Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I played through the intro and didn't get any bugs. In fact no bugs so far :D Except if you talk to the minotaur before undine the game freezes
I think the error with the intro is from the non-MEGA links

I keep forgetting to fix that with Lucy cause I'm always think people will go to the naga first since she's the first person mentioned for the quest

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I used mediafire for download it.::thumbsup::
Alright this confirms my theory that JD's links have issues, probably cause those sites maybe have compressed/removed files while uploading, if you can download from MEGA do that and tell me if you still have the issues, I'll going to go edit the link post with this info

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay, edited my post with the update with all the known issues and fixes so far posting them here too

Known Issues:
Beginning of Pegah's questline being skipped because of old saves having her purity/corruption switches on, fix this by going to the test room, interact with naked dancing Pegah, and turning those switches off.
It has also been found that speaking to Pegah during non-school hours can lead to an exploit where you can return her phone infinite times to get points, just don't do that, this is a thing caused by cheating to begin with.
Talking to Lucy (The Minotaur) before Undyne causes game to freeze, please do this questline in correct order to avoid this issue (after getting the ruby from the Fae Queen speak to the Naga, then Undyne, and then finally Lucy).
Starting new saves using MediaFire link causes issues when playing the intro, just skip the intro to avoid.

Reactions: Gross Mind
U

User_51567

Hmm...
I just uploaded it immediately after i got it from mega, didn't even open the file for myself.
Will upload it again somewhere this weekend and hopefully that will fix it (now to busy with the game itself :p )

I did find a small bug/inconvenience...
When i use the cheat moveinfast it works completely fine, but sometimes after a "cutscene" that cheat no longer works and i have to re-enter it for it to work again.
So more an inconvenience

So far it happened in both Principal/Jennings scenes where she talks about the kiss and after that the MC's cock.
Also happens when i am peeking at Lisa through the window when she masturbates.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hmm...
I just uploaded it immediately after i got it from mega, didn't even open the file for myself.
Will upload it again somewhere this weekend and hopefully that will fix it (now to busy with the game itself :p )

I did find a small bug/inconvenience...
When i use the cheat moveinfast it works completely fine, but sometimes after a "cutscene" that cheat no longer works and i have to re-enter it for it to work again.
So more an inconvenience

So far it happened in both Principal/Jennings scenes where she talks about the kiss and after that the MC's cock.
Also happens when i am peeking at Lisa through the window when she masturbates.
I'm guessing it's more of an issue with the sites themselves rather then something you did, they probably compressed the files even more so when uploaded to there which likely caused the issues (I say they as if it's for both when I only know it's happening with MediaFire, I'm silly)

The cheat issue has been there/been reported for awhile, I'm not sure why it happens as I've haven't messed with that part of the cheat code system (every time I try to add in new cheats I just fuck up the game and have to copy and paste the previous unedited version), so it might have been an issue since the very beginning of the game itself.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
after getting caught by the mummy in the room after the dogs, It automatically puts me on top of the mummy whenver i return back to the underworld and then brings me back to morning. cant figure out how to bypass that now. it puts u right back into the maze with the mummy already on u. When i entered the room i ran at the mummy a little bit so that could be the issue, like I put myself where the mummy girl spawns

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
after getting caught by the mummy in the room after the dogs, It automatically puts me on top of the mummy whenver i return back to the underworld and then brings me back to morning. cant figure out how to bypass that now. it puts u right back into the maze with the mummy already on u. When i entered the room i ran at the mummy a little bit so that could be the issue, like I put myself where the mummy girl spawns
Changed the re-spawn area with all the zombies, you will probably be in the same place when you go back to the Otherworld due to how the coding there works but you go back after that you will be place in a different part of the map and the zombie should just keep moving upwards leaving you the chance to continue down the path. Put the speed cheat on first just in case (mainly for the other 4 zombies in that location).

Unzip the file, place it in game's data folder, let it override the old file

Last edited:

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I got this specific error a lot too (both in official and modded versions). Would trigger about 40% of the time entering/loading into the Home areas and like 20% of the time going into the downtown area (with the bar/store). Restarting until the error didn't come up was the usual solution (thankfully auto-saves meant that progress wouldn't usually be lost).

Haven't had this happen yet in the latest download of Chilly's/Xalenda's mods so like Chilly said, it might be an issue with the download source.

Reactions: ChillyScholar

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Windows Defender is detecting a virus (Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml), don't know if it'a a false positive

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
Haven't had this happen yet in the latest download of Chilly's/Xalenda's mods so like Chilly said, it might be an issue with the download source.
Looks like I spoke too soon. Just had it pop up when entering the Gamedeus apartments. Granted, it's the only time so far, but still worth mentioning probably.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes