4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
I've tried it twice now with the story line on love and on corupt. at love I have now through the bag money 200 doller together. at the 2 I tried it with rosebud but nothing goes! could be a bug?
If she's repeating the "your poor" dialog, it's probably in your inventory, you might've skipped a few dialog so you may not have noticed that you bought it, or it's bugged.

Teemoshroom

Oct 22, 2018
how do you fix it can you tell me please
I choose purity way, so:

1. Check your Dialogues folder and find Neala's "cafe-doggy-purity"
2. For some reason they don't have "3.txt" in the folder, so you need to copy one from "cafe-doggy-corrupt"
3. Now look on the picture, DELETE THIS GODDAMN SPACE and save
4. Enjoy your useless victory

vilaty

Feb 13, 2019
i'm actually having an issue i didn't saw and i can't catch my sister masturbating even if i'm 'invisible' I also never went to that underworld but i have unlock all mom scene and i'm invisible too and i can't take a picture of her. i'm also stuck with the teacher she gave me HJ but that's all I talked to here at every place i could but i'm still stuck at 'finding where she live' 'gossiping teacher' and why she don't want to BJ me' Capture.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG

Reactions: Black B

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
Does choosing the blue dialog option for Sydney prevent getting any scene with her? Will i miss any scenes if i'm choosing all blue in my playthrough ? Also i cant seem to figure out the puzzle in the room with those coffin in the otherworld.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Once every time I try to get rid of the pain killers to the toilet it’s drain the sea monster instead am I doing something wrong

Black B

Nov 2, 2018
i'm actually having an issue i didn't saw and i can't catch my sister masturbating even if i'm 'invisible' I also never went to that underworld but i have unlock all mom scene and i'm invisible too and i can't take a picture of her. i'm also stuck with the teacher she gave me HJ but that's all I talked to here at every place i could but i'm still stuck at 'finding where she live' 'gossiping teacher' and why she don't want to BJ me' View attachment 278617 View attachment 278618 View attachment 278619
It seems that 0.11 Beta removed Sydney masturbating scene when Peter was invisible, but there is nothing wrong with the route, all you need to do is use the new corruption power on Sydney when she was sleeping.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
It seems that 0.11 Beta removed Sydney masturbating scene when Peter was invisible, but there is nothing wrong with the route, all you need to do is use the new corruption power on Sydney when she was sleeping.
The scene is still there, i think the copy that you have is somehow bugged because that scene played for me twice and i got 2 photos of her masturbating, and the scene & dialog files are in the data & graphics folder of the game.

EDIT: I actually have 3 photos for some reason. Shlicking Scene.jpg

Randeza

May 16, 2018
should say in the op that this game requires RPGVXAce RTP to run which requires RPG Maker VX Ace. Anyone with torrent links to cracked version ?

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Im stick guys im trying to get Jennings alone outside of school what am I suppose to do also when I talk to the principal about getting rid of the husband nothing happens

vilaty

Feb 13, 2019
I was playing on the version before the 0.11 so i download the new one and restart a new game and all is fine now i'm just stuck with nurse donna, i can't talk to the principal about the fact she can come :/

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes