4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
I DO NOT HAVE THAT
I don't know cyrillic enough to translate (enough to read though) and you have to run either "Game" or "Urban Demons" with Type/Tip of Priloženie.
And to anyone else wondering, you have to run the executable/Application, not the RPGVXAce Project file, i.e. Game.EXE, NOT Game.rvproj2.
Have Windows show you the file extensions if you can't otherwise tell which is which.

Tenstepsback

Sep 28, 2017
Not sure this is the place to ask cause it might not be the game but when I first played everything was running smooth but suddenly the game lags to a crawl especially in the park. Any workaround to this? I tried uninstalling then reinstalling again but to no avail.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
is there a way to get the latest update with the sounds in the scenes the same from old updates?
Replacing the files in Audio with the old files.
Which ones those are though are up to you to find out(I would guess the sex*-file tree but thats mostly going by the name).

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
Replacing the files in Audio with the old files.
Which ones those are though are up to you to find out(I would guess the sex*-file tree but thats mostly going by the name).
haha yeah the sex bits but i have deleted the audio file from the latest update and copied over the old file but still nothing my guess its something with the script??

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
So im in the case where i cant progress Mrs Amos any further after the night fucking, the dialogues have 2 variants but iv only managed to play the first one. i was looking through the files and i came across Mrs Amos' text messages of 2 different scenes with the same trigger. is this the issue?

1555517446135.png

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
So im in the case where i cant progress Mrs Amos any further after the night fucking, the dialogues have 2 variants but iv only managed to play the first one. i was looking through the files and i came across Mrs Amos' text messages of 2 different scenes with the same trigger. is this the issue?

View attachment 284346
Huh,possible.
That has been the case ever since .9 tho.

haha yeah the sex bits but i have deleted the audio file from the latest update and copied over the old file but still nothing my guess its something with the script??
It shouldnt as long as the files are formatted in the same way.
Though to be frank,I cant even tell the difference in the sound bits,what exactly is annoying you here?

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
Huh,possible.
That has been the case ever since .9 tho.

It shouldnt as long as the files are formatted in the same way.
Though to be frank,I cant even tell the difference in the sound bits,what exactly is annoying you here?
well the only sound im getting is the background music, nothing else

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
well the only sound im getting is the background music, nothing else
Ah I see what you mean.
Thats actually the same for me so I would chalk it up to the coding itself(as you already guessed).
Seems to be another broken thing the beta introduced.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016

View attachment 284346
If your have problems with Mrs Amos night fuck then mostly likely you did it to early. There is a bug that lets you go into Mrs amos house at like level 3 or 4 and do the night fuck but your only supposed to do that scene as her final level 5 scene but because you do it early it breaks the game.

fatboi

Jun 21, 2017
If your have problems with Mrs Amos night fuck then mostly likely you did it to early. There is a bug that lets you go into Mrs amos house at like level 3 or 4 and do the night fuck but your only supposed to do that scene as her final level 5 scene but because you do it early it breaks the game.
is it possible that the bug is the result of the two text messages having the same switch?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes