Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Rattatonga

Nov 8, 2017
Master? I mean it's a long process if you really want me to get into it. Actually I made a post somewhere here already if you find it.
Jeah about that post back then, how to add it...could there be a "readme-instruction" for download below the mod link?
I'm A: too dumb to remember how to do it...
and B: guess having people ask again and again for the instructions is also a nope...
lastly C: Kinda believe belmontking doesn't rly want to keep writing those instructions again and again...

Lastly , as we all know, this mod wont see any "official" work done on it anymore, yet couldn't all of those scene changes or additional content from people like belmontking be compiled into one DL file, where one only has to replace the files in the mod folder with the new ones?
Like a ..mod for the mod...?

p.s. pls dont get the pitchforks and torches out...

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
ALMOST missed all this with another mysterious lack of alerts, but I felt a hunch in my gut. I was like "nah, somebody posted something I can feel it."

bigguy4u

Nov 11, 2016
I don't know why I'm on a Power Ranger kick right now but here is Mom in Time Pink's suit. I originally wanted her in Zeo Pink's but fuck that gold circuit poncho bullshit. Sorry for losing my cool there its just I got so frustrated at remaking it that I burned it at the stake. I think I still messed up the dimensions on this one anyways but its WAY better that Zeo's *Breathes out* Anywho I decided on this since Time Force is my favorite Power Rangers and since Kim was used for the Trini homage I chose Mom since she is my second favorite UD character. Enjoy. View attachment 260522
Hey man can you make Sydney Ninja Storm Blue ranger ;) ?

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey man can you make Sydney Ninja Storm Blue ranger ;) ?
You get out of my head!
Ok so here is my breakdown IF I decide to continue this. I am using only the rangers I like except for zeo because...yeah. This means no lost galaxy or wild force and anything past mystic force with one exception. They will also be older series for milfs and newer series for everyone else
Peter: Samurai Red. I have never seen samurai however I liked the design of the suits, plus Peter will be the only red ranger.
Mom: Time Pink, although I wanted zeo.
Sydney: Ninja Blue, Blue is her color afterall.
Jennings: Aquatar Black, No I'm not being racist...just dont have anything else since zeo didnt work.
Amos: Space Black, Again not racist just didnt see her wearing blue or green and didnt want them all being yellow or pink.
Donna: Rescue Pink, I believe Pink is a paramedic so it works. Might be wrong tho...
Kaylee: Turbo Blue, She looks like a mechanic alright?
Neala: Dino Yellow, Neala looks like a rocker and Kira played in like a rock band i think...
Dizzy: Mystic Blue, She seemed the most reserved so I chose her.
Sarah:
Lisa: SPD Green, Shes cold like a cop and green for envious...look I ran out of older rangers for the milfs so I had to choose this.
Kimberly: Mighty Yellow, an homage to trini.
Yeah so I couldn't find one for Sarah unless I chose one of the ones I didnt like so I'll have to think on it.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Tomorrow I'm going to rearrange the actors database for my game so that it's the disorganized mess it is right now and see if I can use the Maddie busts from the mod to help make busts for Desiree.

Also quick question, would you like a (small) Jump City location for Teen Titans related content or have these characters in their own cities (e.i. Nightwing and Starfire in Gotham, Wally West in Central City, Raven traveling around the world and being in multiple locations like Wonder Woman)?

Reactions: crazybeaver

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
The work I was planning to do today on my game has to be postponed for a little bit, I got called in for extra shift at work today so I'll have to continue it when I get off.

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes