Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

BubbleMunch

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone been bookmarking all the links for the edits made the in the past? I restarted my Mrs. Jennings bust overhaul project and checking for any bust edits of her and also looking for other stuff.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so probably could have done better but I am content with it, and honestly turned out better than I thought. Once again thanks so much to @loveurban for their help with hair and look. Without further ado here is Mom "helping" Peter with his homework, the cum version. Enjoy!
Mom version:
Sydney-transparent:
output_EYiptk.gif

Ishto

Sep 16, 2016
so I understand chilly is working on his own game and I'm hype for that, but I'm curious about the scenes you're doing belmontking12, are they going to be put in an update for this mod? or do we have to add the scenes in ourselves manually? either way it's some good work you're doing!

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well whether or not chilly even decides to add them or not I am doing these scenes for myself and my own version, WHICH WILL NEVER BE UPLOADED NO MATTER WHAT, so I guess to answer your question you might have to add them yourself if chilly doesn't want to update his mod.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Ok so I have to admit I have hit a problem, I am absolutely trash at making backgrounds. I feel like after awhile,if it hasn't already, the scenes i make are gonna get stale because I only have so many backgrounds to use for these scenes so a lot of them are at like the park or Peter's bed or the grocery store etc. Sorry for a random rant I'm just aggravated. I have a lot of ideas but like no skill and it's frustrating.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
where do i even find the pills they dont show up anywhere in the kitchen
Get the key from downstairs bathroom (right of the door). Then (when mom isn't in shower), grab them from the medicine cabinet in the 2nd floor bathroom.

Get rid of the pills by standing in front of the toilet and selecting them in your inventory (that fucked me up too)

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
so I understand chilly is working on his own game and I'm hype for that, but I'm curious about the scenes you're doing belmontking12, are they going to be put in an update for this mod? or do we have to add the scenes in ourselves manually? either way it's some good work you're doing!
Well whether or not chilly even decides to add them or not I am doing these scenes for myself and my own version, WHICH WILL NEVER BE UPLOADED NO MATTER WHAT, so I guess to answer your question you might have to add them yourself if chilly doesn't want to update his mod.
King's "booty ride", Mom version of Ms Amos' BS scene, is an alternate view of her 10 heart scene in game, reusing the same dialogue.
His "intense doggy", Mom version of Dizzy's 10 heart scene, is now the third option that comes up when asking Mom to fuck in the morning. It uses her doggy scene dialogue (just the last two "levels" of said dialogue).
BJ will be, like he said, when Peter is doing homework, I'm thinking unlocked at 6 hearts. King will need to make dialogue for this one, as I said I won't be personally making anything new for the mod.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I made some changes to norted Peter from belmontking12 and created Evil Peter and I made another making Evil Peter with Evil Mustache. You know you could also use Norted Peter to create Phantom Peter, like Danny Phantom. He has the hair for it.
It looks good, even tho a kid with a mustache will never appeal to me, my only problem is the fact that Peter has two different colored eyes in UD because of the demonic influence of Meridina (sorry was never good at spelling her name) so the eye I changed was the non demonic eye. I would have changed the yellow eye to red since the other one was already demonic.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
It looks good, even tho a kid with a mustache will never appeal to me, my only problem is the fact that Peter has two different colored eyes in UD because of the demonic influence of Meridina (sorry was never good at spelling her name) so the eye I changed was the non demonic eye. I would have changed the yellow eye to red since the other one was already demonic.
I always thought the reason why Peter had heterochromia was to signify the corruption and purity aspect of the game, two different choices two different eye colors.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes