4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can you say how to activate or get Neala's and Kimberly's Cosplay Costume and Event?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys please can you say how to activate or get Neala's and Kimberly's Cosplay Costume and Event?

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
And please can you also say where I can found principal I need to speak with her for nurse progrss?

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
Yes, Did they simple not wrote it yet?
most likely yeah, I just fixed it by looking at what dialogue was missing, looking for the file in the dialogue folder, and then copying and pasting whatever was there, renaming the file to whatever was missing, and then editing the text to say whatever I wanted it to say.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have some questions like when is update 14 and will naale have chat to biuld up her blue bar. plue's will demon lady have talking and stuff. will there also be a way to beened her to your will. do not now if the dev comes here are not but if there is a way to get there point of veiw that would be cool.

D

Deleted member 753165

Does anyone else have the issue where they can't go in to Lisa's house after she tells you that you can at night.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
same here i also do not know if there just not in the game are what. but i am missins some sex scenes mybe there just not implameted yet. sorry for shitty spelling. i will not lie i am not that smart.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
After you play with the ladies in the public pool, they go to the restroom stalls - can the MC do anything with them there?

If so, how? I would REALLY appreciate if people actually answered me, instead of completely ignoring me like last week.
Come on people, a little help won't hurt anyone.

me12123

Sep 5, 2017
After you play with the ladies in the public pool, they go to the restroom stalls - can the MC do anything with them there?

If so, how? I would REALLY appreciate if people actually answered me, instead of completely ignoring me like last week.
Ignored.

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016

you can't do anything yet nergal hasn't put any scenes in yet for it aside from when they're in the pool

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Guys somebody know how to fix a bug. I have problem, I need to talk with principal that she aloved nurse ti check me in school but problem is principal npc not in room and I dont want to start from the beginning/ Please help somebody

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes