Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I always thought the reason why Peter had heterochromia was to signify the corruption and purity aspect of the game, two different choices two different eye colors.
Right but remember he is a little kid so the purity is his own "soul" for lack of a better word while the new eye is the corruption that makes him lustful. At least that's how I interpret it.

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
I always thought the reason why Peter had heterochromia was to signify the corruption and purity aspect of the game, two different choices two different eye colors.
It's never brought up in-game so I thought it was an artistic choice like if a character has a crooked nose.

Jan 15, 2019
It looks good, even tho a kid with a mustache will never appeal to me, my only problem is the fact that Peter has two different colored eyes in UD because of the demonic influence of Meridina (sorry was never good at spelling her name) so the eye I changed was the non demonic eye. I would have changed the yellow eye to red since the other one was already demonic.
It is a cartoon and there are cartoons where the evil counterpart has a mustache even though the person depicted is suppose to be a child. I think this corresponds with our surrealistic view about evil and how that is then presented in fiction involving cartoonish characters.

But then his eyes should reflect that difference. Blue and Green have been both used to represent good guys. Luke Skywalker originally used a blue light saber and then later used a green one in the Return of the Jedi.

Blue and red would make more sense if such was the case. And there are people with Red Eyes in real life.

It is a deviation off brown-amber eyes.

I think it is for the same reason Yuna has heterochromia is the reason why Peter has such a distinct appearance. It may reflect there is something secretive about him, but not necessarily that he is capable of good or evil.

For Yuna, it was her Al-Bhed mother that was the factor of her secrecy besides the fact she plan on killing herself to stop Sin. For Peter, it could be that we don't know who his father is or even if he has a father.

Anyways, this is probably closer to the red I had envisioned. Albinism is deemed unnatural and heterochromia with one eye being albino is certainly quite unusual and can be regarded as unnatural. Furthermore, green is not an unnatural color. It is the medium color between blue and red in the light spectrum. It somehow comes off as white because humans are slightly color blind. Certain frequencies of green tend to be identified as grayish to certain organisms on this planet like cats and dogs for instance. It is therefore easy to surmise that green at certain frequencies would not be picked up by the human eye. Therefore, what we see and pretend is white, might actually be an elusive variation of green. This is why green works well as a color to emphasizing mystery. However, it is not an unnatural color. Technically, pink is the unnatural color as it is what light looks like in the absence of green, hence not a natural color. Pink is very close to red and often regarded as a form or type of red. Therefore, red is an ideal substitute for pink.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Right but if yellow also stands for darker intentions and Peter's eye color is naturally blue then they combined to make the green eye since blue and yellow make green. It still holds to his good nature, even tho you can blackmail people in UD, but it shows more of a darker side has appeared because in Uxl which UD is based on Pito (which was Peter's original name) had two same colored eyes but once he was corrupted one eye changed.

Jan 15, 2019
Right but if yellow also stands for darker intentions and Peter's eye color is naturally blue then they combined to make the green eye since blue and yellow make green. It still holds to his good nature, even tho you can blackmail people in UD, but it shows more of a darker side has appeared because in Uxl which UD is based on Pito (which was Peter's original name) had two same colored eyes but once he was corrupted one eye changed.
Yellow is the eye color commonly found in predatory animals.

That is a lion's eye, by the way.

And here is a tiger with yellow eyes.

Dog with yellow eyes

Wolf or Coyote with yellow eyes

Fox with yellow eyes

Owl with yellow eyes

Jaguar or Leopard with yellow eyes

House cats, probably the most observed case of yellow eyes

But look at how beastly yellow eyes on a predator can be.

Hawk with yellow eyes

A husky with a blue and a yellow eye.

Eagle with yellow eyes

Snake with yellow eyes

Bigger Snake with yellow eyes

Shark with yellow eyes

Crocodile with yellow eyes

Cobra with yellow eyes

Therefore red can represent unnatural evil, while yellow represents the beast in his pants. Therefore, they do work together.

Also, think about this. Humans are most receptive towards the colors red and yellow. As humans are also more receptive to lowly pitched sounds than they are to higher pitched sounds. Why? Predators. Predators tend to have red or yellow eyes (bears can have reddish eyes) and tend to produce a lowly pitched sound like a roar or a wolf's snarl/growl.

TheSinful

Jun 11, 2018
That's the Tsundere Shark. It's known for chasing off other sharks from divers so they only pay attention to it.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes