4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Reaver

May 31, 2017
not crashing at all, i just cant get past the black barriers... so i cant continue on to get the skill...

Its says that its being worked on and to come back later...

Last edited:

Reaver

May 31, 2017
There should be rooms on either side that you have to clear first
once you talk to the statue dude that vanishes there are two dragon statues on ether side of the room then the hall go's right and up, but the barrier is blocking that point and you cant go any farther.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Filling in blanks
I wrote some new dialogues to replace the repeated sarah babysitting ones
Fix the scene of Lisa invites you at night so you can go back in after the first time and add dialogs for blackmail route and sex scene.
Filling in blanks
More sex scene dialogues for Lisa and some new dialogues for Kimberly in her house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone wants to help me or wants a particular scene that you want to replace, please tell me. What is done is not even a quarter of all the reused dialogues.

rissogus21

Sep 24, 2017
Filling in blanks
More sex scene dialogues for Lisa and some new dialogues for Kimberly in her house
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If someone wants to help me or wants a particular scene that you want to replace, please tell me. What is done is not even a quarter of all the reused dialogues.
A small correction for the scene of Lisa paymeon-home-anal-corrupt 5, accidentally leave the draft for this scene in the previous file. Just copy it in data\Dialogues\lisa

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
I'm still having troubles with lisa's night invite, maybe it's just me? also when I take ms. Jennings on saturday at the park and choose to do it outside it says there's no scene specified

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
had a question do you need the game to add this beta too. because if so then i will never get this thing to work because i don't have the origanel game. sorry spelling is bad will not lie i found school boring so a sleep through the boring parts lol.

BanUndead

Jun 16, 2019
I keep getting Graphics/Pictures/Mrs Jennings - Pic 1 whenever I try to look at the pictures does anyone know how I can fix this?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes