4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the nurse has more than 1 level. keep grinding purity/corruption and do the "in pain" choices. might have to do the "feel sick" option in the morning at home

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I found a bug. You meet Neala on teh second day even if you didn't went to underworld in the first day and mentions the underworld on this meeting.

lan1967

Dec 15, 2017
1. The public pool is always empty. Only a note circle.
2. Can not see principal.
3. Anyone can give save file?

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Like Always:
9 Months Cash Grab without delivering anything.
Nergals lying to his followers
No Update in Trello Code & Art.
I bet again something happen in his real life like bricks fall on his head or other bs
Didn't 0.11 released a couple weeks ago?

And you know he is working on A Zombie's Life right now ?
And you know he delivered Previews for that ?

Don't get me wrong, i would have fixed the 0.11 Beta first ... because there are so many bugs that it's just unplayable without having a editor next to you.
And i am not a fan of what Nergal has done the last year(Development wise)
But he is working on stuff for the last few weeks at least, so at least try to get your facts right before spewing nonsense....

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes it was released but that tiny update can't count as a real update plus it was full of bugs (like you already said).
He grabs money all the way and people keep pledging him.
No wonder this world is a mess people are blindly following liars.
Why defending someone who already was caught multiple times telling bs ?

And btw he didn't only did such scam in 2018 he keeps making this in 2019 since 2017, remember when he run away from patreon and didn't pause the donations.
After he saw his monthly income (from patreon) is sinking month over month he came back and his blood sucking continued.
First... Who says that i am following/pledging to him... Stopped my pledge to him almost a year ago because of the lies.
Second... I am not defending him, i am only stating facts. (He is been working for the last weeks on A Zombie's Life, he has shown progress with that, and delivered proof for that)
So to say that he has been doing nothing is incorrect and false when he is actually been working for the last weeks(I know, a miracle).
Third... I agree with you with that he has been using the people that pay him extremely(For me Nergal is in the same category as Gumdrop, Irredeemable, Combin Ations and others)

World might be a mess because of blind loyalty, but people like you certainly don't help with spreading false information and lies..

Reactions: J II D

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Just Nergal two weeks ago saying it was going into Alpha testing and that he wanted it to be there for a while because of various branching paths. His original estimate for beta release to patrons was yesterday, but he hasn't made any updates since then.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes