4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

RandomMale

Sep 12, 2016
So, as a new bug for 0.11, I seem to be running into a no message CTD every time an animation tries to play. Seems like the sort of thing other people would report if they were suffering too, but I didn't see any reference after skimming the last few pages. Anyone got any ideas?
Just an update for anyone else who later suffers crashes went entering one of the animations, the problem was resolved by updating my video codecs and removing some problematic ones. Just posting this so if someone searches for the issue in the thread they might get lucky and see this.

Reactions: jaredforks

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Yeah, he hired another artist named JayMarvel to do those. Unfortunately he frequently abandons the game and only comes back to milk the fanbase for money, according to rumor.
Odd, way I remember it the JayMarvel images got flack for uncanny hills, looking "too different" from what people were used to, or some shite.

Guys any of you remenber how to get in trouble after school ?! For a scene with Mom and Mrs. Jennings?!
IIRC you have to get in trouble during school, multiple days in a row (during the week; starting on Thursday breaks the chain since day 3 would be a weekend). Specifically, chatterboxing with Fred two days in a row. Might be something particular to the fore-part of the week, but either way both need to be around the same point (later in progression) for it to succeed.

--

Haven't seen it come up in the bug-hunts and edits mentioned, but is anyone else having issues with persuasion? Supposedly picked it up first time in otherworld, but the minigame doesn't proc when it probably should. On the one hand, I keep choosing long progression like somebody that actually has the time for it (so maybe I need to get them to that point), on the other hand, I copied over Data from .10 (which I had further brought some stuff over from .9.2.3, including the patch for the things missing even from that), so maybe I've screwed something up. Got the Chillymod also, but everything dialogue I might bring over from that is in csv's instead of text and I'm not sure if it'll accept one, the other, or both.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Does anybody know how to get the second shower scene for sydney? The journal said that i should use true corruption on her at night but i can't since her room is locked at night, if i remember correctly i need a copy of her key but i forgot how to get the key in order to make a copy of it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Does anybody know how to get the second shower scene for sydney? The journal said that i should use true corruption on her at night but i can't since her room is locked at night, if i remember correctly i need a copy of her key but i forgot how to get the key in order to make a copy of it.
Her room will be unlocked when she's downstairs at the dinner table with Mom, go into her room and take the key, then run over to Kaylee's shop to get a copy made. Logically you should go back into Syndey's room and put the original key back once you have the copy, but there's no way to do that AFAIK. So eventually she'll notice the key is gone and beat the shit out of you for taking it.

Reactions: mouse009

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Logically you should go back into Syndey's room and put the original key back once you have the copy, but there's no way to do that AFAIK. So eventually she'll notice the key is gone and beat the shit out of you for taking it.
Don't you just "use" the key on the spot you took it from originally?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I tried that a dozen times and I couldn't get it to work, but maybe my game was just bugged.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
ok so after finding a solution to that on the net, now the game starts but instantly crashes after the first input becuase it misses the "Audio/SE/Decision3"...

I wish one day i'll be able to dowload and play this game without tons of bugs at the start

edit : alos misses the sound "cursor2"..... what do i do ?

edit 2 : i tried copyin random blank audio files and name them "cursor2" and "decision3" and place them in the audio file, and it worked !

but now it says it misses all the basic sprites of the game... Srsly wht the fuck is going on

Aton

May 20, 2017
Does anyone know if the blackmail routes work this time around? I'd rather not spend hours playing just to find out they are bugged halfway through them. q_q

jaredforks

Mar 14, 2017
Anyone willing to upload their copy of the game with correctly named pictures and dialogue files? Fixing it manually seems like a very tedious job.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Is the final scene for Ms Amos bugged ? The scene where she text you to come over to her house at night so you can f@#k her brains out right beside her boyfriend, it's not progressing for me, she keeps texting every night and it's just the same scene, is it looping for anybody else?

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes