4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Soia

Mar 28, 2018
So anyone watch Glassfish stream? are the new animations placeholders or something?. imo it's pretty sad because the still pictures looks so amazing and i feel like the animations are ruining the art in a way.. oh well

Reactions: Aton

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Hello guys, i've a bit weird situation. Yesterday i just play v0.11 and start it with choosing by myself and long progression. So 1st day was okay until i do some affection and corruption. On the first time playing this, in the evening sis and mom are dinner in the kitchen. But when i restart with auto corruption, it's dissapear, only food on the table. I've re'extract the rar file and start again and nothing change. Any idea ?

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
A lot of people are having issues (missing files) because they didn't use 7 zip to unzip the game, make sure you have an updated version of it.

May 15, 2018
Having an issue, kinda skipped from .8 to .11 so the cafe's different. Is there an issue with talking with mrs. Jennings? I can't find the sweet spot to interact with her there.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Then is her storyline screwed for now? Or did I forget something?
No her story line is fine, she just doesn't have any sort of dialog, scene, or interaction in the cafe yet, the only people that i know you can interact with in the cafe is neala and kimberly.

SlamJammin

Jan 1, 2018
Seem to have hit a hard stop in the otherworld. After Dominus talks to you and meridiana tells you there is a skill waiting for you in the room with a path on the right and path on the left that are blocked. She says the right path is much easier to get through but the path never opens and I cant seem to find a new skill in that room. Is this a bug?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes