Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
Maybe I'm just being dense, but I seem to be having issues with navigating the city map. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to get to the up-pointing arrow that would lead me to the north district, and by extension to Dizzy among others. Teleporting to the city center and walking back seems to work just fine, so there's absolutely a way to work around this.

When I do the teleport and backtrack method, my sprite momentarily pauses about halfway down the southern city map, as if there were a travel point there that I should otherwise be able to use in transit to the north arrow, though no such location icon is visible to me.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is that Pikachu in the demon brothel a referance to humbird0s pokemon parody?
Yes, the brothel map itself is modelled after the brothel in Pewter City

Maybe I'm just being dense, but I seem to be having issues with navigating the city map. Specifically, there doesn't seem to be a way for me to get to the up-pointing arrow that would lead me to the north district, and by extension to Dizzy among others. Teleporting to the city center and walking back seems to work just fine, so there's absolutely a way to work around this.

When I do the teleport and backtrack method, my sprite momentarily pauses about halfway down the southern city map, as if there were a travel point there that I should otherwise be able to use in transit to the north arrow, though no such location icon is visible to me.
It should show up once you meet Dizzy, talk to her during the afternoon on Wednesday in Sydney's room and then again in the evening in the living room

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Changed the re-spawn area with all the zombies, you will probably be in the same place when you go back to the Otherworld due to how the coding there works but you go back after that you will be place in a different part of the map and the zombie should just keep moving upwards leaving you the chance to continue down the path. Put the speed cheat on first just in case (mainly for the other 4 zombies in that location).

Unzip the file, place it in game's data folder, let it override the old file
So now I dont spawn on the zombie, however, the zombie is blocking the path up into the pathway. theres one square in front of it to get into that long run way up, but If i get in front of the zombie then it spots me. It does not appear that the zombie moves at all. It just spawns right in front of the hallway and does not move

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So now I dont spawn on the zombie, however, the zombie is blocking the path up into the pathway. theres one square in front of it to get into that long run way up, but If i get in front of the zombie then it spots me. It does not appear that the zombie moves at all. It just spawns right in front of the hallway and does not move
Start over, I'm sorry, the zombie's coding is so that it moves forward and not meant to stop I honestly don't know why you are having this issue, there is really no way for me to fix this without adjusting your save in some way. This is why I said to turn autosave off and save your game before entering these rooms.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Nevermind my last post I think I have a solution let me code and test it on a new save, apologies for my rudeness

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
Nevermind my last post I think I have a solution let me code and test it on a new save, apologies for my rudeness
I ended up playing it over anyways. I enjoy the dialogue before the scenes, so It was no issue to me getting to do them over. I just figured for playtesting that you would like to know when these types of things happen so that other patrons dont fill the thread asking that question over and over when it happens to them

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I ended up playing it over anyways. I enjoy the dialogue before the scenes, so It was no issue to me getting to do them over. I just figured for playtesting that you would like to know when these types of things happen so that other patrons dont fill the thread asking that question over and over when it happens to them
I don't have patrons, I don't have a Patreon, I don't make money from this, I refuse too. This isn't a playtest either

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
My idea for a fix does not work just save before the map and run, it's not even hard to avoid the zombies

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
I don't have patrons, I don't have a Patreon, I don't make money from this, I refuse too. This isn't a playtest either
Sorry again, I meant like patrons as in "user" of the mod. And the only reason I hit the zombie was because I remembered sometime in the thread you had brought up how one of the mobs would trigger an event when you got caught by them, so when I went into the zone i ran at the zombie which put me in the situation I was in. But like I said, its no trouble to me to play it over. Im going to do it many more times in the future to encounter the entire pre-scene dialogues again. It makes the scenes much more immersive that way. Either way, love the mod and love the variety of scenes and art-styles. Def the best one yet.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry again, I meant like patrons as in "user" of the mod. And the only reason I hit the zombie was because I remembered sometime in the thread you had brought up how one of the mobs would trigger an event when you got caught by them, so when I went into the zone i ran at the zombie which put me in the situation I was in. But like I said, its no trouble to me to play it over. Im going to do it many more times in the future to encounter the entire pre-scene dialogues again. It makes the scenes much more immersive that way. Either way, love the mod and love the variety of scenes and art-styles. Def the best one yet.

Only the goo girls do that, it's stated in the walkthoughs, I never said anything about the zombies doing anything, just read the walkthroughs, people just need to read

here's the map with a cheat bubble, I'm done

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
It should show up once you meet Dizzy, talk to her during the afternoon on Wednesday in Sydney's room and then again in the evening in the living room
Hrm. Trying to go see dizzy in the first place is how I even encountered the glitch! But, then, I'm also having issues with Pegah--after helping her clean the cafeteria, the next time I spoke to her the following day's lunch period, she immediately launched into the undertable BJ scene, with dialogue as if I'd gone the corrupt route with her already and this was the second time the scene had played, which it was not.

So, I'm wondering if there was, maybe, a sequencing issue early on that I've run into. I'll try starting over and seeing if (with more frequent saving) both issues can be fixed. Thanks regardless, and thank you for putting this out in the first place! Even with the occasional hitch and bug, this is really solid, and (at least in my estimation) a much more direct successor to Urban X Life than the original Urban Demons release.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hrm. Trying to go see dizzy in the first place is how I even encountered the glitch! But, then, I'm also having issues with Pegah--after helping her clean the cafeteria, the next time I spoke to her the following day's lunch period, she immediately launched into the undertable BJ scene, with dialogue as if I'd gone the corrupt route with her already and this was the second time the scene had played, which it was not.

So, I'm wondering if there was, maybe, a sequencing issue early on that I've run into. I'll try starting over and seeing if (with more frequent saving) both issues can be fixed. Thanks regardless, and thank you for putting this out in the first place! Even with the occasional hitch and bug, this is really solid, and (at least in my estimation) a much more direct successor to Urban X Life than the original Urban Demons release.
THE ONLY WAY TO SEE DIZZY AT THE BAR IS SEEING HER AT YOUR HOUSE FIRST!!

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
There are a couple of scenes in the memory room that cause the game to crash correct? not new ones.

kalamage

Mar 2, 2018
THE ONLY WAY TO SEE DIZZY AT THE BAR IS SEEING HER AT YOUR HOUSE FIRST!!
Uh, understood. Sorry, I clearly didn't make it clear enough: I spoke to Dizzy, first in Sydney's bedroom, then shortly thereafter downstairs. I did not encounter the map issue until AFTER this had occurred.

Anyway, I appreciate the help, I'll troubleshoot the rest.

EDIT

@kalamage you didn't unlock the store area did you?
Ah, that's probably where the issue arose. Evidently not. I'll figure out how to resolve that, thanks again for taking the time

Last edited:

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Uh, understood. Sorry, I clearly didn't make it clear enough: I spoke to Dizzy, first in Sydney's bedroom, then shortly thereafter downstairs. I did not encounter the map issue until AFTER this had occurred.

Anyway, I appreciate the help, I'll troubleshoot the rest.
You didn't unlock the store area correct? You haven't visited the area with the grocery store and Kaylee and the comic shop, etc right?

There are a couple of scenes in the memory room that cause the game to crash correct? not new ones.
Scenes will crash if you view them more than once without meeting the characters in them

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes