Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
So in the original Urban Demons thread several people have been talking about DOXM. It appears to just be Xalenda's mod, but no one has replied to me when I asked. So if anyone here knows if there is anything different about it (or its a newer or older version), please give me a heads up.
They're similar sorta but by two different people. Xalenda's is more focused on the corruption. DXOM has more women available and is more focused on the Otherworld. Or at least that's the best way I can compare the two.

Nov 28, 2018
After talking to Kimberly in her house the screen goes black, I assume there ain't hotfix for this and I should wait patiently for new version? What other bugs should I be wary of? Anything to be wary about progression wise?

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
Been looking into that myself, seems to have originated on a Russian forum but I'm not entirely sure because info is sparse.
I downloaded a mod for Urban Demons with DOXM in the title, it's the one with Favors. Pretty sure the modder is in this thread somewhere.

Raring

May 6, 2019
I downloaded a mod for Urban Demons with DOXM in the title, it's the one with Favors. Pretty sure the modder is in this thread somewhere.
Do you have a link by chance? The google results I found seemed rather fishy.

gen1

Mar 11, 2017
just curious the download link says its 0.9.2v but once i extract it has 0.9.1v and even the game says its 0.9.1v. Am I missing something or is the mega link giving me an older version??

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
Will this mod get more updates over time? Because there are a lot of unused assets and texts in the data folders and stuff, and it's using the old map system instead of the new one, and you actually can't call anyone to babysit you yet, so i hope that's gonna be worked on, because i love the babysitting scenes, i hope it gets more updates because I am loving this mod right now, even though the bugs could be super annoying at times, but that could of course be worked on...just want to know, will it get more updates in the future?

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Does anybody have v0.9.2, the link in the OP says it's v0.9.2 but it's actually v0.9.1 even the game said it's v0.9.1.
If anybody has v0.9.2 can they link it please, and thank you to whoever responds to this.

Reactions: gen1

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
Create an account on it,
Then you will have up to 2 gb free per 24 hours I think

i would say you have then 5gb and if the limit reached
then simply reconect router (mega tool shut off) and
zack peng you can begin with the next 5gb until reaching the limit

Freezed

Sep 29, 2019
Alternatively you can just change your ip address via a VPN and it should work just fine for MEGA.
peixe751 Freezed

... hehe sure VPN it also another option ...

but for those who shouldn't know,
it should be said that a reconnect
of the router does exactly the same
as via vpn new ip ... because every
router (re)start gives you a new ip ;)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes