4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
one part of the changelong said mom heart 10... but it goes to 5 full bar.. am i missing something.?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
is it possible that the bug is the result of the two text messages having the same switch?
I don't know but I know it is a old bug that has been in the game for a very long time and that it adds a extra point to mrs amos level that messes everything up.

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
one part of the changelong said mom heart 10... but it goes to 5 full bar.. am i missing something.?
In older versions the heart gauge would go up to 10, so the "10 Heart" scene was the final scene you could unlock at max corruption/purity. Even in the new heart progression system, Nergal's just kept the 10 Heart name the same for consistency.

xDEEPx

Oct 7, 2017
In older versions the heart gauge would go up to 10, so the "10 Heart" scene was the final scene you could unlock at max corruption/purity. Even in the new heart progression system, Nergal's just kept the 10 Heart name the same for consistency.
so it is just 5 heart full bar... sad times.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
is there a walkthrough for this game?
if you use your phone you will have pretty obvious hints, the exception being one on mrs jenkins that just says you need to find her outside of work but the one event you have to look at is only available 1 time per week(the store) and is pretty obscure so you will probably try the other locations like 5 times thinking you dont have enough corruption/purity yet.

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
is this the only ways to repeat this scene? but Lisa said i can go there at night
i'm really looking forward to repeating this scene manually without magic mirror haha
There are several parts that are bugged or not finished. So sadly this is the only way.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
NO scene for Nurse donna and DIY girl kaylee?
I'm stuck at level 1 Nurse donna and got a quest about school visit to talk to principal however, the principal cant be interact with? maybe i did something wrong..

already Broken all the girls beside Nurse Donna and DiY Kaylee~ :C

Capture.PNG

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes