Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

So lets chill out and keep it civil. If we can't, I have no problem thread banning people.

heartless1206

May 7, 2017
Hi can anyone pm me I'm working on a remake game which I don't want to give out too much details I wanted someone to teach me on rpg maker vx ace from event programing to loading animation scenes if anyone can help out I'm looking forward to talking with you soon

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Hi can anyone pm me I'm working on a remake game which I don't want to give out too much details I wanted someone to teach me on rpg maker vx ace from event programing to loading animation scenes if anyone can help out I'm looking forward to talking with you soon
You could try this guy he has a lot of videos on this

Reactions: heartless1206

BoykaBoykov

Feb 2, 2018
Can someone explain me what happen to ChillyScholar did he abandon this project ?
Will he continue working on it ? did he made the additional art or who made it ?

Jul 21, 2017
Hey I was writing some content for a family dog addition I really don't have much and with chilly rightfully pissed idk what to do I was gonna submit it to chilly to see if he liked it. So should I hold on to it and keep writing and wait to see if chilly comes back or should I just post what I got and see what happens?

D

Deleted member 40921

Hello everyone! Its been a while since i've visited this thread and i can see things are kinda weird right now lol. Anyway i decided to post these (horrible) edits of Ms.Amos here before i dispose of them. They were meant for a visual novel type game with Ms.Amos as the main character. Sorta like a spin off. Never went further than making these edits.

With that said enjoy i guess?

Also Hi Chilly

D

Deleted member 40921

I'm kind of fascinated by that blue top, on account of Ms Amos always having her nipples out. So being reasonably covered is messing with my head. XD
Was going for a more modest outfit for her since in the VN she was going to have more of a Bridgette 3.png type personality.

Reactions: crazybeaver

hj1NH81G6t

Aug 2, 2017
Hello everyone! Its been a while since i've visited this thread and i can see things are kinda weird right now lol. Anyway i decided to post these (horrible) edits of Ms.Amos here before i dispose of them. They were meant for a visual novel type game with Ms.Amos as the main character. Sorta like a spin off. Never went further than making these edits.

With that said enjoy i guess?

Also Hi Chilly
You should try messing around in Daz, I'm still very new to it but you can get pretty decent results (takes a long time to set everything up though)

Ms.Amos best girl :love:

D

Deleted member 40921

You should try messing around in Daz, I'm still very new to it but you can get pretty decent results (takes a long time to set everything up though)

Ms.Amos best girl :love:

View attachment 309519
Wow! such an awesome render of her. Wish we could see more of your awesome model of her.
Maybe if i get creative again i'll definitely check out Daz.

Reactions: crazybeaver
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes