Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

roachghost

Sep 6, 2019
i have a bug in the harem ending, where you dominate the world.
I am in the school after the headache, and i have to find Sarah, but i cant find her, if i go to the left room in the backyard, it creates a bug in the school map and close the game if i open a door.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I have a bug where Mrs Jenning is showing a movie, but its just a black square in the middle and then afterwards the game gets stuck in a blackscreen

Feb 1, 2018
honestly i find it beyond retarded how over the line how the world reacted to the virus its not nearly as bad as they make it out to be so long as your careful and are healthy i dont think you have much to worry about.

Reactions: AB84
Oct 4, 2017
Working on bugfixing, now that Canada's easing up on restrictions.
Still can't get a job or go back to where I had been living before, but at least my sister's not gonna go to jail for letting me sleep on her couch. So... yay-ish?
Welcome back. I hope things are working alright for you and that you're able to get some normalcy back soon.
honestly i find it beyond retarded how over the line how the world reacted to the virus its not nearly as bad as they make it out to be so long as your careful and are healthy i dont think you have much to worry about.
There's definitely some overreaction among the general public and how strict governments were, but there's also clear evidence of how well general social distancing does work as a preventative measure. I only mention this because it terrifies me how stupid people have been acting lately, gathering in public protests. Some stores attempting to stay open and refusing to serve people who wear masks. It's ridiculous.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Personal feelings aside, it's nice to get back to this. Many thanks for all the support, kind wishes, and just general good vibes. Slower going now, thanks to having to go back through the forum and taking notes about what/where to fix. Anybody who has a small notepad .txt or .doc or something with their findings would be a huge help.

In any case, once more, thanks everybody - that money you sent literally kept me alive. You guys rock so much.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
Personal feelings aside, it's nice to get back to this. Many thanks for all the support, kind wishes, and just general good vibes. Slower going now, thanks to having to go back through the forum and taking notes about what/where to fix. Anybody who has a small notepad .txt or .doc or something with their findings would be a huge help.

In any case, once more, thanks everybody - that money you sent literally kept me alive. You guys rock so much.
Hello again, I'm glad to know you're better off considering the circumstances.
With the game, I've fixed many bugs hahahaha, but I didn't document it :(.
I added a translation picker and some extra scenes. But since I thought you wouldn't follow this project, some scenes and events are in Spanish for now.
But if you still need help with something, I'll be glad to help you.
This mod, although it doesn't include everything from the ChillyScholar version, it's mostly based on corruption, and that's what I always choose when I play. Purity version I don't like, it's boring hahaha.

• Red Heart
Reactions: F9Zoney

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
... but at least my sister's not gonna go to jail for letting me sleep on her couch. So... yay-ish?
Saw this yesterday and forgive my poking at this, but I still can't understand why anyone would go to jail for letting their family member sleep on their couch... Is this something I'm too un-Canadian to understand?

Nevertheless, it's great you're starting to get back on your feet again. Hopefully you won't prioritize this mod over more serious issues for the time being.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
It wasn't like she'd be thrown in jail, tonzak, but she'd most likely lose her job, my brother-in-law would lose his job, they would've been fined a hefty amount and potentially been refused employment opportunities in the future once the general public learned their names and such. The societal backlash (or fears thereof) kept / keeps most of us on-edge and in perpetual fear and distrust of our neighbors and own family members.

Canada's run by the inmates these days; there's literally no telling what could've happened if they'd done even the bare minimum of letting me sleep on a couch.

Like golden throne?
Oh yeah, this reminds me of something:

Metal cans are amazingly useful when it comes to disposing of "waste". Takes some getting used to squatting over it in a bush, but since most people are trapped indoors anyway... Plus, you can rinse it out after you've disposed of it elsewhere and use it again!

I'm learning so much about life these days.

Last edited:

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Jesus christ, sounds like north korea.
It wasn't like she'd be thrown in jail, tonzak, but she'd most likely lose her job, my brother-in-law would lose his job, they would've been fined a hefty amount and potentially been refused employment opportunities in the future once the general public learned their names and such. The societal backlash (or fears thereof) kept / keeps most of us on-edge and in perpetual fear and distrust of our neighbors and own family members.

Canada's run by the inmates these days; there's literally no telling what could've happened if they'd done even the bare minimum of letting me sleep on a couch.

Reactions: Rize

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
We're not quite that bad... yet.

Our government wants to spend billions of dollars helping out other countries while leaving their own citizens to foreclose their homes and businesses. Because optics.

Reactions: Rize and F9Zoney

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
We're not quite that bad... yet.

Our government wants to spend billions of dollars helping out other countries while leaving their own citizens to foreclose their homes and businesses. Because optics.
Sounds like my country. We have tax dollars for all kinds of shit but not for school toilets.

Reactions: Rize and F9Zoney
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes