4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

guillotine

Aug 21, 2017
I've gotten most of the scenes but i don't know were to get sydneys wordrobe is there a walkthrough cause i need help

boobybot

Apr 21, 2017
How I unlock comicstore scenes?
pretty sure you talk to the comic store manager about imroving the store then tell him to set the event and the go to messages and talk with the character you want cosplayed and ask them after on saturday or sunday when you go to comix store there the event

stalker1057

Nov 15, 2017
pretty sure you talk to the comic store manager about imroving the store then tell him to set the event and the go to messages and talk with the character you want cosplayed and ask them after on saturday or sunday when you go to comix store there the event
ty man and another problem I can't back the demonworld I have a bug

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, how do people feel about the minigames - is it worth anything or better to auto-skip them all since the option is available?

Also, any guide or walkthrough? Or not really necessary?

Last edited:

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Not really necessary for most parts as you're given hints in the dialogue.
Try not to skip through everything.
I'll be honest here - if it were a dev telling me that i would delete the game, erase any messages connecting to this thread and burn my pendrive.

(Seriously, so utterly burned of devs throwing exactly that sentence and it being complete bullshit.. so many, so many lazy, lying devs... :eek:)

But as you seem to be another player and i had not even started playing yet (yay for magical cellphone of hints) when i sent my previous post, i'll believe and really give it a try.

Just to get a basic hang of things, how does purity/affection work in contrast to corruption in influencing the many ladies' actions, is there some advantage in trying to strike a sort of balance? Also, do i have to re-buy the DYI tools each and every time they are required???

- Ah, how do i listen to the teachers gossiping in the gym's locker room?

- How do i use the powers of Corruption or Persuasion? The only time i have ever been able use the first was on the mom sleeping. Clicking Q at school or other places shows me "skip time", "go to map" or "nevermind" as options instead of any powers.

- And what do i need to get one of the ladies to play babysitter? So far i only have Lisa and Mrs.Jennings' phones and they won't do it.

- Keep trying to use the medicine cabinet key on the bathroom of the 2nd floor, no matter the time, game tells me "it's no use here". WHY?????

Last edited:
Reactions: F9Zoney

gundam00

Aug 5, 2016
how can I walk faster? I got slower after cut scene with Thomas's mom.

Edit: NVM just press S

Last edited:

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i like this art style, how can anybody not? :O

BUT i hate rpgms games because of the engine and the long walks from a to b.

is it possible that anybody preferly the developer could make an ren'py clone?

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I'm a complete failure at that first labyrinth, the one where some monster attacks from a summoning circle that appears from place to place? Any way to advance without going through all this bother? I'm so tired of this already, really.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
I'm a complete failure at that first labyrinth, the one where some monster attacks from a summoning circle that appears from place to place? Any way to advance without going through all this bother? I'm so tired of this already, really.
There's no way to skip it. The only help I can give you is to make sure that you force the monster to follow you precisely - for example, if the gem is in a corner it will always head into the bottom of it to get you, if you leave the corner before it does that it will head for the top and catch you before you can get enough distance from it to reach the next gem.

If that doesn't help you, I'm sorry.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
There's no way to skip it. The only help I can give you is to make sure that you force the monster to follow you precisely - for example, if the gem is in a corner it will always head into the bottom of it to get you, if you leave the corner before it does that it will head for the top and catch you before you can get enough distance from it to reach the next gem.

If that doesn't help you, I'm sorry.
Must admit it doesn't exactly fill my heart with hope, but got to try, if there's no cheat menu or something similar.
Either that or getting some program to open/cut apart rpgvxace games and try make a mod just so i can play without minigame bullshit shenanigans...

In an unrelated note, i got a copy of Sidney's key, what kind of stuff can i do with it now?

Also, i don't know if i'm doing something wrong or it is a bug, but i can't seem to open the medicine cabinet in the 2nd floor's bathroom even though i have the key.

As an aside, every i try to get a TF from nurse Donna in the hospital i get a "Failed to load dialogue: Data/Dialogues/hospital-tf-corrupt/2.txt" message and the scene doess not appear. Anyone else having this issue?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1369113

I'll be honest here - if it were a dev telling me that i would delete the game, erase any messages connecting to this thread and burn my pendrive.

(Seriously, so utterly burned of devs throwing exactly that sentence and it being complete bullshit.. so many, so many lazy, lying devs... :eek:)

But as you seem to be another player and i had not even started playing yet (yay for magical cellphone of hints) when i sent my previous post, i'll believe and really give it a try.

Just to get a basic hang of things, how does purity/affection work in contrast to corruption in influencing the many ladies' actions, is there some advantage in trying to strike a sort of balance? Also, do i have to re-buy the DYI tools each and every time they are required???

- Ah, how do i listen to the teachers gossiping in the gym's locker room?

- How do i use the powers of Corruption or Persuasion? The only time i have ever been able use the first was on the mom sleeping. Clicking Q at school or other places shows me "skip time", "go to map" or "nevermind" as options instead of any powers.

- And what do i need to get one of the ladies to play babysitter? So far i only have Lisa and Mrs.Jennings' phones and they won't do it.

- Keep trying to use the medicine cabinet key on the bathroom of the 2nd floor, no matter the time, game tells me "it's no use here". WHY?????
-to listen the teachers in gym's locker room you have use the invisibility (Q), to gain invisibility you need to do some part in Otherworld.

- Power of corruption can be only used while girl is sleeping (to use it on sydney you have to copy her key, chek her room in difrent times of day - she forget to lock her room then look for the key its somwhere in the room, to use it on other girls you usually heve to use invisibility first then go to their home).

-you can invite almost everyone but they have to have 4 or 5 hearts (don't remember).

-you have to rebuy DIY tools every time.

(Mom 5, Sydney 5, Donna 3, Mrs Jennings 5, Dizzy 5, Kimberly 4, Sarah 5, Lisa 5, Neala 3, Meridiana 1, Ms Amos 5)
Edit:
- to make labirynth easier to play, use computer in your room, enter cheat code "moveinfast = super fast movement"
Rest of the codes on first site

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Forten and Sonico

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Update from patreon

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay on an update on this, but I've been mainly been waiting to report on something rather than just a "nothing" update. Also I'll probably keep this one somewhat brief as I have the monthly update next week, which goes into a lot more detail with future plans and such.

That said, the AZL build should be ready by the end of the week, Scarlett has got 4 more images to finish up before I would consider it "ready" for beta testing. So looking likely that the build will drop on the 27th for beta testing, to all $5 patrons. A week later will be the public and final release of AZL! Long time coming, I know, but it's good to see some closure on that within the very close future.

As for UD, I'm very deep into Kaylee's progression despite not being able to work for a big portion of last week (work trip). So hopefully that will drop no later than mid-June, and I'm hopeful people will enjoy it! (There's been a long requested scene coming with that build!) Unfortunately I may have to do the scene dialogue myself this time around due to funding of my personal funds, which may delays things slightly, unless I can arrange something.
That's where things are at right now, but as I said I'll be doing a much more in depth update next week with the monthly update. I've had to make a few decisions that will affect the future for sure, but hopefully people will understand.

Until next time!

- Nergal

Reactions: bernthal
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes