Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

darkdhaos

Dec 6, 2017
Hey gross, if you are interested in learning more about 3d modelling, maybe you could try asking "GaussianFracture" for some tips. But I believe that he uses 3 different programs (3d studio max for modelling, maya for rigging and unity for rendering) when modelling characters.

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
Hey gross, if you are interested in learning more about 3d modelling, maybe you could try asking "GaussianFracture" for some tips. But I believe that he uses 3 different programs (3d studio max for modelling, maya for rigging and unity for rendering) when modelling characters.
I'm sure interested, GaussianFracture isn't it?
Ohh... I'll have to reinstall 3dStudio and Maya....
thank you @darkdhaos for the tip.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
If I'm remembering right, I don't think it was a full-on game, just that somebody was practicing 3D modeling and made mock-ups of one or two characters.
He/she is busy with artwork and coding, and is planning on making a game, but doesnt have a build out yet

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey so I went back to the drawing board with Sydney's amos scene and here is my attempt at the head down look. Thoughts? I also will be using this as the base for the head and make the pigtails move when needed. The second pic is the head basis for the cumming scene since it is with her head up and I think this head looks the most right to me. sydney-bs (1).png sydney-bs-question (1).png

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Does any other women in UD has underwears like Sydney and Mr.Jennings? I've seen photos of every woman in the game with underwears but I couldn't manage to get them in the game.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ya know, this ain't really anything related to the game or the mod itself but it just reminded me of this game ya know. 021_Tvcomrade123.gif
I mean,
Shark Teeth : Check
Braces : Check
Freckles : Check
Glasses : Check
and most importantly, Tits : Check

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
But Hooters is already sexualized.
Okay, maybe turn Hooters into straight up a Dine'N'Fuck service. I dunno. I am terrible at these kind of things. I live in a place where a "Red Light District" or just a simple "Strip Club" is pretty much non-existent or pretty much really rare and costs a hell lot of money.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Starting on the 17th Tumblr is no longer allowing adult content, where else am I supposed to post this shit?

Reactions: bXSs2
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes