4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
you can't do anything yet nergal hasn't put any scenes in yet for it aside from when they're in the pool
And that clears it up, thanks a lot.

Little aside - just found out Sidney (the MC's older sister) plays babysitter at Kimberly's house on friday evenings.
Is it possible to do anything with her, or just a hook for future builds to play upon?

by not doing anything and hoping the dev fixes it for you
Missing text and scenes you mean - her TF rarely loads for me and never at the hospital.

Last edited:

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
And that clears it up, thanks a lot.

Little aside - just found out Sidney (the MC's older sister) plays babysitter at Kimberly's house on friday evenings.
Is it possible to do anything with her, or just a hook for future builds to play upon?

Missing text and scenes you mean - her TF rarely loads for me and never at the hospital.
Like i said just hope the dev fixes it for you :D

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Like i said just hope the dev fixes it for you :D
Actually, it was Slendermanegor you said that for, when he commented about Donna's text problem. ;)
I meant to point out that, at least to me, the problem goes a little beyond the text per se.
But you meant well and thanks anyway for that.

KastGamer

Jun 29, 2018
Actually, it was Slendermanegor you said that for, when he commented about Donna's text problem. ;)
I meant to point out that, at least to me, the problem goes a little beyond the text per se.
But you meant well and thanks anyway for that.
I always mean well i love the community of this website and i love this game well im more involded in 1 of the mods of this game tho

LaceyBarbedWire

Mar 29, 2018
Hey, sorry if this has already been addressed, it's hard to tell and there are 591 pages to this thread so I don't want to look through them all to find out. How do I get the computer fixed after Sydney breaks it? I tried going to the tech store, but they only talk about the camera.

LaceyBarbedWire

Mar 29, 2018
Hey, sorry if this has already been addressed, it's hard to tell and there are 591 pages to this thread so I don't want to look through them all to find out. How do I get the computer fixed after Sydney breaks it? I tried going to the tech store, but they only talk about the camera.
Embarassingly enough, I just found out. You go to the tool shop. Fair enough. New question. Anyone got any tips for the crystal maze? You know, the first place you wind up after meeting Neala there? I want to get invisibility, and to do that I need to progress, but I can't figure it out!

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well most of the games i play just like this one have long wait time's. mybe there just tring to work out all the bug's who nows.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes