Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Anonnova

Mar 12, 2018
So wait, are you not going to update the mod anymore? Last I heard I thought you were waiting for the original mod to update.

twiztid69u

May 1, 2017
That's the plan but two problems
1) I have no idea when the demo will be available
2) I don't know how to make a thread (this thread was made for me not by me)

this will help you get started couldn't find much as to whether or not a demo was needed

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well, I can't give it away just yet...
It will be a plot point though. I did say more story, so adding in a lot of stuff iv'e written.
At the minute i'm having a play with sprites to see if I can make it more detailed (trying to give them the same detail the character busts have) Then I will be doing maps and scenes (some maps are already done)
The pic will play an important part for people that want it (Thats the only hint i'm giving lol)
Oh and i'll be adding some 2D side scrolling parts too.
Well if you do get the sprites to work I would love it if you uploaded them here because it always bothered me that the sprites usually dont match the busts. Also I hate that the swimsuit sprites are only one actual Sprite with the rest being the nude sprites...woo laziness for Nergal...

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey a little side thing, I was replaying UD (yes I do that every so often) and I remembered that Kimberly says she used to be a rocker chick, plaid shirt, ripped jeans, etc. So I decided I would make my attempt at her "rocker chick" outfit from when she was younger. Please note I am not an expert on drawing jeans or plaid. With that being said here she is. Enjoy! kimberly-rocker-7.png

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
Hey a little side thing, I was replaying UD (yes I do that every so often) and I remembered that Kimberly says she used to be a rocker chick, plaid shirt, ripped jeans, etc. So I decided I would make my attempt at her "rocker chick" outfit from when she was younger. Please note I am not an expert on drawing jeans or plaid. With that being said here she is. Enjoy! View attachment 264387
What is shirt a reference to?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
She states that Loot is a band she loves and listens to when she was younger. Obviously I couldn't find a real band by that name so I thought "hey loot sounds like a pirate's treasure so their band shirt should look like a treasure chest."
If it's a pirate band then make it look like an Alestorm shirt XD

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Pretty much how I want my game to be

View attachment 264647
It does tend to seem like a lot of these kind of games favor one over the other or uses one in place of another. There's a lot of "Here's some tits and ass!" "Why?" "Shut up!" At least one has me like "Uh huh they banged don't care, back to political manipulation and sciencing up a superior breed of orc!"

And of course... one that did both VERY well, and is of course discontinued. Because fuck my life. :cry:

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Aww, but Chilly! Random meaningless sex that has no bearing on the outcomes of the game is the backbone of these kinds of games! You gotta give the players some titty and ass if they're gonna stick around!

First Post here, Big Fan of This Mod and Xalanders (hope I spelled it right...)
No, you didn't, but I'm not upset - you got it mostly right. B+ for effort.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
By the way I decided to not have Riverdale as an area for my game, because I just can't think of a way to include it properly. Maybe the Chilly Adventures version of Sabrina will show up in Hell, but I don't know because I already have 3 other characters planned for it. However I did decide to have Josie and The Pussycats play a show in New York and if you attend you can fuck them. I also decided to do this for other comic musicians. I just need to know which areas to put them in, I know I will do this for the Pussycats, Dazzler and Luna Snow from Marvel, and Vanya from The Umbrella Academy. None of them will be full characters, heck I might not even make sprites or busts for them.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I am officially pissed at Nergal! I did nothing wrong, I gave him feedback on the alpha, and all of the sudden I'm banned! What the fuck! I got an email four days ago about what I missed on the discord then yesterday he made the post about the demon king rewards and stated that if I was on discord I would have already seen them, so I wanted to go to the discord and it gives me an invalid. I thought maybe something was wrong so I tried with my phone which has no connection to my email and it let me through, but not on my laptop which has my email! So that can only mean I was banned! WTF!

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I am officially pissed at Nergal! I did nothing wrong, I gave him feedback on the alpha, and all of the sudden I'm banned! What the fuck! I got an email four days ago about what I missed on the discord then yesterday he made the post about the demon king rewards and stated that if I was on discord I would have already seen them, so I wanted to go to the discord and it gives me an invalid. I thought maybe something was wrong so I tried with my phone which has no connection to my email and it let me through, but not on my laptop which has my email! So that can only mean I was banned! WTF!
Okay so the discord isn't dead guess I'm banned too, okay then

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
To be fair, it is always possible some other, unrelated error led to the invalid thing. I mean maybe it's exactly as you say, I'm certainly not there, but I've had plenty of experience with weird online screw ups. I've had signs in succeed or fail based on my browser, or my PC hit a solid clusterfuck of errors with my ISP but my mobile is fine, etc. True my perspective comes from a lifetime of tons of crap going wrong so I default to "bad luck" as first suspect in every case, but I'm also almost always right. Every now and then what happens to me regularly ACTUALLY happens to someone else. >.>

People always think I'm making it up when I tell tales of chain reaction misfortune that ruins everything. Until they're there for it and are left stunned in disbelief and I'm like "This is an average Tuesday. Fo sho."

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
That may be true but I only get the error when I login as this one email. If I have logged out or are in another email it works perfectly fine so it can only be that that one email where I am a demon king is banned for some reason.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes