Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Mini-update: I have the cum scene complete except for one frame...because it's a unique one. So I have messaged loveurban to see if they could do the face and hair for it. Now before anyone accuses me, I am not forcing loveurban to do anything. This is my project so if they dont want to it's fine. I would like them to so it looks as correct as possible but if they dont I'll think of something.
Originally I was going to ask if anyone WOULD make that accusation, but honestly after actually thinking about it for only a little bit, with the way people are lately? Yeah someone totally would.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
So while I was trying to figure out what to do for the missing cum frame in case loveurban says no, I came across this and realized I started it and never finished it. I decided to put the finishing touches on it. Before anyone says anything, YES I REALIZE I PUT THE ASIAN IN THE YELLOW SUIT! I did this as an homage to the original yellow mighty ranger trini. She was also asian and they put her in the yellow suit. Also yes I realize there should be a utility belt but I still suck at making those and especially the complex design of the saber tooth tiger is just out of the question. Enjoy! kim-ranger-7.png

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
So while I was trying to figure out what to do for the missing cum frame in case loveurban says no, I came across this and realized I started it and never finished it. I decided to put the finishing touches on it. Before anyone says anything, YES I REALIZE I PUT THE ASIAN IN THE YELLOW SUIT! I did this as an homage to the original yellow mighty ranger trini. She was also asian and they put her in the yellow suit. Also yes I realize there should be a utility belt but I still suck at making those and especially the complex design of the saber tooth tiger is just out of the question. Enjoy! View attachment 259066
But TigerRanger is a boy named Boi

(You're dealing with a guy with a Kamen Rider as his avatar so expect comments like this, Trini is best ranger though RIP Thuy)

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Unfortunately all I know is power rangers and even then not that much about it but that would explain why trini didn't have a skirt while Kimberly did since sentai yellow was a boy.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Unfortunately all I know is power rangers and even then not that much about it but that would explain why trini didn't have a skirt while Kimberly did since sentai yellow was a boy.
Most yellow Sentai were boys, female yellows really didn't become a regular thing till Abaranger (Dino Thunder)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
She's supposed to. Her last name is Patel which is an Asian last name.
Technically true, but the generic 'Asian' term usually refers to East Asians, and Patel is an Indian name. She looks more like an East Asian-Caucasian mix than Indian. I know that India has a large population in the Northeast region which shares borders with China, so there are some facial similarities there. But the Patels are from all the way across the map to the west.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
...I swear to vishnu and all the other gods of all religions, does it matter which Asian she is? In chilly's cannon he's British Asian, which was established when I made her cosplay bust. I was going for an homage...

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Depends.
Does it matter, in the sense that, is it an issue which should be addressed? No.
Does it matter, in the sense that it makes for a conversation point? I thought so.
But then again, I remember there being some weirdness on the original thread when it came to racial discussion, so maybe best to avoid it from now. Really should get Kim out of Chilly's cannon though, that can't be too comfortable.

loveurban

Jun 28, 2018
Mini-update: I have the cum scene complete except for one frame...because it's a unique one. So I have messaged loveurban to see if they could do the face and hair for it. Now before anyone accuses me, I am not forcing loveurban to do anything. This is my project so if they dont want to it's fine. I would like them to so it looks as correct as possible but if they dont I'll think of something.
Of course, I will help you as much as I can, but I will only do it on weekends because the work has me very busy.
I regret not answering before. :S

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I don't know why I'm on a Power Ranger kick right now but here is Mom in Time Pink's suit. I originally wanted her in Zeo Pink's but fuck that gold circuit poncho bullshit. Sorry for losing my cool there its just I got so frustrated at remaking it that I burned it at the stake. I think I still messed up the dimensions on this one anyways but its WAY better that Zeo's *Breathes out* Anywho I decided on this since Time Force is my favorite Power Rangers and since Kim was used for the Trini homage I chose Mom since she is my second favorite UD character. Enjoy. mom-ranger (7).png

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes