Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jan 15, 2019
Hence, I'm taking a small "break". Just until December 1st, then we're going back to this.
Brain just needs time to relax - I've had, over the past 72 hours, ~40hours of sleep.
I've almost MISSED 2 days, just sleeping. I am exhausted - but for all the best reasons.
Go get some sleep. When you wake up. I'll be working on an adaptable story. It might not be ready until a week or two from now. It is based on the contest from your mod, Chilly's mod, the core game, and even some extent of story from the original story prior to Nergal's take on it (UrbanXLife). Mindful, this is all story. No images. I am no artist. The modified PC you see as my avatar, which is a modification of what someone else had made, is the farthest extent I have in art. I'll have two versions of the story, although progression will be very similar. A non-corrupt version of predatory women that I prefer and the corrupt version that I am sure you would prefer. I hope you'll enjoy it when I have finished it.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Hey Xalenda I hate to bring this up but ms jennings scene about getting rid of mr jennings is looping again but this time it plays the whole scene which makes getting to ms taylor impossible

Oct 4, 2017
A couple things for whenever you can get to them

• There are 2 problems with the Q menu.
    • The menu only shows 3 options Teleport, Go Back, and change time until one of them is chosen and a second menu comes up with invisibility and deactivate.
    • Go Back crashes the game and there's no good way to get out of that menu if you open it and don't want to do something.
  • This is really minor, but it bothers me for some reason, when you play hide and seek with amanda and kimberly and you are seeking, finding Amanda makes her follow you, but it's a totally different sprite.

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
Seems like we can't go post-quizz with mrs jennings, we always have the black screen in the middle and full black screen after that :(

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
This should be the proper fix/map for the weird black box bug - it was packaged along with the others of the hotfix, don't know why it's not working for you...

Anyway, unzip, place into Data, replace the file, yadda yadda.

Reactions: Scythe_KoP

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
So, fun update this time:

1. Think I finally fixed the problem with the whole Looping Mrs. Jennings thing - there were two minor things that kept happening (you got transferred out of the school BEFORE the switch went off, meaning it would keep replaying; the variable also never had a turn-off switch engaged >.<)

2. Amanda's sprite when she follows you around is now her proper sprite; don't know exactly why that had changed but... easy fix, nothing too complicated.

3. As posted above, that should fix the black box in the middle of the screen - that box is actually the 800x600 "game play" area you walk around in, the rest of the 1280x960 screen is just for pictures (so weird, but... whatever). So the box is fading in/out, it didn't have a fade-in, but I just got rid of the fades. Should work properly.

UberDuperTruper Sounds cool - just remember to give proper credit where it's due. Nergal came up with the story, Chilly reworked it, I had a hand in changing the corruption aspect of things. Mostly, just give credit to Nergal / Wootch for the original idea, you should be golden. Love the avatar by the way!

And... more Kimberly fixes to follow.
Good to be back! Glad I had that break.

**EDIT**

RPG MAKER VX ACE IS ON SALE ON STEAM!!!
Seriously, if you want to mess around with this game, or others, consider buying it, it's on sale CHEAP AS FUCK right now.
Same with MV (latest version of RPG Maker), buy it nowwwwwwww!

Okay, I shilled... where's my money.
*mutter mutter*
Uh huh...
*mutter mutter*
Wait, I have to do it on YOUTUBE?!

Last edited:

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
So, fun update this time:

1. Think I finally fixed the problem with the whole Looping Mrs. Jennings thing - there were two minor things that kept happening (you got transferred out of the school BEFORE the switch went off, meaning it would keep replaying; the variable also never had a turn-off switch engaged >.<)

2. Amanda's sprite when she follows you around is now her proper sprite; don't know exactly why that had changed but... easy fix, nothing too complicated.

3. As posted above, that should fix the black box in the middle of the screen - that box is actually the 800x600 "game play" area you walk around in, the rest of the 1280x960 screen is just for pictures (so weird, but... whatever). So the box is fading in/out, it didn't have a fade-in, but I just got rid of the fades. Should work properly.

UberDuperTruper Sounds cool - just remember to give proper credit where it's due. Nergal came up with the story, Chilly reworked it, I had a hand in changing the corruption aspect of things. Mostly, just give credit to Nergal / Wootch for the original idea, you should be golden. Love the avatar by the way!

And... more Kimberly fixes to follow.
Good to be back! Glad I had that break.

**EDIT**

RPG MAKER VX ACE IS ON SALE ON STEAM!!!
Seriously, if you want to mess around with this game, or others, consider buying it, it's on sale CHEAP AS FUCK right now.
Same with MV (latest version of RPG Maker), buy it nowwwwwwww!

Okay, I shilled... where's my money.
*mutter mutter*
Uh huh...
*mutter mutter*
Wait, I have to do it on YOUTUBE?!
Nice! I already have it so I've been trying to play around with it in urban demons but if I change something, no matter what I change itll zoom in the screen regardless of the resolution. Just to reiterate this is only for playing around with the game in rpg maker not like actually normally playing the mod

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
If you replace the RGSS301.dll from the base game with the one from the mod in your Steam/base game folder, it’ll always run at the appropriate screen resolution.

Check back a page or two, it’s described there too.

Reactions: Ishto

Rukatzu

Aug 30, 2018
Hi. I have run into multiple problems and bugs in the game. First, I can somehow walk through everything. This makes it hard to go from area to area and interact with NPCs. Second, (just like Blaze1991p) Sydney is gone. She shows up when she sleeps, when she is in school and when I eat dinner. But other than that, she is gone. And third, after the scene with Mrs. Jennings when she talks about her thoughts about Mike, the next day I walked into the hallway to Ms. Taylor, and I'm stuck in an constant loop of the first part of that scene. I do not expect you to fix this right now, I just wanted to let you know about some bugs that you can patch to make this Mod/Game closer to perfect. You may already know about these bugs, but i just wanted to make sure you know. I love this Mod and the content in it, and I want nothing more than for you to complete this game. That's all for now. Good luck with the development.
Edit: This is the best I can do to upload the savefiles. The first one is the loop, and the second is with walking through walls and Sydney being gone.

Last edited:

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Hey Xalenda I just wanted to mention Kimberly at the cafe doesnt work she doesnt seem to have any coding other than what puts her there from what I saw in rpgmaker

Redaddict

Nov 5, 2019
ha it seems that when i try to look into the mom's phone to find mrs jennings's number, Peter just keeps repeating the same phrase "let's have a look" without having the phone's number, i don't know if anybody has the same problem :(

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
ha it seems that when i try to look into the mom's phone to find mrs jennings's number, Peter just keeps repeating the same phrase "let's have a look" without having the phone's number, i don't know if anybody has the same problem :(
I'll need to double-check the events, but I think I made it so you wouldn't need to "find" the phone numbers anymore, and they're given to you much earlier/faster than usual. I'll need to see if I did it, though, so it may take me a while.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes