Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Sarah Update (0.9.0):

House key is (luckily) found in the middle of the Residential Area streets. Along with Lisa's and Kimberly's - it may crash your game going into their homes, though, so be warned. Sarah's home works as intended.

There is a new item to get: Flowers. The perfect apology item. They are required once you have successfully acquired Sarah's Corrupt Blowjob scene in the park. You can continue the park version of things if you like, but the real way of getting her to do more is to go to her house in the evenings. Her full itinerary (and more) is as follows:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
And this is what precisely?
Okay, finally almost done with my new addition. For the most part everything seems to work with save editing switches for quick debugging, but I still want to do a test run from a fresh save to make absolutely sure before I release it. In the meantime, here's the tentative changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gonna be busy with real life work for a little while, so I hope to have this finalized and released some time next week.
Basically, a side mod worked on before Xalenda's newest updates.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just in case, it should be noted that I didn't get time to FULLY bug test it from scratch. Basically I just booted up a new file, played normally for a few days and made sure the new switches/variables weren't triggering when they weren't supposed to, and decided it was good enough to release for now. (Plus Xalenda releasing his new update had me thinking that it'd be better to get it out there sooner rather than later.)

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Yes, the pictures will be inside of the zip folder.
No, the pictures / scenes will not be in the game (yet).

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The pictures from the ill-fated Mom-Only game will be included in the next upload. They're not currently in any of the folders / download links on the front page. As to whether they'll be included in the game proper is really up to other people; I don't care about it one way or another.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
I'm gonna come off and sound like a total idiot, but, how come the guide txt files are empty? Do I just follow the same guides from Chilly's mod?

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No, new version has not been uploaded, there's still one or two things that need to be added/changed before that happens. It will come up tonight.

The text files are empty because the way you go about collecting the women is all different now. It's on my To-Do list, promise!

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
No, new version has not been uploaded, there's still one or two things that need to be added/changed before that happens. It will come up tonight.

The text files are empty because the way you go about collecting the women is all different now. It's on my To-Do list, promise!
Keep up this mod and you'll be on our "To-Do" list. No homo. All the homo.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017

you good sir are amazing and i thank you for this gift.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
are you going to include the newest bust's from the newest update ?
I will if I like them / can find a place to fit them. At present time, once the Yard Magic is fixed up and you rule the school, a few options allow for various women to dress differently than normal, including lingerie, swimsuits, cosplay, or a mismatch of things.

Oct 21, 2017
I will if I like them / can find a place to fit them. At present time, once the Yard Magic is fixed up and you rule the school, a few options allow for various women to dress differently than normal, including lingerie, swimsuits, cosplay, or a mismatch of things.
you could message secretsal and see if he can do some edits for you (giving the other girls a lingerie and underwear sets )

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes