Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
You know, sometimes I'm an idiot, I wanted to put some time travel stuff in the game and didn't know how, forgetting the fact that I set up the Time Bureau as an area. See I wanted that place to be a copy of the missions with Tonya where you go there to fight optional mini-bosses. Nah, let's change that. Now it'll be a place to go to different time periods to fight time traveling villains and villains from the past and future. It'll still be a mostly optional area with only the first boss of the area being required to beat the game. So yeah, new plans, sorry for being an idiot.

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
The first draft you write for yourself - what you want to see, where you want to go, what you want to do.
The second draft includes ideas/thoughts/comments/suggestions from outside sources.
The proceeding draft(s) revise and trim down the excess.
The final draft includes everything that you and your editor/audience have agreed to.

Then you publish, and watch as people throw money at you to suckle upon your creative teat.

The joys of writing/game creation/art/dance/engineering/science/math/language/everything!

**EDIT** Note to self: I must stop watching Dead Poet's Society and Finding Forrester on repeat...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Wait, but isn't the first draft good enough to be the final draft? Don't do unnecessary work Chill.
I don't understand what you mean

The first draft you write for yourself - what you want to see, where you want to go, what you want to do.
The second draft includes ideas/thoughts/comments/suggestions from outside sources.
The proceeding draft(s) revise and trim down the excess.
The final draft includes everything that you and your editor/audience have agreed to.

Then you publish, and watch as people throw money at you to suckle upon your creative teat.

The joys of writing/game creation/art/dance/engineering/science/math/language/everything!

**EDIT** Note to self: I must stop watching Dead Poet's Society and Finding Forrester on repeat...
Kind words but refer to what I said to King

Rodita

May 22, 2017
By the way...Since he just "droped" the game a time ago,and just say "You can mod this as you want",he can't back on he's words if he have proud of his works... (Well,that's the way i see things)Then ANYONE can mod this,i can say "Just credits the original creator and artworker,and everyone can be happy!",so yeah...That the way i think...

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Are you referring to yourself being an idiot, or being banned? Because I don't think you're an idiot (far from it!) and I don't see what being banned from a discord channel has anything to do with your plans...

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
What time traveling villains do you have in mind Chilly.
Chronos, Vandal Savage (or well him from different time periods), Red Velvet (for a female one), Reverse Flash

Mainly thinking of doing something like the Arrowverse's version of the Legion of Doom (Reverse Flash, Malcolm Merlyn, Damien Darkh, Captain Cold, and Heat Wave) where you different them in the main story then fight their time traveling selfs. But I would change it to make sense with actual comic continuity and fit with the game I'm making. So like I set it up for Heat Wave and Captain Cold to be temporary party members instead of bosses (cause of the Rogue's code), luckily in the Arrrowverse (spoilers for season 1 of Legends of Tomorrow) Heat Wave is Chronos so I can just replace him with well him. I'll replace Cold with Velvet and keep working on it as it goes. I don't want every time travel area to be bigger but just get bigger with each threat, with the last two areas being the sizes of normal cities.

Are you referring to yourself being an idiot, or being banned? Because I don't think you're an idiot (far from it!) and I don't see what being banned from a discord channel has anything to do with your plans...
I'm referring to myself as an idiot because I forgot about the time travel location I had already set up when I was trying out how to do time travel. Truly something idiotic. I just don't understand what King meant by rough drafts and such. I don't care about being banned from the discord. Why should I?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I don't understand what you mean

Kind words but refer to what I said to King
Well I'm gonna try tipping this thing out but the room is saving up and down like I'm on a bout and I get terrible seasickness. What I started was trying to be funny but it didnt make sense upon te reading it.

sadfasdfa

Oct 13, 2017
Chilly im still not clear youre making your own game? if you've explained it and dont want to again no problem.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I figured out what the theme for the second visit to Gotham should be, non-comic villains, meaning villains that originated in Batman media outside of the comics, guys and gals that only showed up in cartoons or films or games and the likes of that.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes