Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
That resolved it. It was, as figured, an issue of my own doing things partially out of the intended sequence. Apologies for the trouble.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
You didn't unlock the store area correct? You haven't visited the area with the grocery store and Kaylee and the comic shop, etc right?

Scenes will crash if you view them more than once without meeting the characters in them
aha gothcha. Ill use the save that you include with everything done then whenever I use the memory room

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
How did you even get to Dizzy before Kaylee? Dizzy is the only character you can't meet on the first day...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
aha gothcha. Ill use the save that you include with everything done then whenever I use the memory room
I thought your issue was in the test room, now I'm even more confused, you talking demon world or the one you teleport too?

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
My apologies for my rudeness, I'm not in the best of moods at the time
Don't sweat it, I figured something else besides just this conversation must've been going on. Water under the bridge.

How did you even get to Dizzy before Kaylee? Dizzy is the only character you can't meet on the first day...
Short version: Not even visiting the park for several days. Never spoke to Sarah or Lisa, nor to the fishing shop proprietor, so never got directed there. As I said, it's my own fault for deviating from the established sequence. Still not sure what caused the Pegah issue, but I'll experiment a bit and see if things go differently on future run throughs--if one singular route got bugged it's hardly the end of the world.

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I thought your issue was in the test room, now I'm even more confused, you talking demon world or the one you teleport too?
yeah sorry I meant test room. I forgot that there are the two separate rooms, one for already discovered scenes and the "test room", I guess if u are wicked into not seeing the scenes until u unlock them in game then the memory room serves a purpose but I just used the test room for that function since u can just teleport to it and it already has all the character scenes unlocked. Unless the memory room and test rooms serve other purposes then that then idk

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
yeah sorry I meant test room. I forgot that there are the two separate rooms, one for already discovered scenes and the "test room", I guess if u are wicked into not seeing the scenes until u unlock them in game then the memory room serves a purpose but I just used the test room for that function since u can just teleport to it and it already has all the character scenes unlocked. Unless the memory room and test rooms serve other purposes then that then idk
The thing is the memory room existed since the beginning, the test room was added in 0.8. The memory room is to see all the scenes that you've already unlocked as you said, the test room has multiple other purposes. I think the reason it's called the Test Room in the first place is because it's where (at least where I) code new original scenes in first to view them before coding them into normal gameplay, to see if I need to adjust it's set speed, if I need to change up the dialogue, etc. You can also add points to purity/corruption, turn purity/corruption switches on, get photos from routes your not take (you can get the corruption version of Mrs Jennings topless photo there even if you have the purity one), set how many times you've seen a certain scene, among other things.

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So for whatever reason, even though I follow the flowchart, i can't unlock the second boner event for Mrs. Jennings, any ideas what the hell i did wrong?

nvm, decided to force it by going through the test room.

Last edited:

F14m3rz

Oct 20, 2017
I put the beasty scenes in because they were requested, when I asked for monster suggestions hellhounds were suggested, so I combined the two. I have a scene for Neala and one for Peter because when beasty was requested it was never specified as to what kind what wanted so I had LoveUrban make both to appease fans of both.
I requested hellhounds once, but I meant more of the monster girl kind (I should've been more specific, sorry).
1543200036963.png
I'm fine with regular ones, though.

Reactions: Red Sand

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I may have found something interesting. If this has been addressed before, I apologize (mostly because I'm a lazy git). I've encountered an endless loop with Ms. Amos in the morning. She's surprised that I've shown up and just repeats after the first dialogue box. If you're wondering how this could happen, an important note of relevance is that I got a spare house key on the first day while I was playing Hide & Seek. Thank goodness I saved not too long before this.

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I may have found something interesting. If this has been addressed before, I apologize (mostly because I'm a lazy git). I've encountered an endless loop with Ms. Amos in the morning. She's surprised that I've shown up and just repeats after the first dialogue box. If you're wondering how this could happen, an important note of relevance is that I got a spare house key on the first day while I was playing Hide & Seek. Thank goodness I saved not too long before this.
Repeats as in the dialogue can't be exited or repeats as in that's the only thing she says, if the latter that's because you need to unlock other scenes with her ahead of time before you get the scenes that happen during that time.

Reactions: PugWug

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
Repeats as in the dialogue can't be exited or repeats as in that's the only thing she says, if the latter that's because you need to unlock other scenes with her ahead of time before you get the scenes that happen during that time.
It was more of the latter, which I guess that makes sense. The explorer in me just wanted to check the house because I already had the key lol

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It was more of the latter, which I guess that makes sense. The explorer in me just wanted to check the house because I already had the key lol
I also noticed that specific part of the event was set to be autorun, so I fixed that, also made it so she's facing away from the doorway to make her surprise make a little more sense, just move the file into the data folder

Last edited:
Reactions: PugWug

PugWug

Jul 4, 2017
I also noticed that specific part of the event was set to be autorun, so I fixed that, also made it so she's facing away from the doorway to make her surprise make a little more sense, just move the file into the data folder
Thanks for all your work, Chilly!

Gtavo_69

Feb 5, 2018
Could someone tell me why sydney masturbation event triggered every day ? I can´t peek her sleeping as always.
excuse my poor grammar n.n

Last edited:

knolden

Jul 22, 2017
My Windows defender keeps finding what it calls a serious Trojan in one of the Neala files.

What is up with that?

This is the location: file: C:\Users\USERNAME\Desktop\Urban Demons 0.8.FNFZ4\Graphics\Scenes\neala-tf-p\Thumbs.db

And the threat in question that I nuked:
Trojan:Script/Foretype.A!ml

So yeah. What is this?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes