4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

RandomMale

Sep 12, 2016
So, as a new bug for 0.11, I seem to be running into a no message CTD every time an animation tries to play. Seems like the sort of thing other people would report if they were suffering too, but I didn't see any reference after skimming the last few pages. Anyone got any ideas?

Mar 18, 2019
Just played for the first time since the come back, I really like the new map system: It tells you who are all on that map and what day they are avilable and it reduces pointless walking around like the previous version had, very cool QoL feature.

Im not gonna play yet though since im waiting for all women scenes to be in the game, more specifically Kaylee, the best girl in game imo. Hope it gets released soon, been ona dry spell on f95 since The Tyrant went on hiatus.

AlBuyNo

Sep 23, 2017
So I need to meet Ms Jennings outside of school. I met her at the park, the bar and her front door was able to talk to her. I saw her at the cafe, but I'm not able to talk to her. And I "saw" her the grocery store but she's not there. MC only mentions saying seeing her.

Not sure how to progress from here.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
bug stuck when open memo phone and some quest don't active and use cheat mix point now star new game can do all quest one by one again

dinhpham

Apr 2, 2018
[QUOTE = "wapitawg, bài: 1758124, thành viên: 166698"] Đổi tên của "Grope (27) .png" thành "grope (27)", nó nằm trong "Urban Demons \ Graphics \ Scenes \ Ms Amos \ mò mẫm ". [/ TR Đăng nhập]
Please help me fix error failed to load dialogue

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
i dont understand in the otherworld i cant go through the barrier, it says meridiana will fix it soon, any way to get through?

Reactions: Taboo Lord

YohanGh

Jun 25, 2018
Guys any of you remenber how to get in trouble after school ?! For a scene with Mom and Mrs. Jennings?!
If you you mess about in class, mrs jennings will say to do hw, go home and DONT do the hw, all u have to do is go back to school the next day and you will have to stay afterschool and the scene will only happen if you have increased the corruption in both mum and mrs jennings

Reactions: BlackShade

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well does anyone have the game. Because i need the game for the patch and forgot i deleted it.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes