4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Kromlef

May 26, 2019
Hey gyus, Im now in week 3 of this game have some girls already at heart 5.
But I can't manage the digital camera, how does it work, I put it at places where it should be and even used ist in scenes but I cant find the videos for my "sex-patreon".
Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance

Edit: Its seems like a bug because I took a new photo and I cant upload it on the website, anybody knows what to do?

Last edited:

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
I made some dialogues for the babysitting scenes of sarah, they are in the original version, I did them because all the dialogues are the same for the three routes and they are also the same in the scenes for morning home ride and fred record ride
Is it okay that I post them on this site?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
I wish sombody made a mod of this game that includes impregnation and pregnancy the moms keeps saying it she wants to be pregnant but i know the game is almost done and the dev wont put it ik the game ending or dlc for as far that i know

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
I wish sombody made a mod of this game that includes impregnation and pregnancy the moms keeps saying it she wants to be pregnant but i know the game is almost done and the dev wont put it ik the game ending or dlc for as far that i know
there is one
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-8-2-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/post-1915114

unfortunately nergal wants to start a new project, so I do not think he will add much more content despite the dialogues that suggest these actions in the game.
for my appreciation I would give that the game is 60% over.

there are a lot of scenes that do have dialogues reused from other scenes, bug from previous versions, decrease in the quality of animations, Nela's progression left a lot to be desired, Donna's progression needs adjustments in how to advance in it, there are only two threesomes and the list goes on.

Last edited:

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Filling in blanks
I wrote some new dialogues to replace the repeated sarah babysitting ones
Fix the scene of Lisa invites you at night so you can go back in after the first time and add dialogs for blackmail route and sex scene.

Reactions: jhose15xs

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
there is one
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-8-2-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/post-1915114

unfortunately nergal wants to start a new project, so I do not think he will add much more content despite the dialogues that suggest these actions in the game.
for my appreciation I would give that the game is 60% over.

there are a lot of scenes that do have dialogues reused from other scenes, bug from previous versions, decrease in the quality of animations, Nela's progression left a lot to be desired, Donna's progression needs adjustments in how to advance in it, there are only two threesomes and the list goes on.
Does the mod you just told me include impreg and preg stuff for the mom ? I mean is it just impreg stuff or does it have preg sex 2 with the mom ?

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Does the mod you just told me include impreg and preg stuff for the mom ? I mean is it just impreg stuff or does it have preg sex 2 with the mom ?
the truth and I do not played it yet, it is better that you ask that to the uploader in the other thread.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Filling in blanks
I wrote some new dialogues to replace the repeated sarah babysitting ones
Fix the scene of Lisa invites you at night so you can go back in after the first time and add dialogs for blackmail route and sex scene.
Filling in blanks
more scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also added a scene for Lisa after home-anal-fuck 5

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Loving this game. The premise and execution are fantastic. The shota protagonist is a likeable if morally ambiguous individual with plenty of interesting ideas. A nice variety of ladies as well. Curious to see where the main story is heading in.
P. S. Minor nitpick. Why is the Star of David being used with clearly demonic beings and places?

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Hello good people of Urban Demons i keep hearing some people here know how to draw and mod cause i have a question there is this guy on the Xalenda mod page for the Urban Demon game he told us to come ask here for help he made this awesome start of a pregnant mod for this game but he needs help he needs sombody to complete the mod and script and add in some pregnant models and atleast 1 pregnant sex scene for each girl his name is sexualpanda contact him for more info i would love to his mod finshed you can also find the pregnant mod itself on the Xalenda mod page of the Urban Demon game :D

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Loving this game. The premise and execution are fantastic. The shota protagonist is a likeable if morally ambiguous individual with plenty of interesting ideas. A nice variety of ladies as well. Curious to see where the main story is heading in.
P. S. Minor nitpick. Why is the Star of David being used with clearly demonic beings and places?
It's not the Star of David, it's a pentagram. A pentagram is a five pointed star and is virtually identical to the Star of David as the Star is a pentagram. A pentagram is usually also accompanied by a circle that touches each point of the star and some other little embellishments to distinguish it as a magical or demonic symbol. In modern times it's often used as in association with wicca.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
It's not the Star of David, it's a pentagram. A pentagram is a five pointed star and is virtually identical to the Star of David as the Star is a pentagram. A pentagram is usually also accompanied by a circle that touches each point of the star and some other little embellishments to distinguish it as a magical or demonic symbol. In modern times it's often used as in association with wicca.
Thank you for the clarification.

D

Deleted member 2738

Hello good people of Urban Demons i keep hearing some people here know how to draw and mod cause i have a question there is this guy on the Xalenda mod page for the Urban Demon game he told us to come ask here for help he made this awesome start of a pregnant mod for this game but he needs help he needs sombody to complete the mod and script and add in some pregnant models and atleast 1 pregnant sex scene for each girl his name is sexualpanda contact him for more info i would love to his mod finshed you can also find the pregnant mod itself on the Xalenda mod page of the Urban Demon game :D
To those interested, go here: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-8-2-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/
Pregnancy mod: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v-0-8-2-mod-xalenda-mod.12399/page-36#post-1915114

I have finished working on the base mod for pregnancy and it's there for anyone to expand on.
I can no longer work on the mod myself due to lack of resources (art, scenes and such), time (new job) and knowledge (I suck at script).

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes