solve this bug?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
While working on something for my cohort and wonderful modding companion ChillyScholar - you beautiful bastard, I love you, have my babies! - I decided to share with you all the once-imagined and sadly-forgotten Sewers I'd created.

The maps just got too laggy. Even with Parallax, the sheer number of events used per map just got insane after a while.
A few have so little, some have tons, and it was going to be almost twice as hard to code out properly without breaking the game as... well, anything else at the time.

So here you go - the previous Sewer map, with added commentary to spice things up. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
While working on something for my cohort and wonderful modding companion ChillyScholar - you beautiful bastard, I love you, have my babies! - I decided to share with you all the once-imagined and sadly-forgotten Sewers I'd created.

The maps just got too laggy. Even with Parallax, the sheer number of events used per map just got insane after a while.
A few have so little, some have tons, and it was going to be almost twice as hard to code out properly without breaking the game as... well, anything else at the time.

So here you go - the previous Sewer map, with added commentary to spice things up. Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Give me clean versions of these maps to steal use XD

• Haha
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Not gonna lie, it’s either the 8 cups of coffee and half a Redbull flowing through my veins, or a distinct lack of sleep and working overtime to get additional time off work, but something is giving me anxiety.

Either way, I’m mostly just separating and cleaning up the Common Events so I can check what’s bugging out.

Oh, and side-project news: I can’t figure out Ren’Py, and I’m not great in HTML coding, so it’s staying on the back-burner for now. Part 1 is half-done, though, so... yay?

Thinking I might do some kind of hybrid story and picture thing, like a side-by-side or... blegh, not worth worrying over.

Hoo boy, heart’s racing now!

Reactions: Rize and BunnyWing

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Not gonna lie, it’s either the 8 cups of coffee and half a Redbull flowing through my veins, or a distinct lack of sleep and working overtime to get additional time off work, but something is giving me anxiety.

Either way, I’m mostly just separating and cleaning up the Common Events so I can check what’s bugging out.

Oh, and side-project news: I can’t figure out Ren’Py, and I’m not great in HTML coding, so it’s staying on the back-burner for now. Part 1 is half-done, though, so... yay?

Thinking I might do some kind of hybrid story and picture thing, like a side-by-side or... blegh, not worth worrying over.

no monster energy ?!

the betrayal BROTHER THE B R E T R A Y A L!

good luck with the job, stay safe and whenever an update comes in would be nice to have it coming at the proper time

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017

i'm sure i speak for everyone when i say we all greatly appreciate your hard work. but please don't go to such lengths that you get sick. we want the mod definitely but not at the cost of you.
ps. ya ren'py is a lot harder to work with then it seems.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes