4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Username7

May 1, 2017
Do we actually have the evidence of the new AZL artwork or any of the progress regarding code?
Just curious and the AZL thread is deader than a dodo.
Look at page 106 of the AZL thread for the discord previews.
He also made a new post today TLDR: Got busy with IRL stuff, AZL alpha testing found bugs and due to the branching paths debugging has been slow, Scarlett's also not done with all the art. should drop in the next couple weeks, UD will focus on Kaylee for now with the "Otherworld" being shelved until after the ending build which be after Kaylee. He hopes he'll be able to complete the base game by the end of June. I'm also gonna post this in AZL as it's relevant to both threads.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Look at page 106 of the AZL thread for the discord previews.
He also made a new post today TLDR: Got busy with IRL stuff, AZL alpha testing found bugs and due to the branching paths debugging has been slow, Scarlett's also not done with all the art. should drop in the next couple weeks, UD will focus on Kaylee for now with the "Otherworld" being shelved until after the ending build which be after Kaylee. He hopes he'll be able to complete the base game by the end of June. I'm also gonna post this in AZL as it's relevant to both threads.
Thanks homeslice.

YeetTheFeet

Apr 19, 2019
Stuck at Mrs.Jennings part 'Find more' i have spoken to her for the last 3 weekends now and still nothing. I can't interact in the cafe tho for some reason, is this a bug? this is making me wanna pull my hair out please hair.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
well negal post, post AZL release in couple of weeks and UD in late june, so it's totally posible the update would be in july

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Came back to this game after quite a few years. While there are some nice changes/updates and whatnot...I checked out the Patreon...over $2k USD monthly and the updates seem a little lacking, maybe? This isn't quite on the level of Malise and the Machine (saying that makes me want to go check that one now, haha), but it's still a bit overpaid for the updating it gets. Imho...

The art is definitely not up to some other truly famous games, I got use to it after a while, so I wouldn't say it's "terrible", just not "good" either...maybe in-between, well that's just my thought. The pacing seems okay and I can kind of get into this game, but the lack of timely updates makes me balk at throwing my cash in the ring on this one.

Maybe I'll come check back in another year...hmmm...

Last edited:
Reactions: Aioria619

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
Came back to this game after quite a few years. While there are some nice changes/updates and whatnot...I checked out the Patreon...over $2k USD monthly and the updates seem a little lacking, maybe? This isn't quite on the level of Malise and the Machine (saying that makes me want to go check that one now, haha), but it's still a bit overpaid for the updating it gets. Imho...

The art is definitely not up to some other truly famous games, I got use to it after a while, so I wouldn't say it's "terrible", just not "good" either...maybe in-between, well that's just my thought. The pacing seems okay and I can kind of get into this game, but the lack of timely updates makes me balk and throwing my cash in the ring on this one.

Maybe I'll come check back in another year...hmmm...
Money is split between two people, neither of which can do full time with that amount of money.

(And nergal is spending his money on art for the solarion project)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes