Mod RPGM Urban Demons v.0.9.5 MOD [Xalenda Mod)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Should ‘Grandma’ be a part of the game or not?

• Yeah!

Votes: 160 65.8%
  • Yes, but only as bonus content.

Votes: 38 15.6%
  • No way!

Votes: 45 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dman254

Dec 29, 2017
Yes, 0.7.1 is the most recent version. This is a common misconception, as my mod is on it's 7th version, but is based upon another mod's 8th version.
Alright thank you, was reading that the fred class % thing and morning lisa bug got fixed and thinking i missed something when i saw the change log that would fix the problem.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
No problem.

On a completely unrelated note, I figured out how I can make my own parallax maps, now. Turns out, all I have to do is make the map in-game; load it into a paint program (GIMP, in this case); save it as a .png; name it something clever (like Castle_1); post it into the parallax map folder; and draw on the paths I want the characters to walk.

It took me TWO FUCKING YEARS to figure this out.

Xalenderp, signing off for the night.

Reactions: Red Sand

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey gang - Xalenderp here, back for another few minutes before I rush out the door again.

I wanted to ask you all a rather serious question:

In the latest version of the game, there are a total of 13 different people to enslave, leading up to the "Best Ending". 13 is a much larger number than I had originally intended for the final game, so I wanted to run something by you all - lowering that number, and "removing" certain characters.

Before anything changes, I'd like for you to both hear my points of view, and for you to tell me your own points. Nothing right now is set in stone; this is merely a chance for us all to contribute towards a more stream-lined game. Let me reiterate the point though, nobody is being erased from the game - only their meaning at the end of the game.

My reasons are stated below in the spoiler; let me know what you think, if I'm stupid, if you have a better idea, what you'd change, who you'd toss instead, etc. Thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So wait, what's the difference between "Mandatory" and "Required" characters? Is is "Mandatory" to get any ending, "Required" to get the good ending?

That said, I'm not opposed to having smaller characters like Donna and Kaylee be "optional" enslavements.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
"Mandatory" in the sense that, regardless of your actions, chances are you're going to get them - Mom because she's the first person you interact with, Mrs. J because you see her nearly every day, and Neala because she's in the Nexus and you (can) see her every night and day afterwards.

"Required" in the sense that they're around a lot and you can / should interact with them, as they bring something to the table, whether it be the mothers of your bullies (Sarah and Lisa), your Principal (barring progress with Mrs. J), your sister and her best friend ('soft' revenge and breast-size, respectively).

"Optional" in the sense that, as of this very moment, they bring very little, if anything, into the overarching story. Kaylee, Donna, Grandma, Ms. Amos and Kimberly are all, effectively, one-shot characters that don't have any impact on the story - the same could be said for Sarah and Lisa, too, if you aren't all that bothered by Pito and Thomas' actions.

TL;DR = Game needs pruning, lowering from 13 to 8 people, and optional post-credit gameplay.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
So, you enslave Kimberly for example, and you get a text the next day from her, saying that there's a word going through her mind a lot, maybe it would help, and you type it into the computer - bam, instant +15 corruption to every woman. But it would only work before you've corrupted her; meaning that you'd need to start over to get any use out of the thing.
While I can see where you're coming from with this, I disagree about making it for a new game. I don't know how much "replay value" people might find in a game like this (especially since this mod is only one path, unlike base UD), so I think having the rewards be for the current game would be better. And for an idea of some "bonuses" that the extra girls can give, I came up with two for Kaylee and Donna:

That was just some brainstorming I did during last night's shift, though. Could be a bit more work than what you'd want to do for just extra girls, but I think it'd be interesting to see rewards like that for going out of your way to get the girls you don't actually need.

ner1210

Apr 3, 2018
hey guys. how to get the keys of the locker rooms at the school.
everytime i try to take from the mrs.taylor office it tells me that mrs.taylor is whatching me and i have to find another way to get the keys

also what is the strange key used for

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Locker room keys are able to be taken once at Max Corruption with Ms. T, and/or you have "enslaved" her. But don't worry too much about it, there's nothing to do in there yet anyway.

The Strange Key belongs to a student; bring it to them to start a "quest" to get the house keys of the various women around the city (half-completed).

ner1210

Apr 3, 2018
thanks a lot but a quick question
with mrs.J I always get stuck with the non-ending exam or at the titfuck event after the school but i cant progress from there i try to meet here every where but with no results why is that

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
FFS... I thought I fucking fixed that!

If you go to the Debug room (Press 'Q', select Teleport) and head to the Mrs. J on the right side of the screen, you can increase her "progress" by a few points to move past that. I really have no idea what keeps causing the endless examinations, I've tried everything.

ner1210

Apr 3, 2018
FFS... I thought I fucking fixed that!

If you go to the Debug room (Press 'Q', select Teleport) and head to the Mrs. J on the right side of the screen, you can increase her "progress" by a few points to move past that. I really have no idea what keeps causing the endless examinations, I've tried everything.
thank you

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Hey guys and gals, it's, uh... it's that time.

Dad's past the point of no return, and we're awaiting the end with a mixture of sadness, anxiety and all that jazz.

Progress on the mod has halted; I'll be around to answer questions or just to chat for a while, and while I won't put it on-hold again or say it's abandoned - it's neither of those things - I also won't be trying to create new stuff for a while either. I figure that bug-fixing is the most I can handle right now.

Thank you for your support during this time in my life; while it's not the first family member to pass away, it's my Dad, and that's weird enough. It's been 4 months since he was first admitted to the hospital, and it's been an arduous time for us all. I'll keep you informed as to where I am, but don't be surprised if you don't hear much from me for a week or two at a time.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Right now, yeah. He hasn't gone yet, but he's no longer mentally "all there" and thinks I'm a bell-hop.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry for how things are going for you Xalenda... I'll help out the best i can with bug fixes if you need the extra hand.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes