Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Is this going to be in the game? Because that's edited GF art.
Using something as reference material is different from tracing / editing it.
As I said before it's a mock-up edited bust, just wanted everyone's opinion of it before making the actual bust
PG would be one of the few characters that has that GlassFish style (like Starfire, who will be using the same busts that Darwin7 made of her)

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi, I have a problem. After Kimberly loses Amanda in the park and I thank her, she says she's gonna leave, but she just stands there at the park entrance. I cant play hide and seek with her to unlock the 10 heart scene anymore. Any help? Thanks :)

Jan 8, 2019
So I thought I would give anyone interested an update on the mod I'm working on.
Been busy making new characters and busts, and I have been working on a friend for peter.
I'm thinking Ms Amos has a son too. Should make for some interesting scenes...
It's as close to GF's art style as I can get and I am still not 100% on it so expect changes here and there.
And if anyone wants to use it for something they are working on, feel free. New Character.png

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
So I thought I would give anyone interested an update on the mod I'm working on.
Been busy making new characters and busts, and I have been working on a friend for peter.
It's as close to GF's art style as I can get and I am still not 100% on it so expect changes here and there.
And if anyone wants to use it for something they are working on, feel free. View attachment 271231
Post something a bit more interesting. I don't care about ms.Amos having a black son.

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
And if anyone wants to use it for something they are working on, feel free.
So are you also drawing busts for other characters that don't have them? Whats your goal with the mod, just character addition?

Jan 8, 2019
So are you also drawing busts for other characters that don't have them? Whats your goal with the mod, just character addition?
New characters, new scenes, new locations, more story, new scene dialogue without typo's, hopefully.
Corruption and purity update so the MC will not be the only one with the ability. And, yes, busts for characters that don't have them is a major one for me.
At the moment I am creating new maps and redoing the vanilla ones, making them look a little newer and taking out the "This house stayed in the 50's" look.

Jan 8, 2019
Post something a bit more interesting. I don't care about ms.Amos having a black son.
I would happily do so, but, I haven't got to that part yet.
I am making this mod but I also work, have a family, play games and I create stuff for other people too.
When I have stuff that is more "interesting" I will post it, just bare in mind this stuff takes time to make.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
I don't know if i understood well, the mod now is not compatible with the original game? Or is a continuation/expansión of the game and i can play both without problem?

Dec 26, 2017
And if anyone wants to use it for something they are working on, feel free. View attachment 271231
I've always hoped the mc would corrupt the other sons to run trains on their moms

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes