Mod Completed Urban Demons [v0.8.2 | FNFZone Mod Ver. 5.5 + Bug Fix G]

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
I'm going to try to be production as fuck tomorrow before I go to work (got a late shift), got to make sprites for Desiree and edit in a few scenes (of course these will be edits of scenes by LoveUrban, with one exception being a Duder1 scene)

KingWebbly

Jul 28, 2017
Hey Chilly I don't know if you've answered this or not but where will you be posting your game when you get to a point comfortable enough to release it? Will it be here or on your tumblr?

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Hey Chilly I don't know if you've answered this or not but where will you be posting your game when you get to a point comfortable enough to release it? Will it be here or on your tumblr?
I'll probably upload the demo on MEGA then post the link here and on tumblr, then we'll just see how things turn out

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Okay I did it, 3 scenes for my game. Re-used Ursula's scene for her boss fight reward scene (re-colored Peter into Xander), turned Allison's anal scene into a secret boss fight reward from between Xander and Tatsumaki/Tornado of Terror from One Punch Man, and re-color Grandma's BJ for a civilian sex scene (cause why not have one civilian be a UB easter egg that we won't get in trouble with?). I hope you enjoy then, going to work on making sprites for Desiree now or jerk off, whichever. Scenes in spoiler cause don't want people to complain about Tatsumaki being a "loli".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: PugWug and gymogle

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Whelp bad news got even worse. My laptop was too broken for repair so I'm gonna have to buy a new one eventually so there wont be much from me for awhile.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Question related to the planning stages of my game:
How many times, plot-wise not counting side-quests and secret bosses, would you guys be willing to revisit New York and Gotham? I'm thinking 5 times (meaning 5 main bosses) for New York and 3 (3 main bosses) for Gotham, but I'd like to get your guys opinions on it first.

Gagoushou

Aug 3, 2018
Question related to the planning stages of my game:
How many times, plot-wise not counting side-quests and secret bosses, would you guys be willing to revisit New York and Gotham? I'm thinking 5 times (meaning 5 main bosses) for New York and 3 (3 main bosses) for Gotham, but I'd like to get your guys opinions on it first.
To be honest I'd probably be willing to go back as many times as needed, mostly because I'm used to a lot of games like this being centralized for whatever reason, and just having a sequence of events in more or less the same general area. I can think of a way it would be annoying but feel like I don't have the right words to explain that. It's like a vibe of sorts rather than something specific.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well worse news just got better. My roommate is allowing me to use her laptop for a couple hours so now I can make do some work. Before anyone asks, no she isn't my girlfriend. This king has no queen yet :D. Also I will not tell you her name but she is an artist and has paint.net so yay! I'll hopefully start tomorrow.

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
Well worse news just got better. My roommate is allowing me to use her laptop for a couple hours so now I can make do some work. Before anyone asks, no she isn't my girlfriend. This king has no queen yet :D. Also I will not tell you her name but she is an artist and has paint.net so yay! I'll hopefully start tomorrow.
King and Roommate win, realize friendship is more important

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit
4.50 star(s) 13 Votes