4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Is the final scene for Ms Amos bugged ? The scene where she text you to come over to her house at night so you can f@#k her brains out right beside her boyfriend, it's not progressing for me, she keeps texting every night and it's just the same scene, is it looping for anybody else?
Yup, I've got the same problem. She's the last MILF I couldn't get the fifth heart with. Have you already found out what to do about it? I'll just add I chose the corruption route and already filled the corruption bar for every character, except from the demon gal.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Yup, I've got the same problem. She's the last MILF I couldn't get the fifth heart with. Have you already found out what to do about it? I'll just add I chose the corruption route and already filled the corruption bar for every character, except from the demon gal.
There is a bug were you can go into her house at night at level 3 or 4 and have sex with her at night instead as the final scene at level 5 and that causes a point to be added to her level which shouldn't be which breaks her.

Reactions: JekyllHyde

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Not sure what happened but the my character suddenly walk much slower than before i can't seem to find the option for alway dash anywhere. Not sure what to do about mrs Jenning as well, game told me to check the teacher's changing room after gym class but the character just said he couldn't hear what they gossiping about. Also what's the point of the digital camera? i haven't found any use for that at all.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Not sure what happened but the my character suddenly walk much slower than before i can't seem to find the option for alway dash anywhere. Not sure what to do about mrs Jenning as well, game told me to check the teacher's changing room after gym class but the character just said he couldn't hear what they gossiping about. Also what's the point of the digital camera? i haven't found any use for that at all.
Push the "s" key to walk or run, you need to be invisible to be able to go in the changing room, and the camera is for recording yourself having "fun" with the milfs and then uploading it to paymeon the in-game version of patreon.

Reactions: sonhot

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Push the "s" key to walk or run, you need to be invisible to be able to go in the changing room, and the camera is for recording yourself having "fun" with the milfs and then uploading it to paymeon the in-game version of patreon.
Well, i tried installing it outside the toilet at the park and fuck inside but it couldn't record shjt lolm, i'm i doing something wrong?.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Well, i tried installing it outside the toilet at the park and fuck inside but it couldn't record shjt lolm, i'm i doing something wrong?.
I think you have to also be a certain levels with women to scene the recording scenes.

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
There is a bug were you can go into her house at night at level 3 or 4 and have sex with her at night instead as the final scene at level 5 and that causes a point to be added to her level which shouldn't be which breaks her.
So there's nothing I could do with that now? I'd have to play through the whole game again to max her out?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
So there's nothing I could do with that now? I'd have to play through the whole game again to max her out?
Probably but if you have a save at level 3 she is most likely alright or I could upload my save from around that point if you don't mind pure route and custom name.

Reactions: JekyllHyde

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
I think you have to also be a certain levels with women to scene the recording scenes.
Yeah i though that was the case too. So i tried installing it on the bed and fuck the mom there (she's at maximum heart). I told her about the camera and she said it's fine, the following scene has the Ui of a camera screen but it still couldn't record anything. I went to payonme to see if there's any video to upload but nothing.

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Yeah i though that was the case too. So i tried installing it on the bed and fuck the mom there (she's at maximum heart). I told her about the camera and she said it's fine, the following scene has the Ui of a camera screen but it still couldn't record anything. I went to payonme to see if there's any video to upload but nothing.
Probably just missing triggers and events, like with most of the bugged/glitches stuff in this game.

Reactions: sonhot

JekyllHyde

Jul 19, 2017
Probably but if you have a save at level 3 she is most likely alright or I could upload my save from around that point if you don't mind pure route and custom name.
Nah, I'll check if I've got that save or just skip her. But thanks a lot for your help!

Mar 28, 2019
Does anyone have a save for either all the content unlocker or all the underworld powers unlocked? I unlocked all of Kimberley's scenes and then I deleted everything lol

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes